The famous makeup artist Ellie Choi introduced the term ‘glass skin’ in the constantly expanding Korean beauty vocabulary. Her flawless, transparent, and clear skin has always stunned thousands worldwide. Here’s how you can make your skin just as flawless and attractive at home without spending a fortune! You might be familiar with the glass skin or have seen it in movies, and you will completely understand why everyone is so fascinated with it. However, it is the skin that is adequately hydrated, free from blemishes, shiny, and smooth like glass.
A glass-like skin requires you to add a few more steps to your skincare regimen, but they’re simpler to understand than you would think. Therefore it may be time to incorporate your new favorite beauty regimen. It relies on harnessing the Goodness of Nature and some special Korean skincare regimens.
What is Glass Skin?
Like its forerunners, ‘honey’ and ‘dewy,’ glass-like skin implies deeply hydrated skin. It also has a translucent complexion and a very young, lit-from-within radiance. ‘Glass-like skin’ refers to smooth, even-toned, and glossy skin that is so perfect that it appears to be made of glass. According to some Korean beauty specialists, it’s just a simple and lovely way of describing a specific kind of beautiful skin.
How to get Glass Skin?
It is easy to change one’s skin complexion and texture to suit that of the highest standards, and here’s the process for it:
- Step 1: Cleanse your face twice a day- We were first acquainted with double cleansing by Asian skincare, and we haven’t turned back. Freshening up one’s face is an integral part of every skincare regimen. Once your face has accumulated all that grime, oil, and makeup buildup. When cleansing for the first time, start with cleansing oil or micellar water and then go on to a mild foam wash or milk cleanser.
Adding a natural and safe face cleanser to your daily glass skin routine is the first step to healthy and moisturized skin. Therefore, you may try our Rice Face Wash, which will help treat major skin issues and deeply nourish your skin. It features rice water and Niacinamide that hydrates skin and gives your skin a healthy, fresh look.
- Step 2: Exfoliate thoroughly- Exfoliation is necessary when discussing good skin care or dreaming of clear and smooth skin. Noted skin care specialist David Pollock says that this process will remove dead skin cells that reduce the skin’s natural radiance. You may use a physical exfoliant (like crushed walnuts or soft jojoba beads) or a chemical one (like glycolic or lactic acid).
But be careful not to overdo it. It’s best to exfoliate two to three times weekly, particularly if you have delicate skin. While discussing these essential natural ingredients needed in your exfoliator, we recommend trying out our Rice Face Scrub.
It is filled with the goodness of rice water, glycerine, and rice beads. This highly effective face from our skincare range gently exfoliates and unclogs pores, leaving behind soft, supple, and clear skin. Next, you should gently massage the scrub on your face and neck, which helps boost your blood flow, removes dead skin cells, and provides healthy glowing skin.
- Step 3: Use toner- People often disregard the process of using a toner because they find it irritating. But in Korean skincare, this skincare product has a unique significance. Korean people use toners to balance the skin’s pH levels, offer essential hydration, and enable better absorption of other skincare products.
They are made with reviving and moisture-enhancing components (including green tea, galactomyces, ginseng, and floral water). The 7 Skin Method, which involves applying up to seven layers of toner to your skin, often works well. Layering helps ensure the skin is adequately hydrated, an essential aspect of achieving glass-like skin.
Choosing a natural toner for all skin types is difficult. Adding a safe and gentle toner will help absorb moisture and protect your skin from harsh environmental conditions. In addition, our Vitamin C Face Toner helps cleanse impurities and excess oil deep within your skin.
Regular toner application also tightens pores and protects your skin from harsh acne and breakouts. Cucumber and Aloe Vera will gently soothe your skin and heal its dryness.
- Step 4: Start using essence- The consistency of essences is often more fluid and lighter (a cross between serums and toners). They help address skin issues like redness and pigmentation and offer deep moisturization.
We have a wide range of essence filled with the goodness of flowers and essential plants. These natural essence serums thus help promote collagen production with deep moisturization. They also reduce acne and make the skin radiant by improving its texture.
- Step 5: Cure and protect with a healthy & natural serum- Ampoules, which are serums equivalent in Korea, often include a more significant concentration of active chemicals. They help nourish the skin, reverse indications of aging, and stimulate collagen. They also offer firmness, reduce pores, and balance skin tone.
For everyday usage, switch to a moisturizing serum with moisture-boosting components like hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and vitamin E because individual ampoules are only intended to be used during a specific period (to address skin crises). Vitamin C and retinoids will promote collagen creation most efficiently for structural stiffness.
One of the best-selling serums from our glass skin products includes Rice Face Serum for radiant skin and is well-known for treating skin issues. Enriched with the goodness of Black Oats and Hyaluronic Acid, this potent serum helps achieve a radiant glow and reduces hyperpigmentation and fine lines. A must-have glass skin serum to achieve your desired skin.
- Step 6: Moisturizer- Every skin care regimen should include moisturizing, but if you want that luminous appearance, use a light moisturizer that delivers a lot of hydration. Look for hydrating plant ingredients, strong antioxidants, and hydrators. For example, Centella Asiatica, often known as Gotu kola or cica, is a highly desired ingredient in the Korean glass skin regime due to its healing, soothing, anti-aging, and barrier-restoring qualities.
Our Rice Gel Face Moisturizer features Niacinamide too. It works as a perfect lightweight and oil-free formula designed especially for oily skin, which helps hydrate your skin from within. It gets absorbed quickly within the skin and leaves you with fresh and healthy skin.
Curated for the Indian climate, this non-sticky hydrating formula offers deep hydration. It also improves skin texture while minimizing blemishes and acne marks and prevents skin from sagging, thus helping you achieve glass skin naturally.
- Step 7: Apply under-eye cream- Glass-like skin is impossible to achieve if you have dry areas and puffiness under your eyes. To hydrate the delicate eye region, which is prone to be drier than the rest of your face, experts advise incorporating a glass skin cream or under-eye serum.
With the goodness of Cucumber and peptides for dark circles, our Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream helps make your dull and tired under-eyes look attractive and radiant. Cucumber helps under-eye skin and reduces dark circles, whereas Hawkweed Extract, Peptides, and Daisy Flower Extracts help reduce melanin production. They also help reduce the visibility of dark circles.
- Step 8: Use face oil- The ideal way to complete your glass-like skin regimen is to add face oil. It hydrates and nourishes your skin cells and protects them from free radicals. You may also apply our Rice Water Face Serum as an alternative. Whatever alternative you choose, remember that it should always appear last!
TipYou may apply oil to other layers, but no other layer can penetrate oil.
- Step 9: Apply sunscreen regularly- Glass-like skin thoughts are over if you don’t have skin protected from the sun’s rays. This is because, no matter how many processes you include in your skincare routine, skin that UV rays have damaged won’t glow. Therefore, SPF is necessary all year round. The ideal option, in this case, is one with the correct components, such as a lightweight formula and enough moisture.
Therefore, We recommend using our UltraLight Indian Sunscreen with SPF50, especially for Indian skin tones. Power-packed with the goodness of carrot seed oil, turmeric, and orange oil, our SPF50 sunscreen is the perfect safeguard from these harsh Indian summers. With up to 6 hours of damage protection, this super lightweight, unique formula doesn’t dry or leave any patches on your skin. Instead, it deeply moisturizes your skin and protects and reduces sun tan.
- Step 10: Use Sheet Masks- Although K-beauty has taught us some of the most excellent skin care methods, face masks are perhaps the ones that the beauty industry is most obsessed with. It should come as no surprise; what’s not to appreciate about a skincare step that forces you to relax for a little while?
They are the most straightforward method for soothing the skin, healing damage, and maintaining and replenishing moisture. As a result, you may have healthier skin and a more radiant complexion in only 10–20 minutes. We advise practicing this two to three times every week.
Have you ever heard about the Bamboo sheet mask, which works wonderfully on your skin and is best for the environment? Adding a wide range of our Bamboo face masks to your daily routine will help reduce blemishes, deeply hydrate, give you clear and glowing skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and rejuvenate tired and dull skin. You must especially try out our all-new Rice Bamboo sheet mask, which helps deeply hydrate your skin, promotes clear skin, and makes skin glow and nourished.
Factors that can Affect you in Achieving your dream Glass Skin
As experts recommend, the goal of attaining glass-like skin stretches beyond our skincare routine. No matter what products we use, if we don’t take care of ourselves by leading a healthy, balanced lifestyle, it won’t make any difference. The following habits can help us maintain long-term skin contentment.
- Sleep: It’s not just ‘beauty sleep’ for nothing. We’ve all experienced waking up after a restless night with a painful, bloated, puffy face. However, sleeping well will boost your skin’s blood flow, repair collagen, and self-rejuvenate. These features, supple skin with lots of elasticity, help to prevent glass-like skin.
- Exercise and living an active lifestyle: Exercise: Everyone speaks about the glow you get after working out, but how does it happen? Our blood carries nutrients and oxygen to our skin cells every time our heart beats, whether during a brisk walk or an aerobic workout. It helps make our skin look bright and vibrant instead of dry, dull, and lifeless because of that healthy blood circulation.
- Healthy and Good fats: A balanced diet benefits our bodies in many ways, but it also plays a crucial role in improving the skin’s texture. And good fats are essential if you’re dedicated to achieving that glassy glow. They’ll keep your skin looking and feeling hydrated, moisturized, and soft. Cold-water fish like salmon, mackerel, sardines, and tuna, as well as the modern masterpiece that is the avocado, will do this.
- Fruits, veggies, and nuts are all healthy choices, but they’re particularly helpful for obtaining a glass-like skin shine. Choose leafy greens, peppers, blueberries, grapes, and almonds for foods strong in antioxidants. They’ll strengthen your body’s ability to fight against free radicals and provide your skin with potent anti-aging effects.
Achieving your desired glowing skin may sound easy, but at times, it becomes difficult to be consistent and follow a good skincare routine thoroughly. Therefore, it is recommended to go step by step and follow a good skin care regimen and also follow a healthy lifestyle for the best results.
You must keep track of your before and after glass skin glow and see how your skin responds to the products and changes in your lifestyle. Also, adding our all-new Rice Water range to your skincare regime can help you achieve your goals in no time, along with following a healthy lifestyle. Start today and never look back is the mantra to healthy and glowing skin! Happy Skincare!
- Is getting glass skin possible?
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is the key to Korean glass skin. Live well, eat well. The skincare will improve your skin, making it sparkle from the inside. However, you cannot achieve your goals overnight and need to work on them. It is also advisable to opt for toxin-free skincare products like Rice Water Face Wash, Serum, Day Cream, and Night Cream as offered by Mamaearth.
|Popular Search Terms|
how to remove tan, Skin Care Tips, Arrowroot Powder, Citronella Oil, Coconut Milk Benefits, Acne Marks Vs Acne Scars, Hibiscus Uses, Double Cleansing, Sulphate and Paraben Free Shampoo, Green Tea Benefits for Skin, Cucumber Benefits for skin, Conditioner, Perfume, Deodorants, Serum, Sunscreen, Scrub, Honey Benefits for skin, Shikakai Benefits for Hair, Wrinkles on face, Strawberry Benefits for Skin, Saffron Benefits for Skin, Fine lines on face, Paraben Free, How to Exfoliate your Skin, Keratin, Frizzy hair, How to Lighten Dark Lips, Dandruff, Dead Skin Cells, Thick Hair, Skin Problems, Hair Problems,