Have you ever bumped into someone and envied them for looking so flawlessly beautiful and uncharacteristic of their age? That’s the effect of using the right skin care products. Aging is real but tricking it all together by using natural ingredients makes you the ideal con master. Trying to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face is normal. But did you know the route to healthier skin still lies in the lap of nature?
Yes, it is possible to launch oneself into the lap of Mother Nature to learn how to look and stay younger. The route runs through a careful selection and judicious use of skincare products. The latter should be made of natural ingredients, free from toxins, and safe for regular use.
What are Wrinkles?
Wrinkles can be known as the creases formed on your skin. Some can exist as deep crevices or dark furrows around your eyes, neck, and mouth. These folds and ridges on your skin appear when you grow older. They worsen with adverse environmental conditions, stress, and inadequate water intake and nutrition.
Skincare experts list the following as the leading causes of wrinkles:
- Aging: One of the most evident reasons for under-eye wrinkles and your skin getting wrinkled. Aging slows the whole process of cell division. This makes the middle layer of the skin, known as the dermis, thinner and prone to hanging. This also causes the dermis (the storehouse of elastin and collagen fibers) to become weaker in support and elasticity to become less than earlier. This loosened network thus forms fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- Dehydration: Have you ever noticed you start to appear dull when you have a stomach infection or a bout of dehydration? Your skin regularly needs moisture and water to stay healthy. A lack of hydration leads to eye wrinkles that weaken the skin’s cellular structure. It is thus advisable to drink three to four liters of water every day, and to use a moisturizing under-eye cream.
- Smoking: If you are someone who cannot stay without taking a few puffs, then having wrinkles on the face is something you have to accept. No matter which face cream for wrinkles you decide to use next, it may not show its magic unless you quit this unhealthy habit.
- UV Rays: Too much sun exposure can also be one of the major causes of wrinkles on the face. UV light breaks the collagen fibers and elastin present in the skin. The breakage of this layer decreases your skin’s flexibility and causes wrinkles. We thus recommend using an SPF-based sunscreen along with an anti-wrinkle cream.
How to shortlist the best cream to reduce wrinkles?
As popular as wrinkle creams can be, some products claim to be the best cream for wrinkles. However, do you know what would work best for your skin? Here are some parameters that you should check before investing in facial cream for wrinkles:
- Ingredients: All skincare products (Body lotion, body wash, body scrub, and hand cream) should be made of natural and toxin-free ingredients. Two such ingredients are Turmeric and Saffron for their anti-aging benefits, and Shea Butter for deep moisturizing effects.
One may also go for Cucumber juice for skin tightening, Coffee for skin brightening and removing dark circles. So if you wish to know how to reduce wrinkles under the eyes, you need to use the right ingredients!
- Certifications: You should always buy the best eye cream for wrinkles after a thorough observation. It is better to use skin care products that are cruelty-free, toxin-free, and safe to use on your delicate skin.
Did you know?Mamaearth makes the process of wrinkle removal a lot easier. It offers this beautiful and diverse range of products free from harmful toxins and chemicals and cruelty-free, and it stands as Asia’s first MadeSafe Certified brand.
- Major USPs: We know that one product cannot be the solution to every skin trouble. But they can still be a solution to several other problems that we do not know about. For instance, Mamaearth’s Under Eye Cream works wonders as a cream for under-eye wrinkles, reduces puffiness under the eyes, and soothes the skin naturally.
Under Eye Blemishes Causes
Under-eye blemish is a broad term that includes fine lines, dark spots, panda eyes, and wrinkles. They are as unsightly as you imagine, though they all can be treated using good-quality skincare products.
Here are some of the best-known causes of under-eye wrinkles, and what you can do to prevent them:
- Avoid excessive screen time: Your phone, TV, or laptop emit blue rays harmful to your skin and eyes. They cause skin irritation and are a big reason for skin darkening underneath your eyes and causing wrinkles.
You can try having no-contact therapy with your electronic devices at least half an hour before you go to bed. This would help you get rid of wrinkles on the face and under-eye skin.
- Get proper sleep: One should take deep sleep for six to eight hours every night. This would help your body and skin relax, detox, and stay refreshed. The less you sleep, the more tired you look and feel. It is just as important to avoid negative thoughts before going to bed because they will affect your sleep too.
- Stay adequately hydrated: Your body needs more water than you know. Make sure you have at least eight glasses of water every day. You can always add fruit juices and healthy protein drinks to your diet to get happier and younger-looking skin!
- Avoid junk foods: The hardest to do yet the one that adds the longest shelf life to your skin. The healthier you eat, the better your skin becomes. Avoid eating too oily and fried food and add fiber and protein to your diet to let your skin do the magic!
Try our Bye Bye Wrinkles Face Cream to lighten wrinkles and fine line
To lighten those unsightly wrinkles on the face, you should focus on using two aspects. They are providing adequate nourishment to the under-eyes and staying away from any harmful chemicals. It is best to use a skincare product that checks both of these boxes.
We thus welcome you to try our Bye Bye Wrinkles Face Cream with Green Tea & Collagen for Wrinkles & Fine Lines. It reduces wrinkles and fine lines, and helps restore the skin’s natural firmness. This anti-wrinkle skincare product comes enriched with Green Tea, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen Peptides, and Glycerin.
These natural and toxin-free ingredients help replenish the skin’s loss of hydration and help slow down multiple signs of aging. You should use it twice a day after washing your face with a sulfate-free face wash. This would help you have a cleaner and more refreshed experience every time.
Other skincare products to add to your skincare routine:
A positive lifestyle change is a bonus in giving you that dewy, glowing look. We welcome you to explore some of our other skincare products to reduce the onslaught of facial blemishes faster.
Note:Mamaearth’s Retinol Range is a must-try if you want to get rid of wrinkles on the face.
- Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash
As timeless as you can be, this product brings you home to a win-win situation with your skin. Mamaearth Retinol Face Wash is a great face cleanser if you don’t want the aging effect on your skin.
It has the goodness of Retinol or Vitamin A, Bakuchi Oil, and Oat Amino Extracts that gives your skin the breathtaking glow it was missing all this while. The Bakuchi Oil works around eye wrinkles and the ones on the face and neck, reducing age spots, and giving you healthier skin with regular use.
- Mamaearth Retinol Face Serum
Bounce back with naturally glowing skin using Mamaearth Retinol Face Serum. It moisturizes your skin with the goodness of Retinol and Bakuchi and reduces hyperpigmentation.
Cotton Seed Oil extracts provide your skin with higher quantities of Vitamin E, fatty acids, antioxidants, and most of the necessary nourishment. Regularly using a few drops of this magical potion can bring you naturally happier, healthier, and youthful skin in no time.
- Mamaearth Retinol Night Cream
The relaxation your skin needs isn’t entirely different from what your body needs. Mamaearth Retinol Night Cream is the night owl to your skin’s rescue. It evens your skin tone with the goodness of Bakuchi and reduces wrinkles under the eyes.
Wrinkles on the face can get tough to beat, which is why this night cream has the benefits of Retinol. The antioxidants and omega fatty acids found in Rapeseed Oil help shield your skin by providing an external barrier that fights free radical damage. Now you can wake up with healthier skin every day!
- Mamaearth Retinol Face Mask
Masking is one of the most reliable and effective techniques to get glowing skin easily. Loaded with the goodness of Mulberry, Bakuchi, and Retinol, it minimizes the signs of aging to give your skin a natural glow.
It helps brighten dull skin and works efficiently to reduce wrinkles on the face and skin. So give your skin the royal treatment it deserves with Mamaearth’s Retinol Range and witness the magic of timeless skin!
- Mamaearth Retinol Bamboo Sheet Mask
Fifteen minutes is all you need for skin that stands free from fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. Yes, you read that right! Mamaearth Retinol Bamboo Sheet Mask is your route to younger-looking skin in the fastest possible time! It comes with the goodness of Retinol, Bakuchi, Vitamin C, and Grapeseed.
Retinol and Bakuchi are a power-packed combo that fights different signs of aging and even skin tone with care. Vitamin C brightens the skin naturally and cleanses the pores from within. Grapeseed has antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties that increase collagen production and give you more transparent and better skin with every use!
- How to remove wrinkles from your face quickly?
There is no instant shot to remove wrinkles in one go. However, you can always try making some lifestyle changes like exercising, staying hydrated, getting enough sleep, and reducing screen time. You must also have a consistent skincare routine that involves cleansing, toning, moisturizing, and masking. We suggest you try Mamaearth’s Retinol range for faster, better, and more effective results.
- What are wrinkles?
Wrinkles are natural creases that form under your eyes due to a lack of hydration, nutrition, pollution, and inadequate collagen production. They are often seen on the face, neck, and skin, and classify themselves as signs of aging. Some appear as folds and ridges, and others like crevices or furrows, depending on your skin type, color, tone, and complexion.
- What causes wrinkles?
Several factors can be responsible for wrinkles. One of the most natural ones is aging and excessive sun exposure. Other factors include stress, inadequate sleep cycles, smoking, dehydration, and adverse environmental changes.
- At what age do wrinkles start?
You may see fine lines and wrinkles on your face appearing minutely after age 25. In some cases, the onset of wrinkles starts as early as twenty-two. However, it is best to know that wrinkles may often start to appear due to inadequate nutrition and hydration too. They may also result from excessive stress, a lack of sleep, or pollution.
- Can stress cause wrinkles?
Yes. Stress is caused due to cortisol, the defense hormone that prepares us for a fight-or-flight response. It affects the blood supply and negatively affects our nervous system. However, prolonged work hours and screen time can also cause wrinkles. They can always be made worse by improper lifestyle and inadequate nutrition levels.
- Can oversleeping cause wrinkles?
Research and experts say that the way you sleep or your sleeping position can be one of the reasons why your face can have wrinkles and other signs of aging. So, if you are sleeping in a different position than on your back, you might have wrinkles.
|Popular Search Terms|
Best Scar Removal Cream, Acne and Pimples, Skin Care Routine for dry skin, Blackheads and Whiteheads, Uneven Skin Tones, Ashwagandha Benefits, Neem benefits, Hair Care Tips, Best Oil for baby Massage, Serum, Sunscreen, How to remove dark circles, how to remove tan, Skin Care Tips, Arrowroot Powder, Citronella Oil, Coconut Milk Benefits, Acne Marks Vs Acne Scars, Hibiscus Uses, Double Cleansing, Sulphate and Paraben Free Shampoo, Green Tea Benefits for Skin, Cucumber Benefits for skin, Conditioner, Perfume, Deodorants, Serum, Sunscreen, Scrub, Honey Benefits for skin, Shikakai Benefits for Hair,