We seek therapy through a nice get-together with friends, maybe a weekend getaway to relax and unwind with our loved ones. But how often do we indulge in skincare or haircare therapy? Virgin coconut oil is the natural vacation your skin and hair need to get you through the long, stressful weeks.
The most raw and natural coconut oil is virgin coconut oil. It is derived from pressed coconut meat and does not undergo refining processes. It has gained popularity in recent modern times because it offers amazing, long-lasting benefits that bring you home to naturally nourished skin and hair! Read along to learn all about this great ingredient.
Try the Sesame Power! Mamaearth’s Soothing Massage Oil for Babies features Sesame, Almond, and Jojoba Oil. It is a mild & safe light oil for your baby and keeps his skin nourished and soft.
Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil for Skin
We always look to get more than we have to offer. Virgin coconut oil comes with amazing perks and benefits for your skin. Let’s take a look at them all:
1. Excellent hydrator: Virgin coconut oil has amazing skin-nourishing and moisturizing properties that prevent dryness. It helps your skin retain moisture more effectively. If you want to try baby oil, you can always go for Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil for Babies. It is natural, effective, and toxin-free!
Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil for Babies
2. Heals acne: The anti-inflammatory properties of virgin coconut oil help treat and heal acne, sudden breakouts, and irritated skin. It helps soothe and calm the baby’s skin naturally without side effects.
3. Slows down signs of premature aging: This miraculous ingredient of nature helps reduce premature signs of aging, like blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles, etc. It has vital antioxidants that help provide nourished and timeless skin in no time!
4. Protects skin: The presence of coconut oil helps heal your skin’s defensive barrier to fight against the external aggressors of the environment. It fights oxidative stress and radical damage without compromising your skin’s health. It also helps in reducing stretch marks without irritating the skin. You can try Mamaearth Stretch Marks Removal Cream to witness amazing results!
Mamaearth Stretch Marks Cream
Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil for Hair
Hair care is an important aspect of our daily lives. Virgin coconut oil works great for maintaining healthy hair growth as it helps provide strength and shine to the hair cells. Here are some other benefits of virgin coconut oil for hair care:
1. Hydrates hair: Avoid dry and frizzy hair with virgin coconut oil. It works towards gently hydrating your hair.
2. Provides nourishment: It contains various vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that penetrate deep into the hair strands and supply them with adequate nutrition.
3. Hair growth: Give your hair the best nourishment and care with virgin coconut oil. It stimulates hair growth by circulating blood in the hair follicles and scalp.
4. Hygienic benefits: It has antifungal and antibacterial properties that help prevent dandruff and itchiness in the scalp.
Did you know? A baby shampoo enriched with virgin coconut oil hydrates your baby’s hair and promotes healthier and cleaner hair growth.
5. Clean scalp: It has anti-inflammatory properties that prevent scalp irritation and work well on sensitive scalps.
Virgin coconut oil has been used since ancient times for various skincare, baby care, and hair care purposes. From providing gentle baby care to performing daily nourishment, it works great for all skincare and haircare regimens. This variant of coconut oil is pure and raw in the truest form and works great for everyone.
When used in various skincare and haircare products, virgin coconut oil offers more than just nourishment and nutrition. Cracked or damaged skin may also become painful in the long run if not paid attention to. For instance, if you have dry, cracked, and sore nipples, you can try Mamaearth Nip Butter Cream for better results.
Mamaearth Nipple Butter Cream
Mamaearth comes with a diverse range of skincare and haircare products. They are made of safe, gentle, and toxin-free ingredients, and are thus free from Parabens, Sulphates, SLS, SLES, and artificial fragrances. They are not tested on animals and work efficiently towards giving healthy and happier skin and hair health.
Stress and work-life balance are inversely related; the latter should always have the upper hand. Today, let’s work towards prioritizing self-care with natural and toxin-free skincare essentials! Happy and healthy days await you with love.
- What is virgin coconut oil?
Virgin coconut oil is raw, unrefined coconut oil derived from coconut meat and has not undergone any further refining procedures. It is rich in calories and saturated fats that help reduce LDL cholesterol (or bad cholesterol) levels. A regular application of this oil nourishes the skin and hair cells, and prevents dryness caused due to lack of nutrition.
- How to use virgin coconut oil?
Virgin coconut oil is beneficial for both skin and hair. If you want to use it for skin, we suggest you use it in exfoliating face packs or apply it evenly on your facial skin after cleansing it for complete moisturization. If you want to use virgin coconut oil for hair, we suggest using it as hair oil twice a week. You can also use it in natural hair masks or as a hair serum to prevent dryness and add a healthy sheen to your tresses. It depends on your needs, goals, and desired outcome.
- What are the uses of virgin coconut oil?
The uses of virgin coconut oil are not limited to hair care only. It is also used in cooking various South Indian delicacies and has numerous skincare benefits. Several skincare and hair care products have it as a hero ingredient to make them more beneficial for daily use. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help heal minor rashes, cuts, and wounds.
- How to use virgin coconut oil for hair?
If you have a normal hair type and scalp and need to give it a nice dose of natural nourishment, then you should massage your hair and scalp at least twice a week to get long, lustrous hair. If you have dandruff or an itchy scalp, we suggest you add a few drops of lime juice and camphor while heating this oil and apply them to your scalp a few hours before washing. The results are effective as it does not leave your hair dry and frizzy. Depending on your hair care needs, you may use it accordingly.
- Is virgin coconut oil good for the face?
Yes! Virgin coconut oil is good for facial skincare. It helps provide sufficient hydration and keeps dryness, itchiness, and rashes at bay. It soothes the skin and makes it appear naturally healthy. Using it through natural skincare products can also work wonders for your skin.
|Popular Search Terms
best anti aging serum for 40s,oily hair,seborrheic dermatitis,how to get rid of black spots on face,toner for oily skin,gel based oily skin moisturizer, serum for your hair, smooth hair, under eye patches, anti acne gel, multani mitti, blueberry benefits, fermented rice water, uv rays, frizz hair, greying of hair, silky hair, high porosity hair, how to hydrate hair, calendula, sweet almond oil, stearic acid uses, goat milk soap, titanium dioxide, propylene glycol, allantonin, xanthan gum, grapeseed oil, eucalyptus oil benefits