What to Expect from Mamaearth Nourishing Hair Oil for Babies?
- Jojoba Oil: It is rich in essential vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin E and B-complex, Zinc, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, and Iodine. It keeps the skin soft and nourished.
- Avocado Oil: The oil is rich in Antioxidants, Minerals, Biotin, Vitamin A, B-5, and E. It effectively moisturizes, repairs, and strengthens the hair.
- Almond Oil: It nourishes and protects skin and keeps the skin hydrated for long.
How to Use
Who can Use Mamaearth Nourishing Hair Oil for babies?
Why Is Mamaearth Nourishing Hair Oil For Babies Better Than Others Available in The Market?
|Ingredients||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Coconut Oil||Natural||Coconut Meat||Moisturizing Agent|
|Almond Oil||Natural||Almonds||Smoothening & Moisturizing Agent|
|Jojoba Oil||Natural||Jojoba Tree||Helpful For Chapped Skin|
|Avocado Oil||Natural||Avocado||Hydrating & Moisturizing Agent|
|Lavender Oil||Natural||Lavender Plant||Treats Infections & Allergies|
Apply the hair oil at night, followed with a gentle massage on the scalp of the baby. You can apply it after bath as well.
The oil loosens the cradle cap, nourishes and soothes the scalp. Apply the oil generously on the scalp regularly to see results.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. Patch test recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.