Some of the most common hair care issues include hair loss, dandruff, damaged hair, and split ends. Left untreated, these recurring issues may cause stress, thus causing more damage to your hair. In this blog, we will discuss some essential and natural hair care tips at home you must follow to attain your desired healthy hair growth.
Hair receives a lot of daily attention from experts and enthusiasts alike. Most people also experiment with the newest hair color and heat styling equipment. These trends do give us short-term happiness but may also cause long-term damage to the hair strands.
We should also agree that healthy hair does take away a lot of stress about our appearance. When you have strong hair, you don’t need to do much more than a flip to make it seem attractive. You can do several things to maintain healthy hair, from controlling your dyeing routine to keeping an eye on the chemicals you’re allowing to get through the barriers in your hair shaft.
Healthy Hair Tips at Home to follow to Achieve Hair Goals!
Here are some tips for healthy hair growth that you should follow to attain your goals:
Follow a high protein diet
What percentage of protein do you think makes up a hair follicle? A vitamin called biotin is necessary to synthesize proteins in our hair cells. Therefore, eating protein and amino acids is necessary for maintaining your hair and promoting hair growth. Nutritional protein-rich foods include chicken, fish, turkey, eggs, low-fat dairy products, beans, almonds, and peas. So, if you are still undecided about how to take care of hair, we recommend you start with a high protein diet first to build on your energy reserves.
Take the required vitamins
To ensure that your hair gets the required grade of nutrients to produce healthy and beautiful locks, taking the correct types of vitamins in your diet is crucial. Hair loss control is best accomplished by including vitamins like Biotin, Niacin (Vitamin B3), and Vitamin C, and minerals like zinc and iron in the diet.
It also helps to use hair care products enriched with such nutrients. They will give the nutrition your hair and scalp need to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Adopting the Mediterranean diet
A 2018 study found that a diet rich in salad and fresh herbs may minimize the chances of developing androgenic alopecia (male baldness or female hair loss condition). This is among the best daily hair care tips for hair fall.
Get a scalp massage with essential oils
Here’s one of our best hair care tips- massage your scalp regularly. While most of us know that essential oils may help with stress reduction, did you know that they can also help with healthy hair growth? Both almond and castor hair oils have been shown in studies to help increase hair growth and enhance blood circulation.
Talking about essential oils, we have a wide range of hair oils that helps with healthy hair growth and prevents hair loss, giving the scalp a good enhancement for blood circulation. Amongst these, our BhringAmla and Onion hair oils are the best sellers and are recommended for boosting hair growth and helping provide strength and shine to your hair.
Make sure you choose the appropriate essential oils for your hair issue. For example, experts advise using coconut oil, castor oil, and onion oil to stop hair loss. These natural hair oils also help increase hair strength and thickness because of their benefits.
Use a gentle and toxin-free shampoo to wash your hair regularly
It is not advisable to wash your hair too frequently because it can dry out your scalp and drive natural oils from your scalp. This might weaken the hair roots and cause hair loss, and you may make it worse by applying a chemically-enriched hair care product. However, to thoroughly eliminate dirt and odors like sweat and dust, you still need to wash your hair often.
Washing your hair using light shampoos provides adequate cleaning without causing further irritation or harm to your hair and scalp. However, if your hair is sticky or unclean, you should think about using a stronger shampoo once a week and a milder wash the rest of the time.
Additional informationTo avoid heavy breakage, you should avoid brushing your hair when it is wet. Also, staying consistent with the above-mentioned best hair care tips would help you derive better results.
Best Hair Care Products available at Mamaearth
Next to our effective hair care tips, we are now offering a brief introduction to our toxin-free hair care products that you can buy online. These products are all made using natural ingredients and are safe for regular use.
Let’s dive into the list of best hair care products available at Mamaearth for the best hair growth results!
- Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel
- As a naturally hydrating gel, aloe vera is also known for its therapeutic benefits for the scalp and hair follicles. Its regular application helps control frizz and dryness, and provides the hair with a smooth and shiny texture.
- Another key component of this gel-based treatment is Vitamin E. It helps reverse all forms of hair damage and strengthens hair follicles from the inside out. Along with aloe vera, it improves the hair’s thickness and strength.
- Your hair’s moisture barrier must be functioning properly. Glycerin helps with this by acting as a natural humectant, trapping moisture in the hair, and making the strands appear smoother and healthier.
- Mamaearth Onion Hair oil
- Enriched with sulfur and potassium, our Onion Oil for Hair helps improve blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles. Additionally, it promotes hair growth and strength while reducing breakage and hair loss. It also adds strength and shine to the hair.
- This oil is also enriched with Almond oil that nourishes the hair softly and promotes its growth. Almonds are rich in phospholipids, magnesium, vitamin E, and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Another addition is Bhringraj oil, which helps naturally condition hair follicles for improved development. Applying this oil regularly helps make the hair stronger and shinier. It also helps boost their growth.
- Redensyl, another ground-breaking component, also plays a big part in this mix. This is the best and unique solution if your hair is severely weakened and damaged. Its effect is backed by the presence of Amla oil which helps stop premature graying.
- Mamaearth Almond Shampoo
- Due to the significant effect of biotin in the almond shampoo, the cold-pressed form of almond oil is beneficial for thickening hair. In addition, since almonds are rich in fatty acids, this oil helps strengthen the hair follicles and prevents them from sun exposure.
- This hair care product also contains vitamin E that strengthens, moisturizes, and nourishes the hair. It increases cell renewal and regeneration, improving the blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles.
- Additionally, this shampoo requires keratin treatment, for which wheat amino acids are included. It increases suppleness and helps in frizz reduction as a natural conditioner.
- Mamaearth Tea Tree Anti-Dandruff Hair Mask
- The easiest approach to treat dandruff, one of the most significant problems many people have, is with the Tea Tree Anti-Dandruff Hair Mask.
- Tea tree oil’s antimicrobial properties help to ward off the fungus that causes dandruff. This promotes healthy hair growth while maintaining the scalp’s moisture content.
- Additionally, it has lemon oil, which supports preserving the pH balance of the scalp area. This is necessary to prevent skin flakes and dandruff on a dry scalp.
- Argan oil is also used to prevent dandruff. This oil’s high vitamin E delicately nourishes the skin and antioxidant content, making the strands smoother and reducing itching.
- To effectively prevent dry scalp, you also need a component that can fight against diseases. Because of its strong antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory characteristics, cedarwood oil is added to the mix to further boost its ability to fight infections.
This concludes our recommendations along with some healthy hair care tips for long hair, and we hope you follow these tips to promote healthy hair growth. Adding these products and tips to your improved hair care routine will help you attain hair benefits greatly, and you can regain your self-confidence.
- How to care hair?
Here are some steps to follow to take care of your hair. Oil your hair with natural essential oil and keep it on for a minimum of 20 mins. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water, and follow it with chemical-free shampoo and a leave-in conditioner. Minimize using heat tools.
- How to smoothen hair naturally at home?
5 effective homemade remedies for smooth hair naturally:
1. Coffee is used as a hair rinse and massage.
2. Use beer or apple cider vinegar.
3. Utilize a yogurt and aloe vera mask.
4. Apply a yogurt or honey mask made of eggs.
5. Use olive oil and honey.
|Popular Search Terms|
Vitamin C Serum Benefits, best underarm whitening cream, lipstick shades for indian skin, Lip Care Tips, Rice Water for Skin, Rice Water for Hair, What is retinol, Hair Growth Tips, Hair Loss, Tea Tree Oil Benefits, Hair Fall, Dry hair, Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Glowing Skin Tips, Dark Spots on face, Pigmentation on face, Papules acne, Acne, Pimple, Summer Skin Care Tips, Best Scar Removal Cream, Acne and Pimples, Skin Care Routine for dry skin, Blackheads and Whiteheads, Uneven Skin Tones, Ashwagandha Benefits, best hair mask, Neem benefits,