Clear and beautiful skin are some of the rarest skincare goals to meet. Keeping your skin healthy is a task you can’t ignore, no matter the weather. Mother Nature offers amazing skincare solutions for everyone, regardless of one’s skin problem. Mulberry, a berry-based fruit, is rich in antioxidants that provide multiple benefits for skincare.
Experts believe there is always a simple skincare solution that we put our faith in deeply. It could be washing your face every night before bed or anything else you consider an important practice to observe. It is because somewhere within, we believe in natural solutions more. Let’s see what mulberry has to offer us for our skincare routines.
Mulberry – What is it & Where Does it Come From?
Mulberry can be your first encounter with elongated blackberries. It is botanically known as Morus – the genus belonging to the flowering plants in the Moraceae family. They are super easy to grow and survive in temperate to tropical climates.
There are three kinds of mulberries commonly grown across the world. White mulberry is grown in almost forty-eight states of the United States and is native to China. Black mulberry fruit is cultivated in Western Asia and Europe. Red mulberry is natively grown in the Eastern United States. These fruits are widely popular in America, Europe, and China.
Mulberry Vs. Blackberry – What’s the difference?
Very often, mulberry and blackberry are confused with each other. We will list some of the most common yet significant differences to help you differentiate between the two below:
- Shape: Black mulberries look like elongated blackberries. They are mostly oval. However, blackberries are small yet supple and round. This will help you distinguish between them as the foremost important distinction.
- Colors: Mulberries usually come in white, red, and dark purple shades. But blackberries come in various colors ranging from very dark purple to black. These are usually found in intense and darker shades than the former fruit.
- Growth: Mulberries grow on deciduous trees. But blackberries are different in this matter. They grow on thorny shrubs. When handpicked, they usually leave their stem on the plant they grow. Mulberries bring the stem of their plant along with them.
These factors can help you differentiate between these amazingly nutritious plants, and you can pick either per your requirements. But, when it comes to opting for the best-suited skincare products, we become picky. That’s because applying just anything on the facial skin may sometimes cause an issue if you use any poor-quality product.
Adding mulberry to a skincare routine
So, to avoid tricky situations, following a good skincare routine with products that complement your skin type is best. From oily to normal skin, there is something for everyone. But you need to know the correct order of using skincare products for effective skin care.
Let’s take you through the ideal skincare regimen for all skin types:
- Clean your face: Before doing anything, you should cleanse your face. Clean skin makes it easier for you to apply skincare products with diligence. Wash away the dirt and grease that sets on your skin with a mild and gentle face wash.
Washing your face removes all the dirt and impurities from your skin. It gives your skin a breather from the external aggressors of the environment. You can try Mamaearth Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash, as it suits all skin types. The goodness of Vitamin C makes your skin fresh, bright, and radiant.
- Scrub off the dullness: Exfoliation is an effective process to make your skin look beautiful and refreshed. Using a gentle yet effective scrub helps in removing the stubborn dirt that clogs pores. It also washes away the dead skin cells from your skin to remove the dullness from your face.
Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Scrub has the enriching goodness of walnut beads, saffron, and Vitamin C, adding a rejuvenated look to your face. It helps in reviving your skin and unclogs your facial skin pores. So, if you are looking for ways to make your skin look revived, you should exfoliate it properly.
- Tone your skin: When you use a cleanser and a face exfoliator for your skin, you need to understand that just dirt removal isn’t enough. When you wash your face, you also remove the natural oils from your face. This opens up the skin’s pores and loosens its texture. In such a situation, it is better to use a toner.
A face toner helps uplift your skin. It gives your skin a youthful glow while minimizing the signs of aging. You can try our Mamaearth Vitamin C Toner, which has the goodness of Cucumber and Vitamin C. It helps tighten the skin pores and improve the tone.
- Moisturize & mesmerize: Moisturization helps restore your skin’s nourishment level effectively. It hydrates your skin cells while preventing dryness and flakiness. It is good to use a face cream or gel that offers everything we just mentioned.
You can try giving a shot at our Mamaearth Vitamin C Oil-Free Face Moisturizer. It is easy to use, absorbs quickly, and moisturizes your skin gently. In addition, it removes the excess oil and prevents your skin from getting all greasy and sticky after use.
- Protect your under-eye area: Your under-eye skin is more delicate and sensitive than your facial skin. If you do not pay heed to take care, it might start looking darker and duller than ever before.
Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles is an under-eye cream that will suit all your under-eye skin care needs with natural care. It helps tighten your skin, making it look brighter and healthier naturally.
- Create a shield with sunscreen: Sunscreen application is necessary, even if you stay home all day long. It helps you form a shield against the external environment and protects your skin from pollutants, UV damage, etc.
Mamaearth Ultra-Light Indian Sunscreen is made with handpicked ingredients like Carrot seed oil and Turmeric to fight away damage in a natural way. It has natural goodness that works well for all skin types, especially Indian skin.
What do you need after knowing the perfect skincare routine? First, you should understand that the effect will be seen on your skin if you are consistent with it. Following any skincare regimen takes around 4-6 weeks to show its actual results on any skin.
Skincare Benefits of Mulberry Extracts
As a fruit, mulberry is delicious and nutritious and offers many proven skincare benefits. It tastes delicious and has amazing health benefits to offer. However, mulberry skin benefits are too!
Let’s look at them all:
- Say goodbye to hyperpigmentation: One of the most famous benefits of mulberry for skincare is that it works amazingly towards reducing hyperpigmentation. Today, the cosmetic industry uses this benefit to its advantage, and the results are decent. So, if you are looking for a solution for your dark skin, it’s time to say mulberry!
- The powerhouse of vital antioxidants: When you feel dull and low, there is always one comfort you seek. It could be taking a nap, meeting a friend, or even going on a trip. Mulberry has vital antioxidants that help reduce oxidative stress, provide anti-aging benefits, and reduce blemishes.
- Rich in anti-inflammatory properties: This delicious fruit gives your skin a calm and composed texture. Mulberry has anti-inflammatory properties that help in preventing rashes or irritation. In addition, it soothes the skin and calms it naturally. Thus, by reducing rashes, it promotes smooth and soft skin effortlessly.
- No more aging woes: We always want to look timeless – irrespective of our age and experiences. If you are tired of using anti-aging cosmetic products, it may be time to eat something that makes your wrinkles disappear. Mulberry is rich in vital antioxidants and nutrients. It nourishes your skin with Vitamins A, C, & E. It thus removes dark spots and thus helps promote an even skin tone.
Mulberry extract for your skin works wonders, even if you have irritated skin. It gives your skin the breather it needs from the daily chaotic schedule you run with diligence.
Health Benefits of Mulberry
Apart from the important uses of mulberry for the skin, we are here with the important health benefits this beauty offers. We are listing some of the best-known health benefits that mulberry has in store for your good health below:
- Combats diabetes: No one likes to curb their sweet cravings within themselves. However, people with diabetes must consume mulberry leaves to reduce the high insulin levels to regulate blood sugar better.
- Shields from lead toxicity: Metal toxicity is rare yet dangerous for the human body. Its antioxidants help reverse the damage caused by free radicals and lead. (The latter may cause tissue damage, anemia, and metabolic disorder). You may thus have a better skincare experience if you switch to it.
- Works towards vision improvisation: Tired of facing the hassles of wearing a pair of spectacles all the time? It may be time for you to switch to something natural and safe. Mulberry contains zeaxanthin – a carotenoid that helps reduce oxidative stress in our eye cells.
- Boosts your immunity: This amazing fruit is a rich source of Vitamin C, vital antioxidants, and several minerals that help boost your immunity. It protects your body from irritants and helps you stay healthy!
- Regulates blood pressure: Popping pills for your blood pressure can get pretty annoying sometimes, especially when you forget your daily intake. However, mulberries help reduce high blood pressure and cholesterol levels, thus improving the health of your heart.
Try Mamaearth Bye Bye Blemishes Face Cream
Mulberry extract offers many uses for the skin and health. Flawless skin that speaks of true beauty is a dream for every person conscious about their skin. We thus recommend you try Mamaearth Bye Bye Blemishes Face Cream. It is crafted with the best-handpicked ingredients to give you clear and healthy skin with every application. It is formulated with a non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly into your skin.
As a result, it feels light on your skin and reduces hyperpigmentation by increasing melanin production. This toxin-free face cream reduces dark spots and acne marks and makes your skin look clearer and healthier. It suits all skin types too.
It features the following key ingredients:
- Mulberry extract: Rich in antioxidants, mulberry benefits your skin in many ways. It helps combat hyperpigmentation and has amazing anti-aging benefits that make your skin flawless!
- Vitamin C: It helps skin-brightening by reducing and preventing UV-ray-induced hyperpigmentation. It also helps reduce blemishes like sun spots and acne marks.
- Daisy flower extract: A precious beauty dose for your skin, it helps brighten your skin naturally. It reduces inflammation and makes the skin more even-toned.
- Licorice extract: It is one of the most amazing natural ingredients that also help reduce hyperpigmentation.
Clear skin may seem an unattainable skincare goal, but it isn’t. With the right skincare products, you can achieve it. But, of course, the perfect skincare products have the right ingredients to work on your skin. One such ingredient is mulberry.
This berry-based fruit offers many fantastic healthcare and skincare benefits that make it one of the most popular ingredients in the cosmetic industry. The list can go on, from treating hyperpigmentation to regulating blood pressure. Its consumption and application bring you much-awaited benefits in no time!
Apart from these benefits, it also comes in handy when applying face masks at home. So give your facial skin the love it deserves and see it go from bright to radiant in no time! Happy skincare to you!
- Can I apply mulberry to my face?
Mulberry extracts should be mixed with other natural ingredients like yogurt for faster results. It shouldn’t be applied alone
|Popular Search Terms|
black spots on face, how to grow beard faster, aloe vera for hair, skin complexion meaning, arrowroot powder, how to remove whiteheads, how to stop hair fall immediately, hair care tips, biotin for hair, best facial kit, how to reduce dark circles, how to increase hair growth, what is glycerin, what are blackheads, bath soap, how to take care of skin, How to moisturize skin , hair cuticle, best soap for skin brightening, what is mild shampoo, Non Comedogenic face wash, serum for face, skin brighting body wash, how to apply serum on the face, how to get thick hair, how to control hair fall for women Best Cold Cream for Face in Winters, yogurt benefits, how to use hair conditioner, how to use sunscreen on face, how to use Rose Water for face, which cream is best for skin brightening?, best chemical free shampoo, best makeup remover in india, Best eye cream for dark circles in India, best liquid lipstick shades for long lasting, how to use aloe vera gel on face, flaky skin, how to use face serum, best shampoo, blueberry benefits