Let your eyes do the talking!
Whether you are a newbie in the world of skincare or a fanatic for years, you might have heard about under-eye patches in India. This amazing skincare product has gotten everyone’s attention because it soothes the under-eye area. It is certainly the best way to give your skin the much-needed TLC. Let’s check out some fascinating benefits of this product in beauty vanity.
|Must watch: Dealing with puffy eyes? Watch how Mamaearth Green Tea Under Eye Patches can benefit the under-eye area.
What Are Under-Eye Patches?
With constant hustle, getting an eight-hour sleep at night is hardly possible. So it’s likely to wake up having swollen, baggy eyes the next morning. But under-eye patches can effortlessly work their magic when you want to refresh your skin. It can address many concerns like dark circles, puffy eyes, fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, and whatnot.
Also called eye masks, they are specifically crafted to soothe sensitive areas under or around the eyes. Since their primary role is to relax the nerves beneath the eyes, they are carefully made of hydrogel, a skin-soothing ingredient. They are available in effective combinations, with each ingredient having its relevance in benefiting your skin.
5 Benefits of Using Under-Eye Patches
A little TLC hurts no one. So, if you are wondering how beneficial eye patches for dark circles are, we have you covered.
1. Tackles puffiness: Under-eye patches are crafted to tackle puffiness. They take the shape of the delicate periorbital area, helping to depuff the eyes. They are packed with Green Tea and Cucumber extracts to help promote lymphatic drainage. So spare a few minutes post-cleansing your face with a face wash and use these patches before applying any other skincare product.
Mamaearth Green Tea Face Wash
2. Boosts hydration: One of the major benefits of under-eye patches is their ability to infuse hydration into the skin. The under-eye area is susceptible to dryness owing to many factors. Over time, dehydration can lead to fine lines, wrinkles, and a dull appearance. These patches have hydrating agents like Glycerin and Aloe Vera, which help plump the skin, reducing dryness.
3. No more panda eyes: Even after sleeping for eight hours straight, you likely need patches for dark circles if your eyes appear tired. Many patches are saturated with vitamin C and niacinamide, which have skin-brightening properties. These ingredients can help lighten hyperpigmentation and reduce the appearance of dark circles, making the under-eye area look refreshed.
4. Anti-aging: Many under-eye patches have ingredients with anti-aging properties. Peptides, collagen, and retinol are anti-aging agents that can help improve skin elasticity, reducing signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. Just like a face mask is crucial for younger-looking skin, an under-eye mask is important to amplify the beauty of your eyes.
5. Relaxing and soothing: Applying under-eye patches can also provide a relaxing and soothing feeling. The coolness of the patches can help calm tired eyes, making them an excellent option for those who want to unwind from a life full of hustle. So next time you have extra 15 minutes, make eye masks an important part of your care routine.
|Tip: While using a face scrub, gently massage the corners of the eyes where the crow’s feet form, not the eyelids or around the lash lines. Your under-eye area is highly sensitive, so use only so much product to get the job done.
Mamaearth Green Tea Face Scrub
Dos and Don’ts of Using Under-Eye Patches
- Do not use face cream or moisturizer before applying these patches, which may reduce the product’s effectiveness.
- You can use it in the morning or at night before dozing off.
- You can use the serum left to massage your under-eye area.
- Do not rinse your face immediately after removing the under-eye patch.
- If you are to use a face toner, avoid using these patches at that time.
Mamaearth Bestsellers: Under-Eye Patches for Depuffing Tired Eyes
At Mamaearth, we always recommend toxin-free products for your skin’s health. We have ranges like face gel, cleansers, serums, moisturizers, and everything made with nature’s goodness. So, if you want under-eye patches specially formulated with gentle ingredients, we have one for you. Let’s talk about it-
Mamaearth Green Tea Under Eye Patches
Green tea is popularly known for its skin-refreshing properties. Introducing the goodness of Green tea, Collagen, Niacinamide, and Aloe Vera in our Green Tea Under Eye Patches. It instantly depuffs the eyes and gives your eyes a well-rested appearance. It has antioxidants that hydrate skin, improve elasticity, and smoothen uneven areas.
Saturated with a cooling serum, it helps refresh & brighten your under-eye area. And what’s best? These patches are MadeSafe Certified, which means no toxins for your skin. It is certainly one of the best eye patches for dark circles.
|Tip: Want to reap the maximum benefits out of your under-eye patches? Use these patches before applying your makeup or face moisturizer for plumper, softer, hydrated skin. It creates an even canvas for makeup application and allows it to stay put longer.
Mamaearth Green Tea Under Eye Patches
|30 Pairs (60 Pieces)
Incorporating under-eye patches into your skincare routine can be an effortless way to address specific concerns and promote healthier-looking skin. From hydration and dark circle reduction to depuffing eyes, these patches can refresh your eyes. So, no matter how busy your schedule is, just a few minutes with nature can help you feel relaxed and rejuvenated in no time!
- How to apply under eye patches?
To use under-eye patches, first, cleanse your face. Now let the patches sit on your under-eye area for 15 minutes. Once you remove the patch, gently massage the leftover serum until absorbed but don’t wash your face. You can use it daily for the best results. To get the best out of these patches, keep them in a refrigerator before use.
- How often should you use eye patches?
For best results, we recommend using under-eye patches around two to three times per week or whenever your eyes feel tired.
- When should you apply eye patches?
You can use under-eye patches anytime and any day of the week. You can use them in the morning before your makeup or in the evening before sleeping.
turmeric cream, baby care products,best cream for itchy skin rash, dry skin foundation, dry skin soap,glowing skin cream,essential oil for hair,receding hairline, combination skin face wash, cleanser for combination skin, telogen effluvium,hair breakage,hair wash, redensyl,isopropyl myristate,reetha,eucalyptus oil,phenoxyethanol,cocamidopropyl betaine,myristic acid,cetostearyl alcohol,stearic acid,lauric acid, best anti aging serum for 40s,oily hair,seborrheic dermatitis,how to get rid of black spots on face,toner for oily skin,gel based oily skin moisturizer, serum for your hair, skin glow serum, smooth hair