There’s a buzz going around testing new ingredients by skincare brands that believe in providing a natural and safe experience. From rose water to turmeric-based products, various remedies have become famous for naturally improving our skin health. Another ingredient that has our eyes on it is Neem. Neem soaps are known for various beneficial and medicinal compounds that are extremely beneficial for the skin.
Ayurveda can cure most skin and hair concerns, so skin care products with such ingredients have a special place in our lives. You might have used Neem and Tulsi for increasing appetite, dietary purposes, and body immunity, but you might not be aware of neem soap benefits for the skin.
Neem (or Indian Lilac) is renowned for its medicinal, soothing properties and suits all skin types. We will dig deep to learn more about the ingredients, the benefits of the cleansing ingredient, and how you may best use it in your skincare routine. Stay with us as we take you along!
Neem soap is a body-cleansing and purifying Skin whitening soap containing the natural goodness of Neem oil and leaf extracts. It is enriched with naturally occurring medicinal compounds like Nimbinen, Nimbolide, and Nimandial. These nutrients are seconded by other beneficial compounds like fatty acids, triglycerides, antioxidants, and vitamins.
Initially found in the Indian subcontinent, it is grown in every other country. It is also known by its Latin name ‘Azadirachta Indica’ and often grows to a height of 65 to 115 feet. This tree belongs to the family of Meliaceae and is the primary source of Mahogany wood, from which reddish-brown timber is extracted.
Neem is one of the famous plants known for its bitter taste and blood-cleansing power. However, Neem’s medicinal properties are worth special mention. Its leaves are used to make medicines, beauty and bathing products, and mosquito repellents.
Neem Soap Benefits for Skin Care
Well, you would wonder, “why is neem so special?” Thanks to its ayurvedic contents, neem has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties. Skin soap help provide you with healthy and glowing skin.
Let’s have a look at the benefits of neem soap:
- Hydrates the skin: Unlike artificial soaps that strip off the skin’s natural oils, neem soap is quite mild & and effective. It does not strip the natural oils off the skin. It contains natural fatty acids and Vitamin E, which help treat dryness. Moisturized skin is always happy, healthy, soft, and plump.
- Fights acne and pimples: If you have oily skin and are suffering from acne, try washing your face with a neem-based face cleanser. Its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties would help purify the skin. The soap would also remove the bacteria in clogged pores and drain acne.
- Purifies blood: Neem soap benefits the skin by purifying the blood, promoting blood circulation and collagen production. Pure neem soap is backed by Vitamin C, which provides skin the power to create natural collagen that helps avert various signs of aging.
- Slows down signs of aging: The anti-aging benefits of neem contain antioxidants and vitamins that reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots. The goodness of neem protects the skin against environmental stressors such as UV rays and pollution. It also clears up acne breakouts by calming the itchy skin.
- Treats skin infections and rashes: Bathing or cleansing your skin with the best neem soap for skin will effectively clear out skin infections. In addition, neem’s antiviral and antibacterial properties reduce inflammation and soothe irritation, making the skin healthy.
Did you know? You can drink neem juice to cleanse the skin.
You may get the same results from a toxin-free neem-based body wash. To treat skin rashes, you can also apply a neem-based body lotion. The regular use of neem-based soap keeps the skin from infections.
- Evens skin tone: Prolonged exposure to the harmful environment and the sun’s UV rays can make the skin may produce too much melanin. This will lead to dark patches, acne marks, inflammation, and blemishes on the skin. Applying neem-based products can help reverse these issues.
This medicinal plant contains essential antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids. These nutrients reduce tan, wrinkles, and fine lines on your skin, and help your skin stay youthful and brighter.
- Heals scars and wounds: Loaded with antiseptic and healing properties, a neem soap for skin can treat acne and wound scars without leaving any spots. It also protects it from wounds and infections. You may apply pure neem oil to the wound and scars to promote faster healing.
- Tackles blackheads and whiteheads: Using a neem-based solution for treating blackheads and whiteheads is better than any other artificial chemical-based creams. A neem-based solution for skin acts as an exfoliating agent which removes impurities and tightens pores. It also helps prevent blackheads and whiteheads.
How can you use natural neem leaves for your face?
The medicinal properties of Neem can be quite beneficial for the skin as well as the face. Natural neem soap has multiple benefits for skincare, and they all help treat various skin care concerns. You can also add neem leaves to your beauty regimen in the following ways:
Applying a freshly formulated neem paste on your skin is one perfect way to reap the benefits of neem. While you can apply it twice a week or a month per your skin type, you must grind some fresh neem leaves with water to make a paste. You may apply it for 30 minutes and rinse your face with water.
Neem is also available in powder form at various Ayurveda stores. Neem and Turmeric are famous ingredients for treating skin care woes for ages. You can create a face pack or body scrub by adding water to neem powder and turmeric powder and mixing it. Make sure it is thick and not runny, or it will slide off the skin’s surface.
- Mild & Safe Neem-Based Products
One of the easiest options is to opt for natural, mild, safe, and effective products like ours. Mamaearth has a wide range of neem-backed products that will help you get healthy and brighter-looking skin. You may choose from our exciting range of the best neem soap for skin, neem body scrub and neem face masks today!
Face packs you can give a try at home
As neem contains a variety of benefits for your skin, you should also look for home-based solutions which will help you achieve glowing and healthy skin. Here are some of the neem face packs you can make directly home.
- Treating dark spots: If you want to treat dark spots naturally, you can create a neem-based face mask. Create a paste with neem leaves and yogurt, and apply it to your face. Do not forget to rinse it after 20 minutes.
- Moisturizing dry skin: You can hydrate your skin naturally if you face excessive dryness. Formulate a neem paste with turmeric powder and coconut oil, and apply it to your face. Wash it after some time and apply a face moisturizer.
- Achieving glowing skin: If you have dull & dehydrated skin and looking for that bright glow, this one’s for you. Mix basil and neem leaves and blend them to create a face pack. Then add half a cup of Multani mitti and one spoon of honey. Mix, apply, and scrub it well before washing it off.
- Be sure to use a natural, cold-pressed neem oil if you are using it for your skin. It will be cloudy and yellowish.
- Before applying the neem oil to your face, conduct a patch test, and observe for 24 hours for any allergic reaction.
- Several skin infections could appear, such as severe rash, hives, or difficulty breathing. In such cases, discontinue the use of neem oil, and consult a doctor.
- If neem oil does not suit you, try opting for mild yet effective neem soap for skin.
Adding Neem to your Skin Care Routine
Neem could treat a variety of health illnesses. Opting for a pure neem soap could cleanse, purify, and heal our skin if we made it a part of our skincare routine. Maintaining a skincare routine is crucial to achieving healthy and purified skin. So, let’s see how you can utilize neem for your home-based skincare regimen:
Step 1: Purifying your body:
The first step of the skincare routine is to use a neem-based cleanser to unclog the skin pores. You can opt for the best soap for dry skin in India for a purifying bathing session and an effective neem-based face wash for removing unwanted debris from your face.
We advise choosing natural, mild, and safe bath products like ours. With Mamaearth Tea Tree Nourishing Bathing Soap, you can gently cleanse and moisturize your skin. It contains the goodness of Tea Tree, Neem, and Glycerine. For your face, you can choose Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash, which features Tea Tree and Neem. It helps in purifying skin by fighting acne and unwanted bacteria.
Step 2: Exfoliating your skin:
Breathe new life into your skin by scrubbing off dead skin cells from the pores, inhibiting healthy skin cells’ growth. Choose a Neem-based body scrub and face scrub that will help you achieve the natural glow you always dreamt of. You can opt for Mamaearth Neem Body Scrub for scrubbing dead skin cells from the skin. You can thus opt for Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Scrub, featuring Neem and Tulsi that help remove impurities gently.
Step 3: Rejuvenate your skin:
An effective skincare routine is not complete without applying a face mask. While a neem soap gently cleanses the skin, a neem-based face mask eliminates breakouts and calms itchy skin. It also supplies beneficial nutrients to pamper the skin. Applying Mamaearth Neem Face Mask absorbs excess oil on the skin, which helps in minimizing acne and pimples.
Step 4: Apply a toner: If you want even-toned skin, it will not be possible without a toner. A face toner helps in the deep cleansing & tightening of pores and effectively balances the skin’s pH levels. If you are looking for the best face toner, opt for Mamaearth Niacin Face Toner. It helps drain out acne and shrink open pores.
Step 5: Moisturize your skin: Although neem soap will effectively hydrate your skin, it becomes quite important to apply a hydrating body and face moisturizer on the damp skin, which will lock the moisture in all other layers of the skin. It keeps the skin bright and hydrated and saves it from the harsh UV rays of the sun.
NoteEver felt dehydrated in between the day? It happens due to many environmental factors like seasonal changes and excessive pollution. But using a safe and gentle face gel can help restore the skin’s natural moisture content. It will also soothe rashes, acne, and pimples.
Summing it up
Neem is an effective remedy that offers healthy and nourishing benefits for your skin. Choosing chemical products will cause harm to your skin. Neem soap can provide your skin with many benefits, like healing acne and scars, and lend you bright and soft skin.
We are Asia’s 1st MadeSafe Certified brand and we offer a wide range of FDA-approved skincare products. Our products are made of natural ingredients and do not contain any harmful chemicals like SLS or parabens.
- Which neem soap is best?
Mamaearth Tea Tree Nourishing Bathing Soap is best. It also features Tea Tree Oil and Glycerine that purifies skin and offers a deep cleaning action. It also contains 76% extra TFM for extra moisturization and works for all skin types.
- What is neem soap good for? (Is Neem soap good for the body?
Neem soap is one of India's most used healthy skin items. The cleanser is an antibacterial, clearing up skin rashes, inflammation, and dermatitis. It also clears acne and pimples, and helps detoxify the skin cells of pollutants.
- Does neem soap lighten skin?
Neem can even improve your skin tone. The antioxidants in neem are beneficial for reducing melanin production in your skin, which helps to even out your skin tone. It also reduces your skin's dark spots, blemishes, and redness. It is important to opt for a soap with safe, gentle, and natural ingredients without harmful chemicals.
- Can I use neem soap every day?
Yes, you can. Neem is an antibacterial that helps eliminate germs while nourishing the skin. It would be safe to use every day, provided it does not contain any harmful chemicals like mineral oils or parabens.
|Popular Search Terms|
Crows Feet, Antioxidants, Toner, Smooth Skin, Skin Brightening, Glycerin for skin, Kesar Benefits, Face Serum Benefits, Hair Serum Benefits, Mulethi Benefits for Skin, Moisturizer, Kokum Butter, Split Ends, Onion benefits for hair, Rashes on Baby Skin, Puffiness Under Eyes, Stretch Marks, Normal Skin, Skin Complexion, Skin Types, Chest Congestion, Clogged Pores, Nasal Congestion, Skin texture, Flawless Skin, Combination Skin, Cold Cream, Mango Benefits for Skin, Olive Oil for hair, Gotu Kola for Skin, Collagen for skin, Egg for hair, Skin Inflammation, Beard Growth Tips, Lighten Skin, Sesame Oil for hair, body care, best body lotion, best body lotion for dry skin, body scrub, body mist, perfumes for men, deo, musk perfume, hair removal cream, charcoal soap, deo, eau de parfum,