Every year, we see a sudden surge in the Air Quality Index in October due to the burning of stubble (also called Parali). Prolonged exposure to poor air quality inevitably leads to various health concerns. It negatively affects our hair, skin, and internal biological systems. Some people may face issues related to their skincare, the most common among them being a faster eruption of acne or pimples on the skin. Acne can be overwhelming but it may still be treated using a safe and effective anti-pimple gel.
Diwali, the festival of lights, brings joy and happiness but our skin’s tale often appears different (and less happy). Every year, the smoke from the fireworks and parali adds to the already worsened vehicular pollution. Prolonged exposure to harmful chemicals and/or excessive smoke leads to skincare concerns like acne scars, and may even trigger premature skin aging. The best way to negate this is to use safe, gentle, and toxin-free skincare products.
One such product that can do wonders on your skin is pimple-clearing face gel. From soothing skin inflammation to draining out acne, a pimple-clearing gel can do much for your skin. So through this blog spot, we have broken down everything you need about anti-acne skincare routine. We have also shared how opting for an aloe vera gel can benefit your skincare regimen, especially if it is enriched with the natural goodness of turmeric.
Getting to Know Acne and Pimples
Acne is a common skin condition causing long-lasting breakouts of pimples on the face, forehead, chest, shoulders, and upper back. Also known as Acne Vulgaris, they appear due to clogged pores, which make the skin infected and irritated. When dust particles, excess sebum, and dead skin cells trap the skin’s pores, it could cause pimples.
The formation of pimples might irritate you and even make you scratch your skin obsessively. We advise against doing so because it may aggravate the condition and cause a lot of pain. It would also make the local skin cells sensitive and this may result in bleeding and redness. Sometimes, even touching the skin could create enough friction, thus spreading dryness and infection.
Types of Acne
Acne on the skin can take several forms:
a) Non-inflammatory acne: Identified by open and closed pores, this type of acne does not cause swelling on the skin.
– Blackheads: They usually start as black bumps on the skin’s top surface and are caused due to the clogging of the local skin pores by excess sebum and dead skin cells. Since skin pores are all over your body, you may have blackheads on the face, back, chest, arms, and shoulders.
– Whiteheads: They appear as small bumps bulging out of the skin. They, too, are formed due to the buildup of impurities, dead skin cells, and excess sebum. The difference is that blackheads stay open but whiteheads are closed.
b) Inflammatory acne: This type of acne is easily identifiable as the skin swells up. These pimples turn the skin red and cause a burning sensation. This occurs when bacteria get clogged along with dead skin cells and sebum.
– Pimples: Also known as acne papules, these red bumps can appear anywhere on the skin.
– Acne Nodules: These are large inflamed lesions that feel hard & painful and are buried deep in the skin.
– Acne Cysts: These are deep, painful, and pus-filled lesions. A dermatologist should treat cystic acne to reduce the risk of scarring and infection.
Most types of acne are generally treatable with the help of non-toxic skin care products, such as an anti-pimple gel.
Why does acne appear?
Our skin may become clogged for several reasons, and this may cause different types of acne formation. First, the pores are attached to tiny glands under the skin, known as sebaceous glands. Improper functioning of these glands results in acne. Here are a few factors that trigger acne-prone skin.
a. Excess sebum production: People with oily skin have a higher chance of developing acne than other skin types. The excess sebum eventually clogs the pores, and acne appears in those areas where bacteria get trapped in clogged pores.
b. Diet: You may have heard a well-known saying, ‘you’re what you eat.’ That’s how exactly your body reacts to the food you eat. Food items like dairy products, sugar, and carbs can worsen your acne.
c. Hormonal imbalance: The increase in androgens production during teenage and puberty enlarges the sebaceous glands. This results in more sebum production and thus causes acne. Hormonal changes can also be fuelled by several factors among grown-up women, such as pregnancy or the use of oral contraceptives.
d. Stress: It is a major cause of concern, altering the body’s reaction, including that of the skin. Chronic stress can result in the production of stress hormones, such as cortisol and androgens. These hormones increase the skin’s oil generation, which can further exacerbate the issue of acne.
e. Genetics: If your parents have suffered or are suffering from acne, you will likely get them too. However, if just one parent had acne, that may lower your risk. Many people with acne may not have a family history of the condition.
Introducing our Bestseller- Aloe Turmeric Pimple Gel
Loaded with some amazing properties, aloe vera gel can be used to enhance the health of your skin and hair. The gel is extracted from a green-colored plant well-known for medicinal and healing purposes. This translucent gel features 75 active constituents, including vitamins, minerals, lignin, saponins, and 99% water content in its natural and unadulterated form.
Our Aloe Turmeric Gel which is 100% pure aloe vera, combines the goodness of turmeric and vitamin E. Turmeric powder has a warm, bitter flavor and earthy aroma. In addition, its anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-oxidative properties help lighten hyperpigmentation and thus provide a natural glow.
Our Aloe Turmeric Gel works very well for all skin types if you’re looking for a remedy to treat your acne. The blend of aloe vera and turmeric makes it a perfect anti–pimple gel cream, as it hydrates and calms irritated skin. Plus, our Aloe Turmeric Gel is free of harmful toxins like parabens and artificial fragrances, so it offers no risk of skin allergy.
Aloe Turmeric Pimple Gel: Benefits
Thanks to the three layers stuffed inside the aloe vera leaf, which offers the skin the greatest beauty benefits. When mixed with turmeric, it becomes a magical remedy for treating acne. So let’s know why this pimple-removing gel benefits every skin type.
a. Gently cleanses the skin: This natural gel gently removes bacteria and other impurities that give birth to acne on the skin. Its antibacterial and anti-microbial properties do not disrupt the skin’s pH. It is an antiseptic that allows protection against bacteria.
b. Calms down skin Inflammations: Backed by a significant dose of magnesium lactate, our aloe, and turmeric gel is a natural itch-reducer for inflamed skin. Acne may make you scratch the skin and worsens the situation.
c. Works as a perfect exfoliator: As a natural astringent, this aloe turmeric gel can penetrate the upper layers of the skin. It pulls out dirt and other impurities clogged under the skin’s deeper layers. It thus also serves as a natural exfoliator that sloughs off layers of dead skin cells to help you have a cleaner and blemish-free appearance.
d. Brightens the skin: This toxin-free anti-pimple gel cream contains a cleansing chemical called Anthraquinone, which treats acne and accelerates cell regeneration. It is thus an effective remedy for treating hyperpigmentation and acne scars.
e. Treats blackheads and whiteheads: Loaded with a chemical compound called Saponin (polysaccharide), this gel effectively reduces the appearance of blackheads and whiteheads. It unclogs pores and thereby treats acne, whiteheads, and blackheads.
f. Helps tone the skin more evenly: Dark patches become prominent after prolonged exposure to harmful environmental elements. Regular application of Aloe Turmeric Gel even tones the skin by lightening blemishes, age spots, sun spots, and acne scars.
g. Helps hydrate skin cells: The aloe vera gel largely has 99% water content and hydrating compounds such as mucopolysaccharides which deeply hydrate the skin. It also seals in moisture so that your skin looks soft and supple. Regularly applying it keeps the skin smoother and shinier.
h. Regulates sebum production: If you are wondering what turmeric does for the skin, it regulates sebum production. It also helps treat acne by synthesizing sebum and warding off bacterial growth.
i. Acts as a natural healing agent: This toxin-free anti-pimple gel comes enriched with the natural goodness of turmeric, which offers antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative, and wound-healing properties to the skin. It also acts as an excellent healing agent which prevents inflammation and infection.
Acne 101: Cultivating an anti-acne skincare routine
Here are some tips to help you keep acne away from your skin:
– Use a sulfate-free cleanser for gentle cleansing: To combat acne, you should keep your skin cleansed by removing the buildup of unwanted bacteria, excess sebum, and grime. Washing your face with a toxin-free and natural face wash such as Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash will gently unclog the skin pores. It will also help drain out the toxins in the pores, thus reducing acne and pimples.
– Scrubber for exfoliation: Letting your skin breathe helps you get healthy and radiant skin. Using a face scrubber helps you achieve the natural glow you’ve always dreamt of. Weekly scrubbing stimulates blood flow and encourages the growth of healthy skin cells. We suggest you opt for a safe and natural face scrub, such as Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Scrub, for a gentle exfoliation and cleansing experience.
– Face mask for skin revitalization: Helping your skin get the lost nutrients is another way to avoid acne. Our Tea Tree Face Mask eliminates breakouts, supplies the skin with beneficial nutrients, and soothes skin inflammations. It also absorbs excess oil to drain out pimples and acne.
– Toner to balance skin’s pH: An even-toned skin makes you more confident and happier. Applying a face toner helps deep cleanse your skin and tighten the pores, effectively balancing the skin’s natural pH. Hydrated skin helps in correcting acne and open pores by treating damaged skin.
– Moisturizer for adding protection: Mamaearth Aloe Turmeric Gel can be the best-suited face moisturizer for your skin because it will keep it soft, hydrated, and glowing. We also advise applying a natural, toxin-free, safe face cream on your skin as it offers long-lasting hydration and healthy skin.
You can apply this natural anti-pimple gel cream whenever your skin feels dehydrated during the day. It will restore the lost moisture in your skin and repair rashes, acne, and pimples with every application.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Acne?
a. It is easy to use an aloe vera gel for skin care. Here’s what you should do to use it:
b. Wash your hands and face properly.
c. Take out some gel on your forefinger and middle finger.
d. Use the two fingers to spread the gel on your face.
e. Gentle massage your facial skin in a circular motion with the gel.
f. Rinse with cool water and gently pat dry.
You can use our Aloe Turmeric Gel to make your facial masks according to your skin concern. Here are some blends that work well with aloe vera-
1. Aloe Vera, Honey, and Cinnamon
2. Aloe Vera and Lemon Juice
3. Aloe Vera and Tea Tree Oil
Summing it Up
Mamaearth Aloe Turmeric Gel is a skincare product that helps address most of your acne problems, including acne and scars. This safe, gentle, and toxin-free anti-pimple gel works well for all skin types, including acne-prone and sensitive ones.
At Mamaearth, we carefully formulate the products by picking natural and safe ingredients for the skin using the Goodness of Nature. We are Asia’s 1st MadeSafe Certified Brand that delivers healthy and glowing skin. All our products come approved by FDA and PETA as well.
- How to use an anti-pimple gel?
Aloe vera gel is one of the best remedies to remove acne and it is quite easy to use as well. Here’s what you should do to use it:
– Wash your hands and face properly.
– Take out some gel on your forefinger and middle finger.
– Use the two fingers to spread the gel on your face.
– Gentle massage your facial skin in a circular motion with the gel.
– Rinse with cool water and gently pat dry.
You can use pimple gel right after cleansing and toning your skin but before applying serums and creams.
- Which is the best gel for pimples?
It is always better to go ahead with safe, gentle, and toxin-free skincare products, especially when it is about facial skin. Mamaearth Aloe Turmeric Gel is best for removing pimples from the facial skin. It features Pure Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Aloe Vera to help reduce acne and pimples & soothe irritated skin. It is free of harmful toxins like Parabens, Mineral Oil, Silicones, Artificial Colors, Fragrances, etc.
- How can I remove pimples?
If you want to eliminate acne, start cultivating an anti-acne skincare routine. Know what is causing you acne and work on the root cause. Changing your eating habits, staying hydrated, exercising well, and practicing ways to release stress can also prevent acne from worsening.
- Is acne gel good for pimples?
Yes. The best anti-acne gel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce acne and pimple-related problems.
|Popular Search Terms|
ashwagandha benefits, vitamin e for skin, scar removal cream, best oil for baby massage, Underarm whitening cream, bhringraj oil benefits, charcoal face mask benefits, what is charcoal, coconut milk benefits, cucumber benefits, dead skin, hair smoothening, baldness, how to use coffee for skin whitening, how to use honey for skin whitening, hair density, keratin, niacinamide serum benefits, pimple, rashes on baby skin, rice water benefits, benefits of rose water on face, saffron benefits for skin, Serum, vitamin c serum benefits, best hair oil for hair growth and thickness, how to use cleanser, skin lightening cream, how to remove acne marks, liquid detergent, acne face wash, best lip balm, best concealer, lipstick color