Sudden breakouts, pimples, and acne scars are some of the most common issues people with sensitive skin face. Skincare regimens for oily and acne-prone skin thus often become a bit complex when you need help figuring out what to do. Skincare experts advise creating and following a personalized anti-acne skincare routine. A smart way to get started is to opt for the best-suited anti-acne face wash (as per skin type) and other skincare products.
Skin types and textures
We all have skin types that are unique to us. From having different textures to skin problems, we need unique solutions for our skincare. Oily skin type is one such example. It needs altogether different sets of products to get rid of acne and blemish marks.
Let’s introduce you to the various skin types –
- Normal skin: Normal skin is a common skin type and is considered first in the skincare guides. It is characterized by a clean and smooth texture, and does not require specialized care products.
- Oily skin: Oily skin is the hardest to deal with. It needs extra love and attention because there is a predominantly greasy look and feel to it. It makes the facial skin shinier but could also be dotted with acne and pimples.
- Dry skin: Dry skin brings you home to a flaky texture and demands constant care and hydration. It makes your skin sensitive to the external environment, which may irritate its natural texture. Your skin starts looking dull and dry, and may even get white and flaky deposits.
- Combination skin: Lastly, combination skin has a mix of normal skin texture that goes dry on most of the face and brings an oily T-zone. Combination skin also means frequent bursts of whiteheads, acne, blackheads, and breakouts on the skin.
People refer to oily and dry skin types as sensitive. The duo is often characterized by a higher sensitivity to environmental changes and the choice of skincare products. If anything goes off, it responds with acne and pimples, or itching and rashes. People with sensitive skin may also notice the occasional or frequent burning sensation and inflammation.
What should an effective skincare routine look like?
Sometimes, you can be a skincare enthusiast and still have dull skin. That’s because you have missed a crucial step or followed the routine incorrectly. Here, we have discussed what an ideal skincare routine should look like:
1. Wash your face: Cleanliness can always work wonders, regardless of skin type. The first step is to cleanse your face with a mild face cleanser to remove dirt, dust, and impurities. To build on its effect, you can also use a face mask to draw out impurities deeply rooted in the skin once a week. These two products would also help improve the skin’s natural texture and pH levels.
2. Scrub off dead skin cells and pollutants: The next step involves using a safe and gentle face scrub to exfoliate the skin. Exfoliation ensures that your face is free from stubborn dirt particles that clog pores. It helps prevent the pile-up of dead skin cells on the face and gives a bright, refreshed look.
This is an important step and should be followed twice a week to make the skin softer and smoother. It also unclogs pores and keeps your skin youthful and radiant all day. However, physical exfoliation may irritate your skin even more if you have acne-prone skin.
3. Tone your skin to help it regain moisture: Sometimes, the skin feels tight or dry after using a face cleanser. It may be because of the loss of essential oils during cleansing, which disrupts the skin’s pH and results in skin sagging.
To compensate for the loss of moisture, you should use a face toner after washing your face with a face wash. This will help nourish your skin gently. It will also help uplift your skin, reduce fine lines and blemishes, and give an even skin tone.
4. Moisturization is essential: Moisturization is an important part of every skincare routine. It is said to be one of the quickest and easiest ways to restore your skin’s barrier and provide the hydration it deserves. When you use a face moisturizer, you strengthen your skin’s protective barrier after every cleansing session. It would also keep your skin firm and help prevent premature signs of aging.
5. Under-eye cream is necessary: Your under-eye skin is much more delicate than your facial skin. Therefore, constant exposure to the external environment and longer screen times may make the under-eye skin darker. The best way to negate the effect of these factors is to use an under-eye cream.
It would help prevent the sagging and darkening of local skin. It would also tighten the skin’s pores and make them look fresh and youthful. You may note that an under-eye cream differs from a face cream because the former contains more oil and active ingredients.
6: Protection from UV damage: Sun protection is essential to every skincare routine. Even if you stay indoors all day long, you still need to arm your skin from sun exposure. We recommend using sunscreen that doesn’t leave white patches on your skin when applied. It should get easily absorbed and work well for your skin.
Note:Sunscreen should also have high SPF content to shield your skin from the damage caused by free radicals.
This is what an extensive skincare regimen looks like: detailed, intricate, yet basic for better sustenance of your skin. If you have oily skin or are prone to breakouts and pimples, you should keep in mind that hygiene should be your top priority. It makes your skin feel better internally and prevents frequent breakouts.
How to pick the Best Face Wash for Acne and Pimples?
If you need a face wash to clear acne, there are some factors that you need to look for when picking it for your skin. We also recommend that you make a careful selection based on the following criteria:
- Ingredients: It won’t be wise to invest in a product unless you know what’s inside it. Checking out the constituting ingredients is very important. It gives you an in-depth knowledge of what you will be putting your skin through. We suggest you choose an anti-acne face wash that does not contain harmful chemicals or toxins like SLS or parabens.
Did you know?We tap into Mother Nature’s inexhaustible resources to explore more possibilities for your healthy skin. Our wide range of toxin-free skincare products help heal your skin and keep it healthier for longer.
- Authentication: How do you know a product is worth buying? Well, you ask for recommendations, check for safety certifications, and read online reviews. These simple ways would help you shortlist the best-suited skincare product(s) for your skin type.
When you pick a face wash for acne-prone skin, you should also check if the product is not tested on animals. You should also see whether it is dermatologically tested and safe for your skin. Ensuring paraben-free authenticity and freedom from toxic chemicals are important factors when deciding the right grade of a facial cleanser.
- Multipurpose benefits: Easy and affordable skincare is the in-thing. This is why picking a face wash with just one benefit will not help you have the best results with your skincare routine. Your face cleanser should thus bring you closer to your skincare goals in the shortest duration.
Picking a simple product that functions just towards one goal isn’t efficient, especially when better results can be achieved with another product. This is why so many skincare experts recommend opting for multipurpose skin care products. Being free from harmful chemicals and toxins makes them all the better.
- Convenience: Cost, duration of use, and ease of usage are three important factors when investing in a skincare regimen, especially for sensitive skin. So when planning to invest in any skin care product, always ask yourself these questions-
- Is it affordable?
- Does it take a lot of time to apply or show results?
- Is it comfortable to carry when you’re traveling?
If the answer to these questions is ‘yes’, then you are definitely on the right track. If even one of them is no, you should know that it’s time to introduce a positive change. Why have a skincare BFF if it doesn’t make you feel comfortable in your skin?
Introducing Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash
We are home to a wide range of safe, gentle, and toxin-free skincare products for a wide range of skincare regimens. Made with the Goodness of Nature, they are free from harmful chemicals and toxins. Crafted with the best ideologies of our older generations, we have Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash for a gentle cleansing experience.
To get acne-free skin, you need to have the best anti-acne face wash for men and women alike. Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash is one of our better-suited skincare products for people with oily and acne-prone skin. It would help purify the skin with natural ingredients and keep it oil-free all day long, thus preventing acne and blemishes.
Apart from these benefits, our tea Tree Face Wash has amazing antibacterial benefits that help prevent sudden breakouts on your face. It features the following ingredients:
- Neem: It makes the process of skin purification more effective. Neem is present in our acne face wash to remove all skin impurities that clog pores and the toxins that lie hidden. It thus helps prevent further breakouts and infections.
- Aloe Vera: Known as ‘the Botanical King,’ Aloe Vera possesses anti-inflammatory properties that help calm irritated skin. This gel-based plant helps soothe rashes, redness, and irritation from acne and pimples.
- Tea Tree Oil: It is among the most popular essential oils in an anti-acne skincare regimen. The goodness it contains is precious and widely used in various anti-acne skin care products. It reduces excess oil on the facial skin and gives you a smooth and refreshed look.
Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash is natural and free from harmful chemicals and toxins. It is thus an obvious choice for people with sensitive and acne-prone skin.
Acne, oily skin, and pimples are some of the most common yet terrifying problems everyone experiences once in their lifetime. There can be several causes, such as having a stressed schedule, genetic worries, or sometimes, even lack of sleep.
You can sort out these troubles if you follow a skincare routine. The first and most basic step is to wash your face with an anti-acne face wash. With a market with too much to offer, we recommend knowing your skin type before buying a new product.
You may try Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash though. Meant for sensitive and acne-prone skin, it keeps acne and pimples at bay. It detoxifies your skin and helps reduce acne by removing excess sebum. This safe and gentle face cleanser from our tea tree all products features Tea Tree Oil, Neem, and Aloe vera.
While Tea Tree Oil gently removes excess oils from the facial skin, Neem helps back it up with its antibacterial properties. Aloe vera provides deep moisturization to the cleansed skin so it does not feel stretchy or dry after the wash.
We know how troubling it can be to have oily skin. But, with proper hygiene and hydration, you can turn the tables. Happier and healthier skin can arrive sooner if you are consistent with your skincare routine and change your lifestyle habits. Sleep for six to eight hours every night, eat healthily, and stay hydrated. Besides, try to get some love from nature – it is priceless, the safest, and the best way to achieve results!
- Which is the best face wash for acne?
If you are dealing with oily and acne-prone skin, you need a face cleanser that averts sudden breakouts, removes excess oil deposits, and prevents dryness. Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash does all of these and that too without stripping out the skin’s essential oils. It features Tea Tree Oil, Neem, and Aloe Vera that help cleanse and calm the skin cells.
- How to wash your face to get rid of acne?
You should use an anti-acne face wash for this purpose. Start by applying only a coin-sized amount of face wash on a damp face. Then, work up a mild lather and massage your face in gentle, anti-clockwise circular movements. Rinse with lukewarm or tap water. Finally, pat your face dry with a soft and clean towel.
- What causes acne on the face?
There are several reasons for acne. It can happen with hormone changes in the body – either during pregnancy or puberty. Less commonly, acne can also appear due to stress or changes in your diet. In many cases, genetics and environmental factors may also play a role in the frequent rupture of acne on the facial skin.
- Does acne go away on its own?
Yes. Acne can reduce or disappear by consistently following a good skincare routine and making major lifestyle change
|Popular Search Terms|
ashwagandha benefits, vitamin e for skin, scar removal cream, best oil for baby massage, Underarm whitening cream, bhringraj oil benefits, charcoal face mask benefits, what is charcoal, coconut milk benefits, cucumber benefits, dead skin, hair smoothening, baldness, how to use coffee for skin whitening, how to use honey for skin whitening, hair density, keratin, niacinamide serum benefits, pimple, rashes on baby skin, rice water benefits, benefits of rose water on face, saffron benefits for skin, Serum, vitamin c serum benefits, best hair oil for hair growth and thickness, how to use cleanser, skin lightening cream, how to remove acne marks, liquid detergent