Uneven skin tone and spots on the skin caused due to environmental stressors are common. They could be even more so if you spend a lot of time outdoors. But there is also enough indoor pollution you may not be aware of that can cause your skin to look dull and full of dark spots. While you may take the best care, using the best-suited skin brightening cream per your skin type or texture will greatly help.
More often than not, the best skin brightening cream may not be all you need to return the radiance to your skin. You will need a proper skincare routine to be followed properly to ensure you get nourished, soft, supple, and radiant skin. A major part of it shall run through a hydrating skin cream, and being regular with it would surely help a lot.
Skincare is a time-intensive process
Apart from following a good skincare routine, wellness plays an important part in the skin that is healthy and glowing. Eat food that is rich in water content. For example, fruits and salads are healthy and they also help flush out toxins from the body.
Tip:Don’t forget to move the body. A bit of brisk walking to some intense cardio workouts not just flushes out the toxins but also adds a natural glow to your skin.
For skin that glows from the inside, you need a good skincare routine, some exercise, a healthy diet, and a positive sleep cycle. A rested mind and body can work wonders on your skin.
Let us look at some frequently asked questions about skin-brightening creams.
“How can I brighten my skin faster?”
It would be best to stick to a mix of a daily skincare regimen and a set of toxin-free skincare products. For the latter, we are home to a wide range of skincare products that help treat specific skin concerns. Here is what you can use as a daily and weekly regime.
Here’s a proven daily skincare routine you may opt for:
For an AM and PM routine, which is followed daily, you must follow the CTM (cleansing, toning, and moisturizing) routine for your skin to get the required hydration and nourishment it needs.
- Face wash: When you wake up, it is normal for your skin to feel a tad oily. Use a gentle face cleanser according to your skin type to combat this.
- If you have oily skin, you should use our Green Tea Face Wash, which cleanses your skin without stripping it off excess oils and maintaining a pH balance.
- You can also opt for the foaming face wash, like the Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash which brightens the skin as you wash it. The gentle silicone bristles dislodge the inbuilt grime and dirt to reveal radiant skin as you wash it.
- Got dry skin? We have you covered! Please choose one of the cream-based face washes like the Ubtan Face Wash that gives your skin the hydration it needs.
- Dull and mature skin will need a boost of hydration, so you can opt for our Retinol Face Wash, specifically formulated for mature skin to combat wrinkles and early signs of aging.
You can explore our wide range of safe, gentle, and toxin-free face washes to pick one that suits your skin type.
- Face Toner: The second step to the skincare regime, a toner helps to remove any traces of dirt or impurities that may have been left behind post-cleansing your face.
It may also help in various ways, from sealing moisture levels and reducing breakouts to giving your skin a soft and supple look. It would be best if you waited for the toner to be absorbed entirely before you move to the third step of your skincare routine.
- Face Moisturizer: There are many types of moisturizers available in the market. Here is a breakdown of the kind of moisturizer your skin type may need.
- Dry skin will need a cream-based moisturizer that will get absorbed into the skin to leave it hydrated and nourished. You can also choose the best skin brightening cream, like the Vitamin C moisturizer that restores your skin radiance when used regularly.
- Oily skin needs an oil-free moisturizer that can nourish your skin without making it look greasy. You can opt for our bestselling skin brightening cream, Ubtan Oil-Free Face Moisturizer. It comes enriched with Ayurvedic ingredients like saffron and turmeric that helps to give your skin an added glow.
Note: You may also try our Rice Moisturizer. It features the goodness of rice water and niacinamide that gets quickly absorbed into the skin and gives it a radiant look. You can also try the Apple Cider Vinegar Skin Moisturizer if you are prone to breakouts.
Remember that oily skin needs gel-based moisturizers, so ensure that you use these specific moisturizers to help keep the breakouts and excess oil secretion at bay.
- For all skin types, you can opt for the Aqua Glow Moisturizer, a succulent gel that melts on the skin and is absorbed quickly. Hyaluronic acid in this moisturizer gives an added dose of nourishment to the skin all day long.
- Mature skin needs more than just the best skin-brightening cream. It requires a moisturizer packed with the goodness of retinol that helps reverse signs of aging and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Face Cream: Skin creams are naturally highly moisturizing, so ensure that you dab on just a bit to give your skin the much-needed respite.
- For skin that is prone to blemishes and spots, we advise using our Bye Bye Blemishes Cream. This cream is packed with Vitamin C that gives your skin natural radiance, while the mulberry extracts help to reduce visible spots and pigmentation.
- Try the Vitamin C Cream for skin that glows naturally. Additionally, it is packed with SPF 20, which means it protects your skin against environmental stressors and the harmful UV rays that can cause skin damage.
- Face Gel: Typically used for oily skin, a face gel has the right amount of hydration that oily skin needs. It helps to control excess oil production and maintains the natural pH balance of your skin without making it look oily or greasy.
You can choose from the range of pure aloe vera gels from Mamaearth. They offer fast absorbing action and work as an excellent massage gel for your skin.
Here’s a weekly routine you may opt for:
A weekly routine is performed once a week, so you do not need this in your daily skincare routine. For example, over-exfoliation is likely to lead to abrasions on your skin and can cause your skin to dry out and cause inflammation.
- Face Scrub: Use a gentle face scrub at least once a week to slough away dead skin and reveal fresh skin underneath. Overuse of a face scrub can dry out your skin.
Apply some scrub on the skin and neck and use circular motions to massage evenly. Let it stay for a minute before you wash it off. Always apply a moisturizer, a face oil, or a serum after you have exfoliated your skin, as it needs to lock in the hydration.
- Face Mask: A face mask offers a boost of hydration to your skin. It packs in the nourishment your skin needs and helps it glow from the inside out.
- If you have mature skin, try the retinol face mask that helps to reduce visible signs of aging and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Need to flush out toxins and get a quick boost of radiance? Try our C3 Face Mask. A potent blend of coffee, charcoal, and clay helps absorb excess oils from the face. Activated charcoal pulls out impurities from the skin to reveal fresh skin.
- Get natural radiance with the extracts of turmeric and saffron in the Ubtan Face Mask. These natural skin-enhancing ingredients not just cleanse your skin of impurities but also give your skin a natural glow.
- Oily skin needs the goodness of Apple Cider Vinegar that gently pulls out the excess oils and deeply cleanses the pores to give your skin a natural and youthful glow.
You may also try our sheet masks. These sheet masks are filled with the goodness of serums. Cleanse your face and place a sheet mask. Rest up for 15 minutes. Please take off the sheet mask and use a gua sha to massage your skin in gentle strokes to let the excess serum absorb into your skin to give it a plump and hydrated look.
- Which is the best cream for skin brightening?
When you choose the best skin brightening cream, it is essential that you pick one according to your skin type. For example, if you have oily skin, opt for gel-based skin brightening creams, and for other skin types, you can use a cream-based skin brightening cream.
- Which night cream is best for skin brightening?
For the night skincare regime, use a sleeping mask. A sleeping mask is highly hydrating and nourishes your skin while you catch up on your sleep.
Providing up to 24 hours of hydration, a sleeping mask acts as an added boost of nourishment to your skin. You can choose from the aloe vera sleeping mask or the Vitamin C Sleeping Mask.
- What is the best night cream for skin brightening?
Your eyes need the TLC, too, so opt for gentle eye cream. The skin around the eyes is very tender, so you must gently massage it. Try the Vitamin C and Gotu Kola under-eye cream that comes with an in-built massager that boosts blood circulation around the eyes. Hyaluronic acid in this under-eye cream keeps the skin hydrated, while niacinamide adds a layer of protection from sun damage.
Need to boost the elasticity of the skin and nourish it naturally? Use our newly launched Green Tea Night Cream that reduces inflammation and soothes the skin. For normal skin, you may try our Rice Water Night Cream packed with niacinamide, which helps reduce visible signs of aging and wrinkles to promote soft and supple skin.
- What is the safest brightening cream?
To ensure that you are using a safe brightening cream for your skin, ensure that you opt for products that are free from harmful chemicals. They should not contain any traces of toxins like sulfates and parabens that can harm your skin.
- Which is the best skin-brightening cream for men?
Most skin brightening creams are unisex, and men as well as women can use them. You can choose a skin brightening cream from the ones listed in this article to start with and of course follow a good skincare regime.
- Which cream is better for daily use?
You can use any of these creams for daily use. Just ensure that you follow a good skincare regime as well so that all the products work together to give you good skin.
- Which is the best brightening cream for oily skin?
It is recommended that you choose gel-based products for oily skin as they nourish your skin without making it look oily or greasy. They are also fast-absorbing so they nourish your skin without affecting the pH balance of the skin.
Now that you have a regime in place and a fair idea of what products to use, it is important to keep three things in mind:
1. Do a patch test to eliminate any allergy that you may have to a specific ingredient or ingredients in the skincare product. While all our products are dermatologically tested to eliminate allergies, you should still do a patch test. Wait for at least 48 hours before you use a new skincare or hair care product.
2. Layer the products and wait for at least two to three minutes before each product is absorbed into the skin. This is important because each product targets a specific skin concern, and to layer them means you are letting the goodness of the ingredients soak into the skin for it to work effectively.
3. Lastly, patience plays a vital role in every regime. When you start a new regime, give your skin or hair at least three months for the results to show a significant difference.
|Popular Search Terms|
Skin Complexion, Skin Types, Chest Congestion, Clogged Pores, Nasal Congestion, Skin texture, Flawless Skin, Combination Skin, Mango Benefits for Skin, Olive Oil for hair, Gotu Kola for Skin, Collagen for skin, Egg for hair, Skin Inflammation, Beard Growth Tips, Lighten Skin, Sesame Oil for hair, wet wipes, Neem soap, honey skin whitning, Castor oil, Coffee for skin, sunscreen for skin, Eyeliner pencil, Rose water for face, Aloe vera for face, Micellar Water, Anti hairfall Shampoo, Coffee for skin, brahmi-benefits-for-hair, Salicylic Acid, Face scrub, Walnuts for Skincare, Biotin for hair, Hair Serum, Anti dandruff shampoo, Scalp Shampoo, Best Cold Cream for Face in Winters, yogurt benefits, how to use hair conditioner, how to use sunscreen on face, how to use Rose Water for face