Everyone loves healthy hair. But as you tick off the hair care list, you have all the products. But one of the essential hair care products is the shampoo that helps to cleanse your hair. And it also promotes hair growth. So how does one know which shampoo is best for hair growth and thickness?
It’s easy to figure out which shampoo is best for hair growth and thickness because one of the main things you need to look for is the ingredients. However, you should also check for other attributes, like safety certifications and cruelty-free testing processes.
Importance of Shampoos
You could dream of having a good hair day every day, that’s the easy part. The harder one is that you would have to work for it because the free-flowing tresses you see on supermodels take great care of. This is where opting for a safe, gentle, and toxin-free baby shampoo is so important.
Here are some of the reasons why your hair care regimen is incomplete without a matching shampoo:
1. Shampoos help remove dust, grime, pollutants, sweat, and excess sebum
2. They clean the scalp by strengthening the hair cuticles, thus reducing breakage, and detangling the strands
3. They reduce bad odor and bacterial buildup on the scalp
4. They help the conditioners provide the best grade of nourishment
5. Used twice a week, they can even help reduce excessive hair fall and boost hygiene.
6. They work best when paired with allied hair care products like conditioners and serums.
Mamaearth’s Bestsellers: Toxin-Free Shampoos You Can Use Every Day!
We are home to a wide range of safe and gentle hair shampoos that help treat specialized hair care issues. These shampoos are all made of natural and toxin-free ingredients, and thus do not contain toxins like SLS or parabens.
Here are some of our bestselling shampoos that you consider for regular use:
– Mamaearth Onion Hair Shampoo: Known to promote hair regrowth and combat hair fall, this shampoo is rich in sulfur extracts that make your hair stronger and healthier. Plant keratin in this shampoo makes your hair softer and shinier. Additionally for dry scalp people, this apple cider shampoo also works like magic.
– Mamaearth BhringAmla Shampoo: Bhringraj, Amla, Baheda, and Brahmi are age-old ingredients that find multiple mentions in the texts of Ayurveda. These ingredients were often steeped in water, and the extracts were used to cleanse hair.
Tapping on this age-old Ayurvedic wisdom, Mamaearth formulated this powerful shampoo and conditioner combo to protect your hair. This process is called ‘Kshirpak Vidhi’ and requires precise assimilation of some specific herbs.
– Eggplex Shampoo with Egg Protein & Collagen: One of the shampoos that can combat environmental stressors and UV rays that make your hair look damaged and limp. Get back the stresses you love to run your fingers through with this shampoo and conditioner duo.
They also help heal damaged hair from the inside out and reduce split ends’ intensity. These benefits help make your hair look thicker and fuller.
What’s more, all our hair care products come as a part of a kit. The latter comprises hair oil, hair serum, shampoo, conditioner, and a hair mask that can be used as a complete hair care regime to tackle targeted hair issues, if any. You can try our almond shampoo also to strengthen your hair.
What hair care products can I use?
To be able to get hair that is strong and healthy, you must follow a good hair care regime. We’ve listed a good hair care regime that promotes healthy hair.
Hair Oil – Oiling your hair is one of the essential steps to good hair health and stronger hair. Choosing your hair oil plays a critical role in hair care, especially if you are looking at growing your hair. We recommend exploring the wide range of hair oils from Mamaearth that promise to reduce hair fall and better hair growth.
1. Onion Hair Oil – No more wincing your eyes in pain as you’d extract onion juice and apply it to the hair. The goodness of onion extracts is now packed in a bottle. A mix of Almond Oil, Onion Seed Oil, Castor Oil, and Redensyl in this hair oil promotes better hair density by reducing hair fall. Additionally, it adds an instant shine to the hair.
2. BhringAmla Hair Oil – Age-old ingredients from the texts of Ayurveda, Bhringraj, and Amla that promise healthy and strong hair are blended into this oil. It also contains Brahmi and Baheda, which prevent premature greying and nourish your hair.
3. Almond Hair Oil– Yes, the famous almonds that promise a boost of brain power also boost good hair days. You can use almond hair regularly to give your hair the nourishment it needs.
Hair Growth Oil – A boost of goodness for your hair packed in a bottle. That is what hair growth oil are about! If you want to elevate your hair oiling routine, go for the hair oil booster from Mamaearth. You can choose from the variants like Almond Booster Hair Oil and Onion Booster Hair Oil.
To use these oils, mix a few drops with your regular hair oil and massage from the scalp to the hair ends. The non-sticky formula blends with regular oil and gives your hair an added dose of nourishment. Give your hair and scalp the much-needed nutrients.
You might want to try our Hair Oil Booster. It helps nourish the hair roots, boosts growth, and is non-sticky. This non-sticky oil is available in four variants- Onion, Tea Tree, Rice, and Almond. Its regular application will help make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier.
Hair Shampoo – How do you know which shampoo is best for hair growth and thickness? It’s easy. Look out for ingredients in the shampoo that promote strong and healthy hair. Some shampoos you can consider include argan oil extracts and almond oil for daily use.
We recommend you opt for extracts of tea tree, neem, Bhringraj, and Amla for an oily scalp. You can choose shampoos with a base of plant keratin, onion juice extracts, and rice water to stop hair fall and breathe life into damaged hair. Our anti dandruff shampoo for men and women is a catch for healthy strong hair.
(Please refer to the section above to know more about some of our best-selling hair shampoo).
Hair Conditioner – A hair conditioner typically follows a hair cleanse. A hair conditioner works towards locking in the moisture content of your hair, making it look hydrated, soft, and strong.
As mentioned above, a hair conditioner works best when used after a shampoo. Secondly, the duo should be properly matched for the ingredients and intended usage. For example, it would always make more sense to use our Onion Hair Shampoo with Onion Conditioner if you are facing excessive hair fall for some quite time.
Here are three of our well-suited hair conditioners:
1. Onion Conditioner: Worried about excessive hair fall or tangled hair? Try our Onion Conditioner for Hair Fall Control. It features Onion, Coconut, Sweet Almond Oil, and Coconut Triglycerides. These toxin-free ingredients help reduce hair breakage and detangle the strands. They also make the hair softer and smoother.
2. Bhringamla Conditioner: If you are looking to improve your hair’s texture, you should opt for our Bhringamla Conditioner. It provides intense hair treatment because it features Bhringraj, Sweet Almond Oil, and Amla. Its regular application makes the hair strands smoother and shinier, and prevents premature grating too.
3. Eggplex Conditioner: Our Eggplex Conditioner helps nourish hair and improve its shine. It features Egg Protein, Keratin, Collagen, and Jojoba Seed Oil that conditions and nourishes the hair. This gentle hair care product thus boosts strength and shine, and repairs hair damage in a hassle-free manner.
Hair Mask – A hair mask gives your hair an instant healing boost when applied. You can use a hair mask at least once a week to give dull hair an instant shine, give damaged hair a boost of nourishment, or pamper your tresses. Get a spa-like treatment in the comfort of your home in 30 minutes flat!
Scoop out a generous amount of hair mask and apply it from the scalp to the ends of the hair. Massage well to boost blood circulation and to let the goodness of the hair masks seep into the hair. Cleanse with a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
We recommend you try our following hair masks:
1. Tea Tree Anti-Dandruff Hair Mask: Worried about dandruff and excessive oiliness? Try our Tea Tree Hair Mask that features Tea Tree Oil, Lemon Oil, Argan Oil, and Cedarwood Oil that help provide antibacterial action. We recommend using it twice a week to reduce itching, moisturize the scalp, and nourish the hair roots to prevent hair breakage.
2. Onion Hair Mask for Hair Fall Control: If you are looking for a proven product that helps reduce excessive hair fall, you should opt for this one. Our Onion Hair Mask helps improve hair fall measures, repair damaged hair, and make strands thick and strong. It features Onion Oil, Organic Bamboo Vinegar, Coconut Oil, and Rosemary Oil that strengthen the hair from root to tip.
Hair Serum – A hair serum acts as a protective layer to your hair by deflecting the harmful UV rays, pollution, and environmental stressors and keeping them at bay. A hair serum is a unisex product that promotes frizz-free hair by detangling it. The right way to use a hair serum is on slightly damp hair.
First, pump the hair serum once or twice (depending on your hair length) and rub it on the palms to activate it. Now start from the roots avoiding the scalp, and move towards the hair ends to coat the strands evenly.
We welcome you to explore our Onion Hair Serum for Strong and Frizz-Free Hair. It also reduces frizz and tangles and thus minimizes hair breakage. This toxin-free hair serum is enriched with Onion Seed Extract, Biotin, Olive Oil, and D-Panthenol that also provide moisturization.
Expert tip: You should use a shampoo, hair mask, hair conditioner, and hair serum to avail the best results. You do not have to use them every day too. We recommend using shampoo and conditioner twice a week, and mask and serum once a week.
Wrapping it up
Growing hair that is healthy can be a mammoth task, but with the right products, it is manageable. More importantly, you should choose to use hair care products free from SLS, parabens, and other nasties so that your hair gets the TLC that it genuinely needs. And as with everything else, be patient.
Don’t expect your hair to change overnight. If you have been used to chemical-laden products, expect a hair transition where your hair is used to a chemical-free regime. A hair transition may or may not include rough, dry hair and hair fall. We hope this article will answer your questions about which shampoo is best for hair growth and thickness.
- Can you use shampoo for hair growth and thickness every day?
It is not recommended that you shampoo and condition your hair daily as it can strip your hair of natural oils and disrupt the pH balance of your hair. It would help if you had mild cleansing shampoos that can be used at least three times a week, along with a conditioner to promote hair growth and thickness.
- which shampoo can I use daily?
You can use any of the shampoos mentioned above, and in addition, you can add these to your hair care regime too:
– Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo: Ever admired the poker-straight, shiny tresses of the women in the far east? Well, fermented rice water was a secret that gave them healthy hair and those long tresses. It’s not a secret anymore, though, because the Rice Water shampoo with the extracts of plant keratin provides the hair with all the nourishment it needs while promoting hair growth and thickness.
– Mamaearth Argan Shampoo: Argan is often termed liquid gold, and this shampoo, when combined with the extracts of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), has the potential to reduce frizz and heal damaged hair.
Follow a gentle hair care regime to ensure you can combat hair concerns like dandruff, limp, or damaged hair, and more to give it an extra boost of hydration and nourishment.
|Popular Search Terms|
bhringraj oil benefits, charcoal face mask benefits, what is charcoal, coconut milk benefits, cucumber benefits, dead skin, hair smoothening, baldness, how to use coffee for skin whitening, how to use honey for skin whitening, hair density, keratin, niacinamide serum benefits, pimple, rashes on baby skin, rice water benefits, benefits of rose water on face, saffron benefits for skin, Serum, vitamin c serum benefits, best hair oil for hair growth and thickness, how to use cleanser, skin lightening cream, how to remove acne marks, liquid detergent, acne face wash, best lip balm, best concealer, lipstick color, lip care, glossy lips, pimple gel, sensitive skin, Healthy Teeth, how to use hair mask, how to use apple cider vinegar for hair, argan oil shampoo and conditioner, shampoo and conditioner combo, bhringraj oil benefits, charcoal face mask benefits, what is charcoal, coconut milk benefits, cucumber benefits, dead skin, hair smoothening, baldness, how to use coffee for skin whitening, how to use honey for skin whitening, hair density, keratin, niacinamide serum benefits, pimple, rashes on baby skin, rice water benefits, benefits of rose water on face, saffron benefits for skin, Serum, vitamin c serum benefits, best hair oil for hair growth and thickness, how to use cleanser, skin lightening cream, how to remove acne marks, liquid detergent, acne face wash, best lip balm, best concealer, lipstick color, lip care, glossy lips, pimple gel, sensitive skin, Healthy Teeth, how to use hair mask, how to use apple cider vinegar for hair, argan oil shampoo and conditioner, shampoo and conditioner combo, amla and bhringraj shampoo, happy heads