Are you into following a healthy hair care routine? Most of us need help to keep up with the recent addition of hair care products to maintain the health of our tresses. However, if your goal is to grow your hair healthy, opting for a hair serum would help. Therefore, if you know how to apply serum to your hair, you will reduce the possibility of having rough, brittle hair after a hair wash.
A hair serum will help you treat your hair’s most serious issues – including frizz, dryness, and maintenance. Various high-end hair care products have now dotted the haircare market. But this also raises a crucial query: which hair care essentials should you pick? We advise using toxin-free beauty products to fulfill your hair care and styling requirements.
These magic potions help treat problems with the hair, such as excessive hair loss and premature graying. It makes the hair look shinier and healthier. Later in this blog, we’ll walk you through several additional advantages of its usage and outline the use of hair serum. Finally, the article will end with do’s and don’ts and instructions on hair serum use for healthy and shiny hair.
What are Hair Serums?
Dandruff and dry hair are two of the most prevalent issues in winter. Your hair still looks dry and frizzy even after using shampoo and conditioner, especially in winter and summer. Hair serum is one of the products that one should use to address this issue. It keeps moisture locked in the hair, giving it a lustrous, shiny appearance. This silicone-based liquid typically forms a layer on the hair strands, making them shiny and attractive.
A serum for hair helps maintain moisture and absorb the nourishment deeply to keep your hair healthy and lustrous. It is just like putting oil in water. Additionally, this liquid adds a layer of protection to the hair fiber and thus helps make the strands less frizzy. To improve hair manageability and smoothness, you should apply the hair serum regularly. (This would also make your hair shinier and stronger).
Using a hair serum manages frizz, holds hairstyles, and protects your strands from external stressors. It is made with active and vital elements. While hair serums at the exterior promote moisture and strength, shampoos and oils properly nourish the scalp. The right combination of products results in smooth and shiny hair.
Benefits of using a hair serum:
Despite the fact that it may look like a normal hair oil product, hair serum is very different from hair oil. Here are several excellent explanations to motivate you to use a hair serum.
– Softens hair texture: Hair serums include vital proteins that are good for hair strands and fight frizz, giving your hair a smoother and soft texture. Its regular use also helps keep seasonal dryness away to make the strands stay stronger.
Tip: Be sure not to use the serum without shampooing or conditioning your hair.
– Helps control frizz: Niacinamide, Red Onion, Pea Sprouts, and Aloe Vera Juice are some of the main ingredients in Mamaearth’s Hair Serum for Frizzy Hair. Niacinamide promotes healthy hair growth by promoting blood circulation. Red Onion lowers breakage, thinning, and dandruff while boosting hair growth.
– Promotes detangled hair: Run your shampoo comb over your tangled tresses, and they will still be very difficult to deal with. Hair that is softer and smoother is always simpler to comb, manage, and style. We thus advise picking hair care products with natural moisturizers and conditioners that strengthen your hair and help prevent excessive hair loss.
– Reverses damaged hair: A good hair serum may nourish damaged hair by penetrating the scalp deeply and feeding the hair follicles from root to tip. Additionally, hair serum enhances volume, strengthens the general hair structure, and creates a protective layer on each strand.
– Protects hair from environmental stress: The Mamaearth Hair Serum for Women may cover each strand with a protective barrier that helps shield hair from external pollution and damage. It is enriched with key antioxidants and minerals. This shields hair from climate changes, chemical hair treatments, color treatments, and sun exposure.
Do’s & Don’ts of Using a Hair Serum
In the context of what we’ve learned about the benefits of using hair serum in our hair care regimen, let’s examine six do’s and don’ts for maximizing before and after hair serum use results.
The hair becomes more sensitive to the damaging effects of heating tools and chemical coloring agents while using a high-quality hair serum.
1. This helps maintain the health of your locks.
2. Apply it to wet hair to get the most out of your hair serum’s styling effects.
3. Then, rub your fingers across your scalp to distribute hair serum to the ends of the hair strands (from root tip to follicles) for beautiful hair.
1. Hair serum should not be applied too close to the scalp because it may combine with natural oils and make hair oily.
2. You shouldn’t use serums for fine hair because they make it look oily and flat.
3. It’s recommended to avoid using the hair serum excessively.
How to adequately apply hair serum for best results?
Step 1: First, spend at least fifteen to twenty minutes massaging your scalp with a natural, cold-pressed hair oil.
Step 2: To capture the steam, prepare a clean towel by soaking it in hot water.
Step 3: Let the towel sit on your damp hair for hours.
Step 4: If the heat generation is insufficient, you may need to change towels during the procedure.
Step 5: Unwrap your head, prepare for a hair wash experience, and thoroughly wash off your hair growth oil.
Step 6: Wash your hair with lukewarm water with natural, sulfate-free hair shampoo to remove the oil and grime particles.
Step 7: If you have long or thick hair, rinse it off and proceed again.
Step 8: The next step is to hydrate your hair by liberally slathering hair conditioner over both your scalp and individual hair strands.
Additional tip: You should apply a healthy and natural hair mask to add shine and nourishment to your hair.
Step 9: Feel free to wash your hair again to remove the product once it has rested for fifteen minutes.
Step 10: Apply Mamaearth’s best hair serum for men and women if your hair is semi-dry so that it can maintain enough moisture.
Step 11: Give it fifteen minutes to relax before allowing your hair to air dry naturally.
This is an ideal hair care routine. You should know that if you want your hair to become healthier naturally, utilizing the best hair serum and other hair care products is essential.
It is generally recommended that you choose a toxin-free hair serum while making choices for personal use. One can get as near the quality of natural components as possible by using a hair care product made of natural ingredients. We advise using our wide range of hair serums for the best outcomes.
Here is a list of Mamaearth’s hair serums that you may opt for. Since these products don’t include any toxic chemicals or other harmful substances, they can be used regularly without causing any harm.
1. Mamaearth Rice Wonder Water: To get the hair texture you’ve always wanted, use the goodness of nature to say goodbye to knotted and twisted hair. As its names suggest, Mamaearth Rice Wonder Water helps to detangle hair, including several advantages.
Rice is rich in minerals, vitamins, and amino acids, all of which help to restore damaged hair. In addition, Protein Keratin makes hair feel perfect by reducing frizziness, promoting shine, and enhancing flexibility.
The fermentation of rice is a traditional East Asian method of producing Rice Wonder Water. It strengthens the hair roots and increases their resistance to seasonal changes. Furthermore, keratin improves hair’s suppleness and helps in detangling.
2. Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum- The first step to growing hair that is healthier and stronger is taking good care of your scalp. Mamaearth Onion Scalp Serum for Hair Growth benefits your hair by revitalizing and preventing early hair loss. Bid farewell to dry and damaged hair with this great hair care essential!
Onions contain a high concentration of natural sulfur, which helps reduce breakage, split ends, and thinning. Using an onion-based toxin-free hair serum will help make your hair stronger, smoother, and healthier. This hair serum has a nourishing and moisturizing combination of Red Onion, Vitamin B, Pea Sprouts, and Aloe Vera.
In addition to repairing hair follicles, the antioxidative properties promote hair growth. The water-soluble Onion Hair Serum deeply penetrates the scalp without leaving a greasy or oily appearance. In addition, it excludes toxic or hazardous substances like Silicones, Parabens, Mineral oil, or Color.
Another wonderful product from Mamaearth that we would love you all to try is our Onion Scalp serum. This magical product benefits people looking for stronger and healthier hair. Let’s learn more about this beautiful product:
3. Onion Scalp Serum- Various hazardous substances, potentially damaging UV rays, and pollution are introduced to your scalp every day. Fortunately, Mamaearth has the solutions to your problems. It offers Onion Scalp Serum, which solves your hair care requirements, protects your scalp, and intensely nourishes your strands.
It also contains beneficial ingredients like Red Onion, Aloe Vera Juice, Pea sprouts, and Niacinamide. Together, they prevent split ends, frizzy hair, dull hair, and breakage. In addition, it helps maintain your hair’s natural texture by hastening the keratinization process. So, take your time and bring home the greatest hair serum if you want a promising treatment for hair loss.
Why Should You Opt for Mamaearth’s Onion Scalp Serum?
You should choose Mamaearth Onion Scalp Serum for Healthy Hair Growth, which contains onions and niacinamide. It also strengthens hair and minimizes hair fall, making it the ideal hair serum for daily use. In addition, it is composed of the following toxins-free ingredients:
– Red onion: Packed with sulfur extracts, it softly nourishes hair follicles, lessens dandruff to stop hair loss, and controls hair growth.
– Niacinamide: It increases blood flow and helps in the scalp’s ability to absorb nutrients. Regular use reduces dryness, which leaves your hair shinier.
– Pea sprouts restore hair from root to tip and encourage faster growth thanks to their high antioxidant content.
– Aloe vera juice: It softly nourishes the hair follicles and scalp. Additionally, it has improved antibacterial qualities that protect against scalp infections.
Make the most of hair serum to have soft, shiny, and lustrous locks now that you know when and how to apply it. Hair serums are crucial for repairing dry, dull, frizzy, or unmanageable hair because they offer several advantages to your hair.
Consistent use of serum for hair growth will guarantee an ideal supply of nutrients and repair any harm brought on by following sedentary lifestyle choices and environmental stressors. In addition, it uses only safe, natural components in its skincare, hair care, and other products rather than harmful toxins.
- How to apply hair serum?
Spend five seconds infusing the serum between your palms. Apply to your hair when working your way up to the middle of your strands. Using your fingers, try to distribute the product evenly. Using too much product or applying the serum to your roots might make your hair appear oily.
- When to use a serum on hair?
The right method to apply hair serum is immediately after washing or on damp hair. You may also apply it every time you style your hair.
- Can we use hair serum daily?
Haircare experts do not recommend using hair serum regularly. Instead, serum usage should be restricted to special occasions and hair-washing days. However, if your hair is unmanageable and frizzy, you can also use an oil-based or scalp serum daily.
- What is the use of hair serum?
There are numerous ways that hair serum can help your hair. Depending on your serum type, it can help add shine, lessen frizz, and enhance your natural texture. Additionally, it can maintain your hair healthily by preventing damage. Find a hair serum that is made for your hair type or your desired hair outcome.
|Popular Search Terms|
arrowroot powder, how to remove whiteheads, how to stop hair fall immediately, hair care tips, biotin for hair, best facial kit, how to reduce dark circles, how to increase hair growth, what is glycerin, what are blackheads, bath soap, how to take care of skin, How to moisturize skin , hair cuticle, best soap for skin brightening, what is mild shampoo, Non Comedogenic face wash, serum for face, skin brighting body wash, how to apply serum on the face, how to get thick hair, how to control hair fall for women, salicylic acid uses for skin, hair breakage, How to remove pimple scars?, chapped lips, cream for face, thick hair, how to use concealer, best toothpaste, body spray for women, how to treat dry skin on face, how to stop grey hair naturally, how to get rid of dandruff and hair fall, Tea tree oil for acne, is honey good for face,Is rice water good for hair?, how to hydrate skin, what is pigmentation on face, Premature graying of hair, what is spf in sunscreen, rice bran oil benefits