Your binge-watching routine or workplace stress might show up beneath your eyes very quickly as pigmentation or puffiness. These visible under-eye bags and dark circles are the telltale signs of your exhausted and dehydrated skin. To answer these skincare issues, one should have a fair idea of what causes dark circles. So, here’s a blog explaining what dark circles are, what causes them, and how they may be treated more effectively.
These dark, swollen, puffy bags under your eyes won’t be too distinctly visible if you disguise them with concealer. However, it is better to opt for a more pragmatic solution by improving your lifestyle. This may be followed by reducing your on-screen time and adding an under-eye cream to your skincare routine.
These simple changes will go a long way in addressing your under-eye skin blemishes. Under-eye creams help manage pigmentation and puffiness, but they won’t be too helpful if you have a disturbed sleep cycle.
Bid goodbye to under-eye dark circles with Mamaearth’s Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream. Enriched with Cucumber and Peptides, it reduces dark circles and nourishes the under-eye skin.
Treating the Under-Eye Circles
We suggest you start by being familiar with your skin type and the potential problems it may experience. For instance, you should be concerned about acne and pimples if you have oily skin. However, you should be concerned about rashes and redness if you have dry skin. Next, consider whether natural ingredients may help you avoid these problems.
For instance, a face cream or face cleanser containing tea tree oil may help eliminate extra oil in your skin cells. As a result, it helps with the formation of acne and pimples. If you have oily skin, this will work best for you. This article will discuss the dark circle causes and how you can treat them with the best products. We would also top the discussion with a list of matching skincare products that you may use to get rid of these blemishes.
What are the Causes of Dark Circles Around the Eyes?
We are all conscious of the fact that we all are walking towards the aging process. Thus, a dark circle eliminator seems critical to avoid premature wrinkles around the eyes. In addition, knowing the root causes of dark circles helps deploy better treatments.
Here are a few reasons why dark eye circle causes:
- We lose collagen and fat under our eyes as we age and this thins out the local skin. It could be made worse by the appearance of dark circles due to stress or prolonged sun exposure.
- Your genetics strongly influence your looks. For instance, a thin layer of exceptionally sensitive skin magnifies the visibility of blue and purple hues from the veins underneath our skin.
- Chronic cold could be one of a few dark circles around the eyes causes. In addition, due to sinus issues or allergies that limit blood circulation under your eyes, your veins may appear enlarged and darkened.
- Excessive screen-on-time, coupled with a lack of nutrients and water, may also cause the same result.
- In addition to underlying health conditions like iron deficiency, allergens in our cosmetics, UV damage, inadequate sleep, increasing stress, and lifestyle habits like smoking can worsen dark circles.
Fun fact: A consistent lack of nourishment also causes the growth of dark circles and puffy or undereye circles, which means you are not taking care of yourself.
10 Benefits of Using Under-Eye Cream for Dark Circles
Using an under-eye cream to reduce dark circles is a wonderful method to keep your skin flexible and supple. The application of it is justified for several other reasons, though. Here are ten benefits of consistently using such an eye cream:
1. Helps slow down signs of aging- Dehydration and stress-related issues are two main reasons for dullness and saggy skin. A natural under-eye cream helps prevent them with its moisturizing ingredients and essential nutrients.
2. Helps treat fine lines and wrinkles– An additional advantage of well-picked antioxidants, vitamins, and hydrating ingredients is that they help to cure and diminish wrinkles and fine lines.
3. Minimizes the appearance of puffiness: Fluid buildup can create puffiness, which can be worsened by lack of sleep, illnesses, and aging. The finest under-eye cream for dark circles has ingredients that reduce these visible symptoms of tiredness.
4. Reduces the appearance of dark circles: Natural eye treatments are filled with beneficial ingredients that lighten pigmentation and rejuvenate the skin. The calming effects of such compositions help reduce the darkness around the eyes.
5. Provides personalized nourishment- A safe and effective under-eye cream for dark circles treatment delivers the hydration the sensitive skin around your eyes requires. With the ideal dosage of skin-irritating or skin-drying chemicals, it achieves this.
6. Helps improve the skin tone – Hydrated, moisturized skin is younger-looking and healthier. It also makes your skin tone beautiful even when using ingredients that promote renewal and protect against allergies.
7. Prepares your skin for makeup: Eye creams are great for minimizing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. It also prevents concealers from building up fine wrinkles throughout the day by ensuring an even application.
8. Helps treat sensitive skin: Compared to the rest of the face, the skin around the eyes is significantly thinner and more sensitive to allergens and irritants. To strengthen the eye region’s sensitivity, ingredients in under-eye creams specifically target this.
9. Helps replenish the nutrients: Considering the damaging environmental elements and pollutants, you have skin that needs tender loving care. Eye creams aim to bring back the skin’s natural attractiveness.
10. Calms and relaxes weary eyes- Eye creams contain calming and nourishing ingredients that treat the area beneath your eyes. They can have a little coolness and be either heavy and creamy or light and non-sticky.
Observing how frequently you blink, grin, or laugh will help you know what this sensitive part of the skin experiences. It takes considerable effort to keep that delicate area looking its healthiest.
The sensitive skin around the eyes is moisturized, protected, and given the ideal dosage of specialized components for dark circles. As a result, they can hydrate and nourish the area while minimizing the appearance of bags, puffiness, and uneven tone.
Why Is It Essential to Use an Under-Eye Cream for Dark Circles?
We all want to stay and appear active, young, and fresh. Unfortunately, the skin around the eyes is very delicate and easily ages. While a balanced diet and sufficient sleep may be helpful in certain scenarios, achieving better results won’t always be feasible.
Therefore, the logical choice is an under-eye cream for dark circles. Before treating dark circles, it is important to identify the best skin care product as per your skin type and issues. For example, pigmentation underneath the eyes is generally caused by prolonged exposure to the sun’s UV radiation. It becomes worse over time if ignored.
If dark circles have been bothering you for some time, you should take an expert opinion. However, if it is due to poor lifestyle habits, you should consider using effective under-eye cream. In addition to using a sulfate and paraben-free face moisturizer or exfoliator, you may look for an eye cream with plant-based ingredients.
When your under-eyes become darker, they affect your overall appearance and let you know that something is wrong. You should use skincare products containing peptides, naturally moisturizing ingredients, and plant-based derivatives to fight this unpleasant feeling.
Additional nutritious ingredients, such as coffee extracts and vitamin C, can be added to increase their effectiveness, which may enhance the elimination of dark under-eye circles. To address the dark circles underneath your eyes, you should choose a product that also lightens the local skin tone gently and hassle-freely.
Some tips & tricks to reduce dark circles:
The factors and lifestyle choices could worsen if you continue to make bad choices for a long time. However, there are several techniques to avoid under-eye puffiness and lessen the visibility of dark circles.
1. Follow your skincare routine: Cleansing, toning, and moisturizing your skin correctly are the keys to having healthy, deeply hydrated skin. In addition, it produces healthy blood cells that cure the pigmentation under the eyes.
Note: Following a personalized skincare routine is also critical. So, consider adding a toxin-free face moisturizer and face mask to calm your skin. Use a gentle face wash to cleanse the dirt and debris beforehand.
2. Apply under-eye cream: Dark circles would be difficult to remove. Due to its sensitivity, the skin under the eyes requires treatment with a powerful natural product, such as Mamaearth’s Bye-Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream.
It will help keep the skin moisturized, stimulate collagen synthesis, minimize dark eye bags, decrease melanin production, and flush out pollutants from the skin cells. After cleansing your face with a sulfate-free face wash, you should apply a hydrating face gel or moisturizer and apply under-eye cream.
3. Exercising regularly: Working out regularly is essential to maintaining blood circulation in the body because it encourages the production of new blood cells, enhancing the skin’s appearance. Moreover, it eliminates all lead-based poisons from the body.
Getting sufficient sleep: Maintaining a regular sleep schedule daily helps create a sleep cycle that addresses important health issues, including minimizing dark circles. However, be careful to grab the last 7-8 hours of sleep at night.
Pro tip: To deal with the issue while you are sleeping, we advise you to use the dark circles cream underneath your eyes and sprinkle a few drops of lavender oil on your pillowcase. You may look for a hydrating body mist or face toner for calm and relaxing vibes.
Try Mamaearth’s Bye-Bye Dark Circles Cream!
Your attractive eyes may suffer from exhausting days and sleepless nights, giving you the impression of being dull and restless. Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream is designed to help you rejuvenate your eyes with the benefits of natural ingredients.
Dark circles are less visible due to Hawkweed Extract, Peptides, and Daisy Flower Extracts, which reduce melanin deposition in the skin. In addition, cucumber soothes the skin around the eyes and reduces dark circles. The effectiveness of this best dark circle removal cream has been professionally verified, and it is devoid of harmful pollutants and ingredients like mineral oil and preservatives.
Note: This product is among the top creams in India for removing dark circles. Thus, it makes sense that it is so highly rated.
- Cucumber Extracts: They contain a lot of water and antioxidants and are also rich in vitamin C. To fight the damaging free radicals created by the sun’s UV radiation, cucumber helps decrease melanin production. In addition, it keeps the skin moisturized and firm while helping in collagen production.
- Daisy Flower Extracts: They help in the skin’s natural exfoliation caused due to environmental factors.
- Peptides: This skin-repairing ingredient increases the skin’s collagen synthesis, giving it a youthful, wrinkle-free appearance. It lessens external skin damage and reinforces the skin’s fundamental foundations.
- Hawkweed Extract: This skin-conditioning and concealing substance helps reduce dark circles. This minimizes the visibility of dark circles by brightening and rejuvenating the skin.
Now that you know which product to pick to repair the sensitive area around the eyes, remember to perform a patch test before applying it. To get the maximum benefits from the Eye Cream for Dark Circles, you should apply it regularly as part of your evening routine. Then, take advice from the details above and narrow down your best pick!
Allowing your eyes to develop a healthy, long-lasting glow will let the world recognize your shine. At Mamaearth, we are dedicated to providing the best skincare products on the market. Additionally, you may browse our broad selection of baby care, hair care, skin care, and some new additions in cosmetics. From an effective face scrub range to a nourishing hair oil range, we believe in the goodness of nature while devising our product range.
Without the use of any harsh chemicals, these products are manufactured purely from the goodness of nature. We welcome you to choose from some of the best skincare products for that radiant, sun-kissed beauty you’ve been waiting for. As a token of affection, you may also decide on gifting things appropriate for your family and friends.
So let’s start by creating a healthy skincare lifestyle for yourself first. Say goodbye to pimples and welcome clear and healthy skin with us!
- What causes dark circles?
Feeling physically and mentally exhausted is common in dark circles beneath the eyes. However, the darkness is produced by swollen eyelids or dehydrated skin cells under your eyes. The appearance of dark circles may also be simply a part of the natural aging process. Usually, dark circles beneath the eyes are not considered a medical issue.
- What deficiency causes dark circles?
One of the causes of dark circles is iron deficiency. According to a study, anemia is an underlying medical condition contributing to 50% of darkness. If you have a deficiency in iron in your body, the veins around your eyes become more noticeable.
- Are dark circles permanent?
No, dark circles are not permanent and can be treated at home too. You have many options for going back in time and reviving your appearance. Placing caffeine-infused tea bags over your eyes is one simple and temporary remedy. More effective and long-lasting options include laser therapy and dermatological procedures. Opting for safe and nourishing skincare products too helps a great deal.
- Can lack of sleep cause black eyes?
Your blood vessels expand when you don't get enough sleep at night. The skin underneath your eyes is thinner, so the increased blood flow that results in the dark color that results from the increased blood flow is more visible here. In other words, lack of sleep contributes to dark circles.
- How long does it take to reduce dark circles?
It will take between 6 and 8 weeks for dark circles to appear less prominent.
|Popular Search Terms|
pimple cream, best waterproof foundation, Is onion good for hair, what is concealer, What are stretch marks, Must have makeup products, how to detan skin, clean teeth, how to remove tan from hands and legs, how to get rid of dry skin, how to remove wrinkles under eyes,neem oil benefits, waterproof makeup, is glycerin good for your skin, dark patches on skin,which face wash is best for oily skin, how to use concealer, rosemary oil for hair, best scrub for glowing skin, how to get glowing skin naturally, how to remove sun tan from hands, how to use shower gel, best compact powder