Some of the most common hair care issues include hair loss, dandruff, damaged hair, and split ends. Left untreated, these recurring issues may cause stress, thus causing more damage to your hair. In this blog, we will discuss some essential and natural hair care tips at home you should follow to attain your desired healthy hair growth.
Hair receives a lot of daily attention from experts and enthusiasts alike. Most people also experiment with the newest hair colors and heat styling equipment. These trends do give us short-term happiness but may also cause long-term damage to the hair strands.
We should also agree that healthy hair does take away a lot of stress about our appearance. When you have strong hair, you don’t need to do much more than a flip to make it seem attractive. You can do several things to maintain healthy hair, from controlling your dyeing routine to keeping an eye on the chemicals you’re allowing through the barriers in your hair shaft.
Styling your hair with various hair styling equipment may seem interesting at first, but it can just as easily cause harm. It could also be a nightmare if you do not enrich your tresses with nourishing ingredients. They say, ‘the best care for hair comes from nature,’ and we believe that too. Natural care brings you the best for your hair in every way. Let’s see how!
Pro Tip: Try Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Oil. It helps boost hair growth, and adds shine and strength.
Healthy Hair Care Tips to Follow to Achieve Hair Goals at Home!
Hair troubles like hair fall can take a long time to heal. But you can always witness better results if you plan a little more. To have a master plan, you need awareness of both your problem and the solutions available. Have you considered following a hair care routine for hair fall control? If yes, you are halfway there!
Here are some tips for healthy hair growth that you should follow to attain your goals:
1. Follow a high-protein diet-
What percentage of protein do you think makes up a hair follicle? A vitamin called biotin is necessary to synthesize proteins in our hair cells. Therefore, eating protein and amino acids is necessary for maintaining your hair and promoting hair growth.
Nutritional protein-rich foods include chicken, fish, turkey, eggs, low-fat dairy products, beans, almonds, and peas. So, if you still need to decide how to care for your hair, we recommend you start with a high-protein diet first to build on your energy reserves.
Food is an important part of the daily hair care routine for Indian hair. Nourishment through the food you consume affects the health of your hair and scalp quite directly. With the tropical climate of the country we live in, eating our veggies becomes very important. It gives our hair strands the hydration they need, strength, and elasticity. The protein helps keep our hair from turning rough, brittle, and dry.
2. Take the required vitamins-
To ensure that your hair gets the required grade of nutrients to produce healthy and beautiful locks, taking the correct types of vitamins in your diet is crucial. Hair loss control is best accomplished by including vitamins like Biotin, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin C, and minerals like zinc and iron in the diet.
It also helps to use hair care products enriched with such nutrients. They will give the nutrition your hair and scalp need to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss. After all, hair care is all about doing every step the right way every day. Once you begin being regular with these, you will see a consistent improvement in your hair health. It is one of the most important tips for hair care by experts of all time.
Recommendation: Try Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Mask is the best hair oil for hair fall control . It has goodness of onion oil which reduces hair fall, repairs damage and makes hair thicker & stronger.
3. Adopting the Mediterranean diet-
A 2018 study found that a diet rich in salad and fresh herbs may minimize the chances of developing androgenic alopecia (male baldness or female hair loss condition). This is among the best daily hair care tips for hair fall.
A rich diet brings your hair nourishment, care, nutrition, and good health packed together in a palate. Your hair growth, directly or indirectly, depends on whatever you feed – internally or externally. So you need to make sure you are doing it consistently and well.
4. Get a scalp massage with essential oils-
Have you ever felt more relaxed than a good head massage when your mother or grandmother gave you a nice champi? We know those days may bring back the feeling of nostalgia within, but don’t they remind you of your happy hair days too?
Here’s one of our best hair care tips- massage your scalp regularly. While most of us know that essential oils may help with stress reduction, did you know that they can also help with healthy hair growth? Both almond and castor hair oils have been shown in studies to help increase hair growth and enhance blood circulation.
Talking about essential oils, we have a wide range of hair oils that help with healthy hair growth and prevent hair loss, giving the scalp a good enhancement for blood circulation. Amongst these, our Mamaearth BhringAmla Hair Oil and Onion hair oils are the best sellers and are recommended for boosting hair growth and helping provide strength and shine to your hair.
Make sure you choose the appropriate essential oils for your hair issue. For example, experts advise using coconut oil, castor oil, and onion oil to stop hair loss. These natural hair oils also help increase hair strength and thickness because of their benefits.
5. Use a gentle and toxin-free shampoo to wash your hair regularly-
A clean slate is always easier to work on because the results are clearer, better, and stay for a longer time. Your hair goes through a lot every day. From facing climatic changes to oxidative stress from the external environment, everything can get your tresses to look dull and damaged. This is where using good shampoo saves your day! Our bhringraj shampoo is made of natural ingredients to take care of your hair with natural benefits.
It is not advisable to wash your hair too frequently because it can dry out your scalp and drive natural oils from your scalp. This might weaken the hair roots and cause hair loss, and you may make it worse by applying a chemically-enriched hair care product. However, to thoroughly eliminate dirt and odors like sweat and dust, you may still need to wash your hair often.
Washing your hair using light shampoos provides adequate cleaning without causing further irritation or harm to your hair and scalp. However, if your hair is sticky or unclean, you should consider using a stronger shampoo once a week and a milder wash the rest of the time. Choose your favourite shampoo from our paraben and sulphate free shampoo range, made of natural ingredients and promotes hair growth.
Additional information- To avoid heavy breakage, you should avoid brushing your hair when it is wet. Also, staying consistent with the above-mentioned hair care tips would help you derive better results.
5 Best Hair Care Products Available at Mamaearth
Next to our effective hair care tips, we are now offering a brief introduction to our toxin-free hair care products that you can buy online. These products are all made using natural ingredients and are safe for regular use. We welcome you to use them to curate a hair care routine for hair growth.
Let’s dive into the list of best hair care products available at Mamaearth for the best hair growth results!
1. Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel-
- As a naturally hydrating gel, Mamaearth Aloe Vera is also known for its therapeutic benefits for the scalp and hair follicles. Its regular application helps control frizz and dryness and gives the hair a smooth and shiny texture.
- Another key ingredient in this gel-based treatment is Vitamin E. It helps reverse hair damage and strengthens hair follicles from the inside out. Along with aloe vera, it improves the hair’s thickness and strength.
- Your hair’s moisture barrier must be functioning properly. Glycerin helps with this by acting as a natural humectant, trapping moisture in the hair, and making the strands appear smoother and healthier.
2. Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil-
- Enriched with sulfur and potassium, our Onion Hair Oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles. Additionally, it promotes hair growth and strength while reducing breakage and hair loss. It also adds strength and shines to the hair.
- This oil is also enriched with Almond oil that nourishes the hair softly and promotes growth. It is because almonds are rich in phospholipids, magnesium, vitamin E, and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Another addition is Bhringraj oil, which helps naturally condition hair follicles for improved development. Applying this oil regularly helps make the hair stronger and shinier. It also helps boost their growth.
- Redensyl, another ground-breaking component, also plays a big part in this mix. This is the best and unique solution if your hair is severely weakened and damaged. Its effect is backed by Amla oil which helps stop premature graying.
Recommendation: Try Mamaearth Tea Tree Shampoo which is best shampoo for hairfall and dandruf treatment and get ride of your hair problems.
3. Mamaearth Almond Shampoo-
- Due to the significant effect of biotin in Mamaearth Almond Shampoo, the cold-pressed form of almond oil is beneficial for thickening hair. In addition, since almonds are rich in fatty acids, this oil helps strengthen the hair follicles and prevents them from sun exposure.
- This hair care product also contains vitamin E that strengthens, moisturizes, and nourishes the hair. It increases cell renewal and regeneration, improving the blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles.
- Additionally, this shampoo requires keratin treatment, for which wheat amino acids are included. It increases suppleness and helps in frizz reduction as a natural conditioner.
4. Mamaearth Tea Tree Anti-Dandruff Hair Mask-
- The easiest approach to treat dandruff, one of the most significant problems many people have, is with the Tea Tree Anti-Dandruff Hair Mask.
- Tea tree oil’s antimicrobial properties help to ward off the fungus that causes dandruff. This promotes healthy hair growth while maintaining the scalp’s moisture content.
- Additionally, it has lemon oil, which supports preserving the pH balance of the scalp area. This is necessary to prevent skin flakes and dandruff on a dry scalp.
- Argan oil is also used to prevent dandruff. This oil’s high vitamin E delicately nourishes the skin and has antioxidant content, making the strands smoother and reducing itching.
- To effectively prevent dry scalp, you also need a component that can fight against diseases. Because of its strong antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory characteristics, cedarwood oil is added to the mix to further boost its ability to fight infections.
5. Mamaearth Anti Hair Fall Range:
When hair care is in question, Mamaearth Anti Hair Fall Range is your answer. Hair loss due to several troubles, including dandruff and inflammation, can be difficult to tackle, but not when you are dealing it with this combo. It consists of the following products:
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Shampoo has a richness of Onion seed oil, Redensyl, Niacinamide, and Keratin. It gives your hair a nice, deep cleanse from all the impurities and reduces hair fall with every use. It strengthens your hair and makes it look soft, bouncy, and beautiful!
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Conditioner gives your hair intense conditioning with the goodness of Keratin. It helps in minimizing hair fall and prevents split ends. It makes your hair stronger and better after a good wash.
- Mamaearth Onion Scalp Serum is a lightweight, quick-absorbent solution that helps boost hair growth. It makes your hair look voluminous and improves blood circulation on your scalp. (You may also use its equivalent hair serum in its place if you’d like).
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil adds the therapeutic treatment your hair needs after all the bashing it goes through the day. This onion growth oil helps reduce hair fall, softens hair fall, and helps make hair roots stronger.
This concludes our recommendations along with some healthy hair care tips for long hair, and we hope you follow these tips to promote healthy hair growth. Adding these products and tips to your improved hair care routine will help you attain hair benefits greatly, and you can regain your self-confidence.
- How to care hair?
Here are some hair care tips and steps to follow to take care of your hair. Oil your hair with natural essential oil and keep it on for a minimum of 20 mins. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water, and follow it with chemical-free shampoo and a leave-in conditioner. Minimize using heat tools.
- How to smoothen hair naturally at home?
5 effective homemade remedies for smooth hair naturally:
1. Coffee is used as a hair rinse and massage.
2. Use beer or apple cider vinegar.
3. Utilize a yogurt and aloe vera mask.
4. Apply a yogurt or honey mask made of eggs.
5. Use olive oil and honey.
|Popular Search Terms|
Vitamin C Serum Benefits, best underarm whitening cream, lipstick shades for indian skin, Lip Care Tips, Rice Water for Skin, Rice Water for Hair, What is retinol, Hair Growth Tips, Hair Loss, Tea Tree Oil Benefits, Hair Fall, Dry hair, Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Glowing Skin Tips, Dark Spots on face, Pigmentation on face, Papules acne, Acne, Pimple, Summer Skin Care Tips, Best Scar Removal Cream, Acne and Pimples, Skin Care Routine for dry skin, Blackheads and Whiteheads, Uneven Skin Tones, Ashwagandha Benefits, best hair mask, Neem benefits, best shampoo and conditioner, mild shampoo for women, sulfate free shampoo and conditioner