Clear, supple, acne-free, and smooth skin that never ages – did we list down all of your skincare goals? With the current hype for a “no-makeup” look for every occasion, we all want the quality of our skin to beat the odds.
There is no harm in putting layers of makeup on your skin. There is no greater feeling than creating a look that makes you stand out from the crowd. The next logical conclusion is that smooth and shiny skin only needs discipline and dedication. Whatever regimen you choose, you should back it up with safe and toxin-free skincare products.
Smooth Skin As a Concept
Smooth skin signifies the best of one’s physical appearance. It is clear, shiny, and free from acne, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and dryness. It is adequately hydrated and has no acne or wrinkles.
The ideal characteristics that lead to having naturally smooth skin include the following:
- Staying hydrated: You should drink at least seven to eight glasses of water. Hydration helps your skin cells breathe. In addition, drinking water improves your skin’s elasticity, reduces dryness, and slows aging.
- Balanced diet: Eating food rich in protein and antioxidants can work great for your skin’s health. Green vegetables, pulses, fruits, and fibers are needed in a balanced amount to maintain your skin’s natural health. The more you are into them, the better it gets for your skin.
- Workout regimen: Are you into regular physical activity? Do you hit the gym at least twice a week? If the answers are affirmative, you are already on the right track. Regular aerobics, power yoga, or any workout routine you follow makes the outer layer of your skin thinner. Workout helps in giving you healthier and younger-looking skin naturally.
- Sleep: On average, you should take an uninterrupted sleep of at least seven to eight hours per day. Like your mind, your body needs to relax after hustling the whole day.
Your skin starts the repair process while you sleep, this is why beauty sleep is a real phenomenon. The more time you give your skin to repair itself, the better it gets.
- Low stress: Do you practice mindfulness or stress management techniques? No matter what works for you, leading a stress-free life impacts your skin’s health significantly. If you are doing what it takes, your skin has the quality it needs to look smooth and healthy!
- Less alcohol: Who doesn’t enjoy a drink when partying the night away? We all do. Being an occasional drinker is bearable, but if you can’t go a day without drinking, then you might need to curb the habit forever. Alcohol dehydrates the skin cells, and may cause premature skin damage. You might need to limit your daily intake if you want smooth skin on the face.
- No smoking: Exposing your skin to tobacco smoke – internally or externally, causes significant damage. Smoking causes premature damage like wrinkles and blemishes because it weakens the skin’s muscular structure.
It also impairs the ability to self-repair your skin. The less you smoke, the better it gets for your skin. Smooth face skin isn’t unattainable- but it is just a matter of making some healthy changes!
- Low exposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays: Do you carry your skin’s umbrella with you, no matter where you travel? Protecting your skin with sunscreen is the basic skincare that we are talking about. It is advisable to opt for one with SPF and PA for better protection.
The harmful ultraviolet rays can cause skin irritation and tanning and increase skin cancer risk. So if you want smooth skin tips off the Internet, we advise you to get your basics right beforehand.
Natural Ingredients for Clear and Smooth Skin
Natural ingredients are the powerhouse of raw benefits that can unlock the route to smooth and healthy skin. Busting the stereotype of spending too much on skincare can get you to your #smoothskin goals, and here’s how you may start:
- Honey: Made with several bees’ hard work and dedication, honey comes with various skincare and health benefits. Applying this golden-textured liquid to your face can give you super soft skin. Honey is a natural humectant and thus also helps reduce dryness, acne, and blackheads.
- Coffee: Do you need a nice cup of freshly-brewed coffee to kick start your day? We surely understand the feeling. Coffee has the same effect on your facial skin as on your body when you drink it.
The coffee powder keeps the pores unclogged and gives your skin the timeless glow it has in store for you. It can also be a face mask because it exfoliates the skin. It also helps stimulate blood circulation and works great on stretch marks.
- Oatmeal: Who says your skin can’t have a healthy breakfast? Oatmeal has various antioxidants that help nourish your skin like never before. Baby skin is the gifted smooth skin we are born with. But as we grow, our skin becomes susceptible to environmental stressors. So give your skin the nourishment it needs using the right ingredients and skin care products!
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is the botanical king of plants. This gel-based plant helps soothe the skin cells and provides deep moisturization. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe rashes and active acne. Since it is a safe and gentle ingredient, we use it in our baby bath products and various other products.
- Lemon: One of the most common tips for smooth skin that anyone with little knowledge of skincare can give you is using lemon for skin care. It offers the goodness of Vitamin C to your skin like no other ingredient. In addition, lemon juice has natural skin cleansing properties that make your skin look brighter and healthier.
It unclogs your skin, removes impurities, and works towards giving you skin smooth tips. Just a few drops of lemon juice can give your skin the vital vitamins and minerals it has been lacking to give a healthy glow to your skin.
- Cucumber: As a pro tip, you should include cucumber to get smooth skin. It is rich in water and thus helps in the skin’s natural rejuvenation. It offers cooling and soothing effects. It has a plethora of antioxidants that enables skin damage repair efficiently.
Cucumber can also heal your skin by reducing puffiness and swelling on the face and under-eye area. In addition, it promotes adequate hydration and makes your skin soft and youthful.
- Essential Oils: Have you ever wondered about the benefits of essential oils in skincare? A few, like Lavender Oil and Rosemary Oil, are the ones that can benefit the skin and the body at the same time. Lavender Oil has calming properties that help relieve stress and improve sleep. Rosemary Oil ensures that its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties shield your skin from infections and other sorts of inflammation.
There are also several other oils – Eucalyptus Oil, Chamomile, and Peppermint. Some of them work great if used as a night skincare routine. They help achieve smooth skin with nature’s magical properties and deliver long-lasting results.
- Papaya: A fruit that sets your metabolism straight and has skin healing properties, Papaya has a lot more to offer than it promises. It has an enzyme named papain that helps skin repair and boosts collagen production. So, with increased collagen comes higher skin elasticity and fewer facial wrinkles. Papaya extract also helps improve skin texture by adding a natural shine.
Mamaearth Products you can opt for
We are Asia’s first MadeSafe certified brand with a diverse skincare range for everyone. Specially crafted with natural and non-harmful ingredients, our skincare range protects the skin against allergic reactions and lets you achieve your #smoothskin goals.
Some skincare products you can try to amp your A-game in skincare:
Mamaearth Rice Night Cream for Glass Skin
Meant to moisturize your skin deeply, this overnight formula leaves your skin dewy and radiant from the inside out. The goodness of Niacinamide, Shea Butter, and Glycerin helps seal in moisture keeping the skin smooth and soft. It also helps reduce dark spots and acne marks on the skin. Its dermatologically tested formula repairs and improves your skin’s barrier, giving you that desirable glass-like skin in the morning.
Mamaearth Milky Soft Face Cream
Cleansing and toning are meant to give you clear skin, but this smooth skin cream is a winner in moisturization. It is a popular cream in the baby range that is best suited for babies and young children. Our safe and gentle Milky Soft Face Cream comes with the natural goodness of Milk Protein, Murumuru Butter and Shea Butter. It reduces dryness and gives smooth and nourished skin with every application. In addition, it has skin-soothing properties, making it ideal for dry, chapped, or irritated skin. So what’s the best part about using this moisturizer? It is free from harmful toxins like Parabens, Sulfates, SLS, SLES, and artificial fragrances.
Everyone is born with clear and smooth skin, but as we grow up, our priorities seem more important than everything else. However, nature always has something good in store for us. Regardless of your skincare problems, seeking answers from mother nature is always fruitful.
Natural ingredients help provide nourishment your skin needs after it has been through all the withering and weathering of its external environment. Using Mamaearth’s skincare range will help you rejuvenate your skin with natural ingredients and benefits.
- How to get smooth skin?
You may make your skin smoother by making positive changes to your lifestyle and using natural ingredients for maintaining your skin hygiene. You should stay adequately hydrated, eat a balanced diet, avoid smoking or alcohol, and do yoga. Don’t slack off on good sunscreen to avoid significant sun exposure.
You can also cultivate a good skin care regimen with natural ingredients like Honey, Lemon, Cucumber, Papaya, essential oils, and Aloe Vera. We recommend you try Mamaearth’s diverse range of skincare products crafted with the goodness of nature. They are natural, free from toxins and chemicals, and have amazing natural benefits to offer.
- What does smooth skin mean?
Skin that stands free from impurities, pimples, and acne and looks healthy from the inside out can be called smooth skin. Healthy skin has an even texture and looks well-nourished and moisturized. It is free of the most common skin woes, like dryness, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, age marks, and wrinkles. Such issues create an uneven or coarse skin texture. Besides, it does not react too much, even when applying makeup or other products.
- How can I improve my skin in 7 days?
A: You can always enhance your skin if you follow a combination approach for your skincare. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating no junk food, practicing yoga to stimulate blood circulation, getting adequate sleep, and using natural and cruelty-free skincare products. What you apply to your skin has a major impact on your skin’s health.
So, if you want to improve your skin texture, cultivate an effective AM-PM skincare routine. Use a face scrub twice weekly to sloop off dead skin cells and end your skin care regimen with non-comedogenic moisture. Don’t forget to wear SPF to protect your skin against UV damage. Finally, always choose natural and nontoxic products to prevent any allergic reaction on the skin.
- Why is my skin not smooth?
Coarse, rough, or uneven skin can result from many factors. Perhaps your skin cells are not hydrated enough, or the skin is not receiving enough vitamins and minerals. Staying exposed to sunlight without sunscreen can leave your skin dark, dull, and uneven. Sometimes not using the right skincare products can also affect the health of your skin. it is thus advisable to always use safe and gentle skincare products that best suit to your skin. Make sure the products you pick have ingredients like vitamin C, shea butter, glycerin, retinol, and niacinamide to enhance skin texture and give you a flawless complexion.
|Popular Search Terms|
Saffron Benefits for Skin, Fine lines on face, Paraben Free, How to Exfoliate your Skin, Keratin, Frizzy hair, How to Lighten Dark Lips, Dandruff, Dead Skin Cells, Thick Hair, Skin Problems, Hair Problems, Glass skin, Anti Aging, Coffee Benefits for skin, Damaged hair, Dull Skin, Jojoba Oil Benefits, Face Clean Up, Thin hair, Increase Hair Density, Hair Smoothening, Open Pores on face, Skin Care Routine for Oily Skin, Open Pores on face, Blemishes on Face, Deep Conditioning, Hand Sanitizer, Clear Skin, Hair Follicle, How to Regrow Hair on Bald Spot Fast, Crows Feet, Antioxidants, Toner,