Hair fall has been a concern for all of us at some point in our lives. It often breaks our hearts to see our hair sticking to bathroom sinks and combs, and the trauma does not let go of us for months even after the issue has been cured. It may result from several interconnected factors- nutrition, stress, pollution, heat-styling, or using chemically-enriched haircare products but its effect is just as dreadful.
What often works as a recourse in this challenging situation is a three-part procedure- understanding hair texture and type, underlying causes of losing hair, and following an effective (and personalized) hair fall treatment plan. In addition, it helps to use gentle and toxin-free hair care products.
Hair Fall: Causes and Triggers
Some highly interconnected factors like genetics, stress, poor lifestyle, and exposure to pollution can all contribute to consistent hair loss. Due to a lack of protein and vitamins in the diet, inadequate sleep, extreme weight gain or loss, a drastic transformation in surroundings, and certain medical conditions may make you lose more hair than normal.
However, losing up to a hundred hairs is considered normal for both men and women, but it can also lead to temporary or permanent baldness if the lost hairs are not being replaced naturally by the scalp cells. This is where applying a safe, gentle, and toxin-free hair fall control product comes into play.
Did you know?Many of us may even have lost our sleep due to hair loss but ironically, losing sleep makes the hair fall even worse!
How to Stop Hair Fall Immediately at Home?
In today’s article, we will discuss hair fall reasons in females and males (causes) and how it can be treated with natural products available in the market in India. These products double up as the best hair fall solutions to enhance your hair’s volume and general health.
Let’s dive into the hair fall control tips and tricks for healthy hair:
- Use cool water instead of hot because hot water can take the natural oils from your hair and scalp. This may make your hair fragile and lifeless.
- Don’t wash your hair more than twice or thrice a week.
- Use only natural hair care products as those with harmful chemicals might have unwanted negative effects.
- Use a hair conditioner and hair mask. They help replenish natural oils that might have been lost after hair washing.
- Eat nutritious food that is rich in proteins and vitamins, this would help strengthen your hair follicles.
- Protect your hair from pollutants and the sun’s UV rays.
- Avoid tight hairstyles- they often weaken and damage the hair roots.
- Trim your hair every three months to eliminate split ends and damaged hair.
- Rather than blow-drying your hair, allow it to dry naturally or pat it dry with a towel.
- Start using products that are made with the goodness of natural ingredients and are trusted by people being a well-known brand.
Hair fall treatment at home and recommendations
1. Egg Mask- Eggs are filled with the goodness of sulfur, phosphorus, selenium, iodine, zinc, and protein that help in hair growth and treat excessive hair fall. Many excessive hair fall reasons need natural solutions, and Mamaearth has the solution for all.
To get the mask ready, you need to follow these steps and get visible results:
- Place one egg white that has been separated in a dish with a teaspoon of honey and olive oil.
- Use the ingredients to apply a paste all over your hair, from root to tip.
- Rinse after 20 minutes with a gentle and sulfate free shampoo.
It isn’t easy to always get up during a busy day and make a mask for yourself; therefore, Mamaearth is here for your rescue. With the natural goodness of eggs, we have launched our new Eggplex Shampoo and Eggplex Conditioner range.
These two products are crafted with the goodness of egg protein and collagen, which helps nourish and strengthen your hair and is the best hair fall solution at home. Using it regularly helps make your hair fall control at home easier and provides you with healthier and shinier hair.
2. Amla- Another successful at-home solution to control hair fall is Indian Gooseberry or Amla. Vitamin C deficiency may also be one of the main causes of hair fall. This is why doctors and haircare experts advise eating amla to strengthen your hair follicles and reduce hair loss. Amla also helps promote faster hair growth, maintains a healthy scalp, and prevents premature graying because of its anti-inflammatory and exfoliating characteristics.
- You may form a paste by combining lime juice and amla powder.
- Rub it into your hair and scalp.
- Keep your head covered with a shower cap to prevent the paste from drying.
- After an hour, leave it on and wash it with regular water.
Recommendations: If you are looking for a trio of hair fall treatment oils, shampoos, and conditioners, you can try our BhringAmla Hair Shampoo, Hair Conditioner, and Hair Oil. The trio contains Bhringraj and Amla, two essential components supporting hair follicles and promoting faster hair growth.
3. Onion- Onion’s antibacterial qualities help to prevent scalp infections, and their sulfur concentration enhances blood flow to the hair follicles. It controls hair loss and encourages hair growth. Here’s how you may make onion juice at home:
- Grind an onion and strain the resulting mixture into a cup.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in onion juice.
- Apply it to your scalp.
- Let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes, then rinse it with warm water and mild shampoo.
- See the difference by performing this step once every week.
Recommendations: To solve your hair care problems, Mamaearth introduces its segment of hair care products that are enhanced with its onion oil. Our Onion Hair Fall Control Kit features plant keratin, wheat amino acids, and soy amino acids.
These nutrients help reduce other issues related to frequent hair loss like premature hair graying and thinning. It may also work as an effective substitute for the costly treatments for hair fall– provided you stay sane and regular with their use.
The best grade of hair care experience begins with the best quality hair care products. Selected carefully, they could make a perfect addition to any personalized hair care. We recommend assessing your hair type and texture before shortlisting such products to derive maximum advantage from your current hair care plans.
Note: As Asia’s first MadeSafe certified brand, we offer only high-quality products that are free from harmful chemicals and toxins. Our products are thus certified by PETA and FDA too.
Popular Search Terms- hyaluronic acid skin benefits, What is Witch Hazel, Bhringraj Oil Benefits, Benefits of Rose water, Avocado Oil for hair, Vitamin e benefits for skin, Shea Butter Benefits, Vitamin C Serum Benefits, Turmeric benefits for skin, best underarm whitening cream, Almond oil benefits, Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits for Skin, lipstick shades for indian skin, Lip Care Tips, Rice Water for Skin, Rice Water for Hair, What is retinol, Hair Growth Tips, Hair Loss Treatment, Tea Tree Oil Benefits,