Skincare seems therapeutic when it yields positive results. However, sometimes, getting hands on your go-to products seems difficult, owing to the infinite options available in the market. Particularly, when you shop for face moisturizer, you will find that the choices can be confusing. If you haven’t found your best pick on toxin-free face moisturizers yet, here is the blog on how to find the right glowing skin cream or moisturizer. Stay tuned!
Everyone has different expectations from their skincare journey. At the same time, everyone needs a unique set of plans in skincare based on their goals, needs, and unique skin type. The only thing that we all look forward to is using a well-formulated, hydrated, nourishing, and non-comedogenic moisturizer. However, there are various factors we need to consider before buying any glowing skin cream. Scroll and hit the details to learn more.
Why Is Face Moisturizer So Important in Skincare?
Our facial skin turns dry and irritated in no time when it is not moisturized well. A persistent lack of moisture often results in fissures and cracks on the skin’s surface, triggering inflammation and infection. Moreover, it brings discomfort as the skin becomes sore, itchy, and tender to the touch. Additional issues, such as redness, unevenness, and scaly, follow when you don’t look after your skin’s moisturization needs.
One of the most advised ways to treat such skin concerns is by ensuring adequate moisturization of skin cells through topical skincare products. Marketed as face moisturizers or face creams, they are crafted to relieve dryness, calm textured and scaly skin, and protect skin from dry patches. Made of safe and nourishing ingredients, these skincare products offer holistic care for your skin.
Although excessive sebum may lead to breakouts, a certain amount helps balance pH and hydration levels. Thus, a well-balanced moisturizer moisturizes skin tissues, making skin appear well-rested, glowing, and plump. But, if you long for a healthy, natural glow, you probably need a good glowing skin cream with hydrating ingredients and brightening agents.
Recommendation: Try our Vitamin C Oil-Free Moisturizer for Skin Illumination and Natural Radiance. This non-sticky skincare product features Vitamin C and Gotu Kola.
8 Benefits of Adding a Skin-Glowing Cream to Your Daily Routine
- It encourages healthy collagen synthesis and protects the epidermis from moisture loss.
- It instantly moisturizes and acts on cracked skin or dry skin patches.
- It brings relief to skin dehydration and contributes to skin cell repair.
- It restores the skin’s natural glow, promotes healing, and checks the hydration level.
- It improves the appearance of skin texture, elasticity, and cell regeneration to keep it firmer.
- It creates a concrete barrier against skin inflammation, itchiness, or flakiness.
- It performs well to rejuvenate skin cells and restores the lost nutrients into the skin.
- Applying a glowing skin cream every day keeps your skin pores nourished, unclogged, and healthy.
Note: To ensure long-lasting hydration, you may use a well-formulated face mask as it brings instant softness to the skin. Remember to use a face moisturizer after you rinse off the mask.
6 Points to Look for When Buying a Face Cream for Glowing Skin
Sebum plays a key role in keeping the outer shell of the skin hydrated by binding water to the cells. Furthermore, the disbalance in the sebum levels can wreak havoc on the skin’s surface. As a result, you may experience troubles like dryness, dry patches, or sensitivity. Good-quality face moisturizers protect the facial canvas from such troubles and provide a healthier shine.
So, many brands have introduced a range of glowing skin creams made with brightening agents. To find the right one, there are a few pointers you may like to consider:
- Sun protectant is one of the most recommended ingredients in a glowing skin face cream. It is a known fact that SPF plays a critical role in the world of skincare. Besides, every dermatologist suggests using a moisturizer with SPF 30 or more to provide optimum care to your skin against harsh UV rays.
- Face moisturizers containing Green Tea, Licorice Root Extracts, and Pomegranate help quench skin care needs more effectively. They are rich in antioxidants that neutralize free radical molecules, thus slowing down the natural aging process.
- If you have oily and acne-sensitive skin, we highly recommend opting for a non-comedogenic facial moisturizer that doesn’t clog your skin pores. In addition, it should be oil-free and non-sticky. It is best to opt for an Apple Cider Vinegar-based face moisturizer or the Anti-Pollution Daily Face Cream by Mamaearth.
- For dry skin, aim for a thicker, hydrating formulation targeting dry and chapped skin. The suggested ingredients are Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Coconut Water, Aloe Vera, Glycol, Ceramides, etc. These ingredients help attract water to your skin. You may also opt for Vitamin C Daily Glow Face Cream or Honey Malai Day Cream by Mamaearth.
- If you have a compromised skin barrier that easily gets disturbed by external aggressors, using a hypoallergenic and fragrance-free formulation is suggested. Additionally, experts suggest a formulation with fewer ingredients, which means the skin will not have to interact with many ingredients.
- Itchy skin is hard to deal with, so you can use a hypoallergenic moisturizing cream or face gel. However, you should visit your dermatologist if your skin breaks out constantly. It is recommended not to use any random product on such skin types.
Note: To make the most of any moisturizer, use it on damp skin. You may consider applying a safe and gentle face toner after you have cleansed your facial skin and applied a moisturizer. The key is to do so while your skin is still damp.
Factors to Avoid While Opting for Glowing Skin Cream
Choosing the best cream for glowing skin may take little research about ingredients and your skincare needs. When it comes to the list of ingredients, less is always more. However, the formulation should always be compatible with your skin and its requirements. To derive the most skin benefits, you may avoid comedogenic formulations.
Here’s a list of some various additives you may avoid while choosing the glowing skin cream:
- If you are looking for a mild formulation to moisturize compromised or dry skin, you should avoid unnecessary additives. The aggressive ingredients include artificial fragrances and synthetic colors. These are often termed as potentially irritating ingredients that can strip natural oils and cause extreme dryness.
- Experts always advise using different formulations for body and face care. It is because our facial skin is entirely different from the rest of our body. So, it is recommended to avoid body care ingredients such as mineral oil, waxes, and lanolin on your facial skin.
- The best advice would be to avoid using a face moisturizer with too many active ingredients. However, you can pick one effective active ingredient according to your concern and skip others. For example, if your skin remains dehydrated, you may want to avoid Glycolic Acid, Retinoic Acid, and Salicylic Acid.
- Say no to steroidal ingredients if you have an itchy or compromised skin barrier. Limiting steroid cream once or twice a week is recommended unless your dermatologist suggests using it daily. Overusing such creams can cause skin thinning and may lead to various skin-related issues.
- You may avoid using lactic acid if you have severely cracked skin. It will dry out the skin and aggravate existing skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis. In addition, it may also disturb the moisture level and hurt the skin barrier if used excessively.
Pro tip: Practicing facial exfoliation once or twice a week with a mild face scrub is crucial for a healthy skin barrier. In addition, you should always layer your skin with a hydrating and calming moisturizer to protect your skin barrier post-scrubbing. Scrubbing exfoliates the dead layer from the surface, revealing a healthy glow underneath.
Presenting Mamaearth’s Bestselling Face Creams
1. Mamaearth Bye Bye Blemishes Face Cream
Do you seek a promising topical solution to treat uneven skin tone? You might want to try Mamaeartg Bye Bye Blemishes Face Cream. This toxin-free face moisturizer features high-performing ingredients that deliver intense care to the skin. It is an enriching mix of Mulberry Extract, Vitamin C, and Licorice Extract. These safe and gentle ingredients help reduce spots and acne marks, ward off dullness, and restrict melanin deposits.
As a result, this moisturizing cream naturally brightens skin complexion, helps with fine lines, and calms skin sensitivity. High in antioxidants, it adds a youthful glow, delivers long-lasting hydration, and maintains the skin’s radiance. Licorice Extract and Vitamin C make it the skin glowing cream. So, let your skin find its radiance with this absolute beauty!
Note: Always use this formulation on cleansed skin. You may use face toner after cleansing to balance the skin’s pH and seal the hydration by putting a layer of this glowing skin cream.
2. Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Face Cream
Radiate and rejuvenate your skin with our Skin Illuminate Face Cream, one of the best creams for glowing skin. With the richness of Vitamin C, Turmeric, Niacinamide, and Glycerin, it is time to restore your skin’s radiance. While Vitamin C and Turmeric work towards enhancing the glow and promoting radiant skin, Glycerin deeply hydrates and reinforces skin barriers.
Moreover, the involvement of Niacinamide helps reduce enlarged pores, fade dark spots, and even the skin. As a result, daily usage of this cream boosts skin health and improves its glow, keeping it supple and nourished. In addition, the soothing formulation is super-hydrating and ensures your skin stays hydrated and glowing all day.
It also creates a barrier against harmful UV rays, leaving you with younger and brighter-looking skin. In addition, it encourages cell regeneration and collagen production in the skin, which helps prevent premature sagging. So, make your skin look good and feel good with this soothing formula.
3. Mamaearth Vitamin C Day Cream
Let your glow make you stand out with our Vitamin C Day Cream. It is formulated to revive and replenish your skin cells to remain nourished, hydrated, and brightened. Unfortunately, UV rays are unkind to skin health, considering their negative impact on the cells. This is why you should work on strengthening your skin barrier with a high-end moisturizer to help fight external damage.
As one of the best glowing skin creams available online, it strengthens skin tissues and promotes collagen production, thus ensuring healthy skin functioning. It is a rich blend of glow-enhancing ingredients such as Vitamin C, Niacinamide, and Gotu Kola. All these ingredients fight dullness and oxidative stress, restoring skin firmness and elasticity.
As a result, it offers intense rejuvenation and care to the skin, protecting it from sun damage. Rich in antioxidants, it evens the skin, encourages the skin’s youthfulness, and keeps it plump and ever-glowing.
In a nutshell!
Moisturizing is one of the golden rules in skincare and looks after many skin concerns. So, applying moisturizer can rescue you from much skin damage and restore a healthy glow. Now that we know its benefits let’s find the right formulations according to our skin types. Then, take a cue from the abovementioned pointers before buying any glowing skin cream.
At Mamaearth, we understand how crucial taking care of skin is and what goes behind the curtain to improve its look. We strive to employ sustainable solutions to your skincare journey to provide ease and maintain skin comfort. From face wash to serums, we attempt to put all skin worries at rest. They are made with natural extracts and effective ingredients to make your skin glow all the time.
So, make your skin glow perpetual with our elite range of glowing skin creams. Happy Skincare!
- Which cream is best for glowing skin?
While exploring the best cream for glowing skin, it is advisable to check for natural brightening and moisturizing agents in the ingredient content. You should consider formulations with brightening-boosting ingredients such as Turmeric, Licorice Extracts, Vitamin C, Daisy Flower Extracts, etc. We highly recommend trying out Mamaearth Mamaearth Bye Bye Blemishes Face Cream, which helps fade blemishes and restore healthy shine underneath. It comes enriched with natural hydrating and glow-promoting ingredients that work well to nourish, hydrate, and brighten the skin tone naturally.
- Which is the best night cream for glowing skin?
For night care treatment, buying a moisturizer with antioxidants and skin-brightening agents is best. Ingredients such as Retinol, Vitamin C, Bakuchi Oil, Gotu Kola, Aloe Vera, Ashwagandha, Shea Butter, Glycerin, etc., are highly recommended for a night skincare regime. In addition, you should check for formulas with effective ingredients to eliminate dullness and promote skin healing and repair. If you are still looking for the best formulation for your PM routine, we recommend you try the Mamaearth Night Cream range, including Retinol Night Cream, Aloe Vera Night Cream, Rice Night Cream, etc.
when to apply sunscreen,how to stop hair growth on body permanently what is deodorant, Moisturizer for summer, Summer body lotion, oily skin face wash, cleanser vs face wash, Cleanser for Oily Skin, cleanser for dry skin, clear skin cream, best anti dandruff oil, dry skin moisturizer, anti aging cream, combination skin moisturizer, sensitive skin face wash, anti aging face wash, anti aging serum, serum for dry skin, wavy hair, layered hair, types of hair, curd for hair, ginger for hair, baby face rash cream, baby lotion for dry skin, baby cream for face, turmeric cream, baby care products,best cream for itchy skin rash, dry skin foundation, dry skin soap