Surely, various hair care products are available that cater to people with different types and textures of hair. But what about people with a particular type of hair, with the added problem of being frizzy? Dryness in the hair can be caused due to various reasons, but it surely can be treated with the right hair serum for frizzy hair. In addition, it can also help keep the hair soft and tangle-free while combing or setting up a particular style.
Most people only think of shampoos and conditioners for a hair care regimen or a hair serum once a week. These hair care products have a major significance, but one should also know the benefits of hair serum. It is a super-quick and fun hair styling product that coats the surface of the hair strands and makes hair softer and shinier.
Hair Serums are an important part of your Hair Care Regimen
Various types of hair serums are available in the market, from adding shine to giving you frizz-free hair serum to giving your curls the much-needed bounce. You may not notice the results immediately, but as time passes, the hair serum for dry and frizzy hair will prove its worth by transforming your hair quality with regular use.
Would you not like to add this magical product to your hair care routine? Wait as we share its benefits and how it can benefit your hair health. With the markets being heavily flooded with personal care products, it is important that you should be able to pick the one that addresses your hair concerns. That’s why we will let you know how to get the perfect one.
Let’s get started.
Identifying the Frizzy-Flyaway Hair
One of the main reasons these frizzy flyaways occur is the presence of dryness in the hair strands. When our scalp is exposed to harmful elements such as harsh UV rays, pollution, or toxic chemicals, our hair tends to dry and rough. They even rise and stand on the scalp, demanding much-needed hydration. Without enough moisturization, they cannot revive to their smoothness and healthy texture.
Generally, there are five types of frizzy hair, as follows:
1. Surface Frizzy Hair: Appears directly on the outer layers of your hair.
2. Halo Frizz: Appears on the top part of your hair and forms a crown made of hair strands on the scalp.
3. Frizz at the ends: This frizz at the end of the hair strands makes the hair weaker and brittle.
4. Pouf Ball Frizz: The pouf ball frizz arises when your overall hair goes through intense dryness; on the top of the hair and underneath the hair.
What does Hair Serum do for your Hair?
Apart from being a regular styling product, hair serums efficiently assist in making your hair manageable. Enriched with essential active ingredients, they offer hydration, moisturization, and protection and pass the shine on your curls.
If you pick the right hair serum for frizzy hair, it effectively treats dryness and frizziness in the makes and makes them smooth. It also protects the hair strands from environmental stressors by forming a protective layer on the cuticles.
How will using a Hair Serum Benefit your Frizzy Hair?
Still not got how this magical liquid nourishes your hair deeply? Don’t worry! We’ll give you a better idea of how it affects your scalp and hair. Let’s take note of them.
a. Conditions hair: Oiling your hair nourishes the cuticles, but if you need intense nourishment, do not consider frequent oiling as it will do more harm than good. Over-oiling your hair creates greasy-looking hair and attracts pollutants & dust. Serums are a perfect alternative as they act as conditioning agents, lock in moisture, and gently treat rough and frizzy hair.
b. Smoothens hair: A natural smoothness to your curls is a real blessing. Are you aware of the fact that a serum smoothens out the hair and makes them less frizzy? Essential proteins in a natural hair serum for frizzy hair offer effective anti-frizz measures that make the hair smoother.
c. Makes the hair shinier: If you want to make your hair stand out from the rest of your overall style, give them the shine they deserve. Using a natural hair serum for your hair type would work. It would also help your hair have a lustrous finish, making them shinier and trouble-free.
d. Reduces frizz and tangles: Applying some serum to your hair strands adds more weight and substance to them. Loaded with essential vitamins, minerals, and hydrating ingredients such as Oleic acid, Vitamin C, Oat Proteins, and essential oils, a natural hair serum for frizzy hair helps control the frizz in the hair.
e. Repairs hair damage: By penetrating deep into the hair shaft, a toxin-free hair serum sourced from natural ingredients lends the hair cuticles the essential ingredients they lack and repairs the damaged hair. It covers the hair cuticle with a protective layer that supplies it with volume. It also rebuilds the structure of the hair.
f. Detangles hair: Combing rough, dry, and dehydrated hair leads to hair loss and breakage. It becomes impossible for one to style the hair in the desired way. Toxin-free hair serum for frizzy hair features essential humectants, nutrients, and amino acids. It deeply conditions the hair by supplying them with nutrients.
g. Protects the hair from environmental elements and heating tools: Prolonged exposure to harmful sun UV rays dehydrates the hair and disturbs the melanin production on the skin and hair.
Did you know? Mamaearth Onion Scalp Serum coats each strand with a protective layer that protects it from uncontrollable environmental damage, chemical processing, constant heating tools, and changing weather.
h. Maintains curls and hair straightness: If you love curly hair or are obsessed with straight hair and regularly spend a lot on maintaining it, you need to check out our Onion Scalp Serum. It enhances your curly or straight hair a bounce shine and adds volume.
i. Reduces split ends: Dehydrated hair often faces frizziness and split ends. Applying hair serum for frizzy hair to your hair moisturizes the hair follicles and causes less breakage and split ends.
Hair Serum vs. Hair Oil: Are they the same?
While you may think that both the products are the same, as hair serums have the same thickness as the oil, they are different. Hair serums are used to treat the frizziness in your hair, make them soft, and lend texture and shine. On the other hand, hair oil can nourish and deep condition your hair from the roots.
1. Hair Serum
When it comes to applying a hair serum for frizzy hair, it provides a protective layer on the hair along with extra gloss and shine. It smoothens your hair, makes it shine, softens the strand, and even protects it against frizz and other environmental damage.
2. Hair Oil
Hair oil nourishes your hair from the root to the tip of the cuticles. It supplies hair with essential vitamins and minerals that nourish your follicles and hair. It also helps promote blood circulation and thicker and stronger hair growth. It also ensures the following benefits if applied regularly.
– Moisturizes scalp and hair deeply.
– Reduces dry scalp
– Reduces hair fall
– Prevents dandruff
– Strengthened roots
If you are still deciding which product to buy, we advise you to pick both, as they serve different functions. At the same time, using a hair serum for frizzy hair assists in styling your hair while protecting and nourishing it.
How to apply hair serums?
Convinced of the benefits of hair serums but aren’t sure how to put them to use for your hair? Well, here are some of the steps that will guide you when you’re applying a serum for frizzy dry hair.
1. Pick the one that matters:
When picking the right one for you, selecting the perfect serum for your hair type and specific concerns is important. As every brand uses different ingredients, we advise you to opt for natural ingredients only, which are safe.
You should opt for natural-based hair serums that can protect your hair. It is better to pick a hair serum that is loaded with the goodness of natural ingredients. Here are different types of serums that target different concerns:
– For frizzy hair
– For hair fall control
– For reducing dandruff
– For damage control
– For color protection
– Hair serum for straightening hair (or removing tangles)
2. Rinse and moisturize your hair properly:
You should wash your hair before applying a serum. Using safe and toxin-free hair shampoo would be best to remove dust and grime from the strands. After rinsing your hair, hydrate your hair follicles with a sulfate-free conditioner. It helps rejuvenate hair health, making it softer and easier to manage.
3. Now apply the serum
The next step is to apply the hair serum to your hair properly. It is best to apply hair serum on damp here as it easily penetrates the hair strands and locks in the natural moisture content in the hair. At this time, opting for some of the best serums for frizzy hair can revert hair damage.
If you do not feel comfortable with the flip-fold method we told you about earlier, try this one. Take the 4-5 drops of hair serums on your palms, warm it up in your hands by rubbing it for a few seconds, and apply it on the hair. Next, apply the serum to the scalp from the middle section and take it to the ends of the hair.
4. What to do after applying the hair serum?
Use a wide-toothed comb and gently comb from the middle to end to segregate the hair properly. In addition, we advise you to exercise a light blow drying on your hair as it ensures that dust or grime doesn’t stick to your hair cuticle or scalp.
7 Tips to Restore Damaged and Frizzy Hair
1. Do whatever suits you the best: When it comes to restoring the hydration in your hair, apart from moisturization, you need to experiment with different anti-frizz products and try various hair routines. But do remember to opt for hair care products that are loaded with the Goodness of Nature.
2. Do not over-wash your hair: It is important to wash it with a toxin-free shampoo, but you do not have to over-wash it. Doing so can strip off the natural oils in the scalp and hair. To keep the frizziness at bay, you should condition your hair 3-4 times a week.
3. Offer your scalp a boost of hydration with a hair mask: As you know, frizziness in your hair results in dehydrated hair. If your hair and scalp regularly crave that essential boost of hydration, they will extract hydration from the humidity in the environment. To take proper care of your hair and prevent frizziness in the hair, it is best to apply a hair mask on your hair once or twice a week.
A natural and toxin-free pick such as Mamaearth Argan Hair Mask is perfect for your hair if you regularly face frizziness in the hair. It strengthens the hair, reduces the frizz in the hair, and deeply conditions the hair.
4. Use hot oil treatments to treat frizziness: Massaging your hair with natural oil effectively treats the frizziness in the hair and imparts moisture and shine. You can also heat the oil and apply the hot oil to help treat the frizziness in the hair. It will also help in increasing the elasticity of your hair.
5. Avoid brushing frizzy hair: Do not practice brushing your hair with the comb, as it may stretch and cause hair breakage. If you still want to set your hair, you can finger-comb your hair while they are wet. Keep them moisturized with a conditioner.
6. Avoid excessive usage of hot tools: Heat styling tools can damage your hair as they increase the temperature of your hair cuticle. Reduce the usage of heat styling tools whenever it is possible, and do apply a heat protectant spray before using a heat styling product
7. Pick the correct bristles for frizzy hair: If you’re facing frizzy hair, it is important to pick a natural boar-bristle brush. Unlike a normal flat brush, this brush will help moisturize the hair shaft and reduce the oil build-up on the scalp.
Here’s your perfect guide to treating those frizzy curls with a matching hair serum. It would be best if you opted for a serum that enhances hair health and addresses all the concerns that you’re facing.
We know that choosing the best hair serum for frizzy hair takes work; therefore, we advise you to do an extensive study. You may rely on online reviews and ratings to make a good choice. We suggest you treat your scalp with the goodness of ingredients that have been time-tested and shown significant results.
Wishing you good hair days, folks!
- What is the best hair serum for frizzy hair?
A hair serum that is loaded with the goodness of natural ingredients is the best for treating frizzy hair. We advise you to pick Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum, loaded with the goodness of Onion and Biotin. It helps in reducing frizz & tangles, strengthens hair, and minimizes hair breakage.
- Can I use hair serum daily?
No. It is best to apply hair serum every two-three days.
|Popular Search Terms|
liquid detergent, acne face wash, best lip balm, best concealer, lipstick color, lip care, glossy lips, pimple gel, sensitive skin, Healthy Teeth, how to use hair mask, how to use apple cider vinegar for hair, best shampoo for hair growth and thickness, body spray for men, what is acne, beauty face, skin irritation, Dry lips, light lipstick shades, serum for pigmentation, pimple face wash, lipstick guide for skin tone, plump lips, sagging skin, combination skin, scaly skin, Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer, what is foundation, shampoo and conditioner, itchy skin, how to use shampoo and conditioner, what is toner, dark lips, facial kit, black spot on skin, long lasting lipstick, itchy scalp, what is acne, beauty tips for girls, difference between cleanser and face wash, foundation shades, foundations and concealers,difference between keratin and smoothing, best hair regrowth serum, best hair growth serum for women