Dandruff, premature graying, and hair fall are the most common hair problems in current times. Our hair is the crown that adds confidence to our personality, no matter where we are and who we are talking to. However, it gets affected by urgencies at work, added stress and inadequate nourishment that pushes our self-care routine aside.
Any positive hair care regimen thus starts with knowing hair type and texture and the possible types of hair problems one could thus face. Next is the phase wherein an expert shortlists various top-quality hair care products to treat those impediments. This concludes with prescribing a personalized hair care routine and a piece of advice to follow regularly.
What are the Possible Causes of Hair Fall?
Hair fall problems are quite common, though they are more common in men than women. If you are losing too many hair strands or if your scalp has become too itchy, you might have a severe hair loss problem. Other symptoms can be patchy bald spots, gradual thinning, or sudden loosening of hair.
It could be due to the following reasons:
- Aging: Our body’s cellular regeneration rate decreases as we age. Aging is one of the most prominent reasons for hair loss. The cell repair process becomes slower and our scalp becomes less reactive to the external environment.
When this continues for some time, it can make frequent and excessive hair fall imminent. Hair fall problems for men and women are alike. All you need to do is act when you have time.
- Nutritional deficiency: When you lack significant vitamins and minerals in your body like Iron and Vitamin A, it weakens your hair roots. This can lead to lesser strength in your hair follicles and cause them to fall off, even when gently nudged.
- Hormonal changes: If you have just gone through menopause, pregnancy, or even puberty, chances are that hair fall will find you. It can be coped easily with proper care and vitamin supplements.
- Genetics: Sometimes you might be doing everything right, but your DNA can be deceiving to give you hair loss woes. Poor DNA or if it has been a hereditary trait in your family, chances are that this problem might come naturally to you. The trouble is that genetic factors are often beyond repair but their effect can still be minimized.
- Itchy or irritated scalp: Your scalp problems can also lead you to significant hair loss. You need to check for dandruff if you have a dry, itchy, or irritated scalp. You should consult a dermatologist and hair care expert if you have major hair dandruff problems. It is a big reason for hair fall and should not be overlooked.
Hair problems can be treated using appropriate solutions– and often with good effectiveness. But if you use this procedure with some awareness, you can get it right in the first go.
Here are some hair care products by Mamaearth to combat hair loss and allow regrowth of your tresses:
- Mamaearth Onion Shampoo: If you are tired of seeing your strands falling everywhere, this toxin-free hair care product could help. It features Onion, Plant Keratin, Wheat Amino Acids, and Soy Amino Acids that reduce hair fall naturally.
Onion helps increase the blood supply to your hair follicles, enhancing hair growth and combating hair loss. Plant Keratin Extract helps shield your hair from harmful external aggressors and fights free radicals.
It helps in retaining moisture and makes your hair look naturally healthy. Wheat & Soy Amino Acids increase your hair’s elasticity and strengthen your hair fibers. The best part? This hair shampoo is natural, cruelty-free, and does not contain harmful chemicals or fragrances that could harm your hair.
- Mamaearth Onion Conditioner: After a deep cleanse, use this magical hair conditioner to give your hair a silky, smooth finish. It often happens that after a wash, your hair loses its natural oils along with dirt and impurities. This makes your hair dry, rough, and brittle.
Conditioning helps protect your tresses from being sunburnt or withered from the external environment. Mamaearth Onion Conditioner has the power of Onion, Coconut, and Sweet Almond Oil that makes your hair look naturally shiny and healthy.
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil: Like every hair care routine, this one also involves the traditional method of oiling and giving natural strength to your hair. Our onion hair growth oil is just what you need if you are looking for healthy hair growth.
A nice massage with your fingertips can give you excellent results twice a week. This potion of growth, strength, and shine will give your tresses everything you have been seeking for so long!
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum: Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum reduces frizz and hair breakage. This toxin-free hair care product is enriched with Onion and Biotin that strengthen hair follicles. The duo also increases blood circulation and promotes hair growth by adding a natural shine to your tresses.
Dry Hair Problem & Its Solution
Under the same umbrella of hair loss comes the factor of dryness. Having dry hair can be a result of having a dry scalp. It could lead to frizzy hair, dandruff, or even rough hair that gets difficult to manage.
Let’s go through some factors that cause dry hair:
- Excessive cleansing: An effective cleansing session removes dirt from your scalp and the natural oils essential for your hair’s good health. If you wash your hair too often, then dryness will come at your door expecting your presence.
- Getting multiple hair treatments: Coloring, blow-drying, and straightening your mane can seem new and exciting. However, if you do these too often, your hair is bound to get dry and frizzy. Try keeping your hair naturally and flowing, it’s God’s gift to you, why spoil it?
- Poor diet: If you are not taking your proteins or eating junk food, your crown will be affected. If you improve your diet and have protein-rich food, your facial skin and hair will show positive growth and development signs.
Did you know?Men’s hair problems are no different from women’s? Yes, you read that right. They endure hair fall, premature graying, and thin hair problems like women.
Let’s discuss the products you need to beat dry and frizzy hair naturally:
- Mamaearth Argan Shampoo & Conditioner Combo: This duo can get you out of dry and brittle hair anytime you want! Mamaearth Argan Shampoo & Conditioner is crafted with the amazing goodness of Argan Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Vitamin E.
While Argan Oil helps reduce dryness and add strength to your mane, Apple Cider Vinegar cleanses the scalp and restores its pH. Vitamin E helps nourish your hair with vital nutrients and antioxidants that add a natural shine to your hair. Our toxin-free hair conditioner provides adequate hydration and nutrition.
- Mamaearth Argan Hair Mask: Restore all your hair’s lost nutrition and nourishment using the always-effective formula – Masking therapy. Using Argan Hair Mask by Mamaearth is a way for us to tell you to give some space to your hair. This mask has the amazing benefits of Argan Oil, Avocado Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Milk Protein.
They combine to add strength, moisture, nutrients, and essential vitamins to your hair. They also promote damage repair and prevent breakage naturally. Using a hair mask twice a week can boost your hair health effectively.
Hair Whitening Problem & Its Solutions
Some call it a grey hair problem, others call it white hair woes. A difference in the name doesn’t change the hard feeling of having this hair care trouble. White hair problems and solutions can be best treated using some proven remedies. At Mamaearth, we make our products using these Ayurvedic herbs and medicinal plants. If you have a curly hair problem and white hair troubles at a young age, you are at the right place.
Let’s discuss the reasons for premature graying of hair below:
- Stress: If you spend a significant portion of your day stressing over meeting urgent deadlines, it starts showing on your hair. Premature hair graying can be controlled by avoiding too much stress.
- Smoking: One of the most significant side-effects of this unhealthy habit is aging your hair. With every cigarette you smoke, you are deteriorating your hair’s health drastically. Giving up this awful habit can help restore your hair health naturally.
- Poor diet: If your diet includes more oily, fried, and junk foods than healthy and nourishing ingredients, grey hair will be your permanent guest. Sometimes, having a deficiency of Vitamin B12 can also lead to this phenomenon. So make sure you are eating a well-balanced diet.
- Sleep: You must get enough sleep for your body and mind to relax. Taking six hours of sleep is necessary for your body to function properly and for your mind to feel refreshed. This simple change can help you maintain good hair health naturally and for a longer time.
Mamaearth’s Intensive Care Range for hair care helps in promoting damage repair. Let’s share with you some products that can result in long-lasting care:
- Mamaearth BhringAmla Shampoo & Conditioner: If you are looking for intensive care for your tresses, your search ends here. This shampoo and conditioner combo is blended with the goodness of Bhringraj, Brahmi, Amla, and Shikakai, renowned for their hair growth-boosting properties.
Bhringraj is said to stop the premature graying of hair, while Amla cleanses your scalp without making the scalp dry. Brahmi & Shikakai fight external aggressors and shield your hair from further damage. They come together to make your hair look naturally shiny and healthy with every application.
- Mamaearth BhringAmla Hair Oil: Growth and health are two different hair goals that can be achieved together with Mamaearth BhringAmla Hair Oil. Use the traditional technique and massage this oil with your fingertips on your scalp and forget about hair breakage.
Yes, that is right. This hair oil promotes hair repair from within, reduces split ends, and fills your hair strands with all the essential nutrients and vitamins it has been seeking for a long time.
When you face hair trouble, you might be doing something wrong or missing something. Mamaearth’s extensive hair care range helps you choose according to your hair care issues. Every hair problem also comes with solutions and tips that you may follow but you need to look at the right place. Mamaearth’s haircare range is natural, cruelty-free, and toxin-free.
- How to solve the hair fall problem?
Hair fall can occur for many reasons like aging, vitamin deficiency, genetics, or hormonal changes. You should start by assessing your lifestyle pattern, nutritional intake, sleep cycles, and stress levels. Using safe and natural hair care products, such as those of Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Care Range, would also help. They help boost hair growth and prevent hair fall naturally.
- What is a hair fall problem?
Losing out on your hair strands while brushing, combing, or gently nudging your hair can be called a hair fall problem. It makes your hair look dull, dry, and thinner than usual. Other issues may include dandruff, inflammation, or premature graying.
- The lack of which vitamin causes hair fall?
Vitamin B12, Biotin, Riboflavin, and Folate are the vitamins whose deficiency can cause your hair to fall drastically. This can be compensated by including more green vegetables, soybean, and seasonal fruits in the diet.
- What are some of the common hair problems?
Some of the most common hair troubles are hair fall, premature greying of hair, hair whitening, and dry and frizzy hair.
- What causes unhealthy hair?
Unhealthy hair can result from not maintaining hair hygiene, having a poor diet, a stressful lifestyle, lesser intake of vitamins and proteins, and lack of sleep.
- How do I protect my hair?
You can keep your hair safe from depletion by letting it stay natural, using minimal treatments and styling products, having a healthy and balanced diet, quitting smoking, and sleeping for at least seven hours every day. We suggest you maintain your hair hygiene too by using Mamaearth hair care products as per your suitability.
|Popular Search Terms|
how to remove tan, Skin Care Tips, Arrowroot Powder, Citronella Oil, Coconut Milk Benefits, Acne Marks Vs Acne Scars, Hibiscus Uses, Double Cleansing, Sulphate and Paraben Free Shampoo, Green Tea Benefits for Skin, Cucumber Benefits for skin, Conditioner, Perfume, Deodorants, Serum, Sunscreen, Scrub, Honey Benefits for skin, Shikakai Benefits for Hair, Wrinkles on face, Strawberry Benefits for Skin, Saffron Benefits for Skin, Fine lines on face, Paraben Free, How to Exfoliate your Skin, Keratin, Frizzy hair, How to Lighten Dark Lips, Dandruff, Dead Skin Cells, Thick Hair, Skin Problems,