Best Shampoo for Hair Fall in India: A Guide to Hair Care
Hair care needs a different approach from skincare. While the general belief is that everyone has different skin, the same concept for hair is not followed. Experts suggest that when it comes to hair care, different formulas work differently for different hair types and concerns. That said, it is overwhelming to understand what your hair needs. Basics of hair care require you to learn your hair type and hair shampoo, the best hair shampoo for men in india is the issue that needs to be addressed. Oily hair type needs different products than the one with flaky and dry skin prone to dandruff. So, having the right hair care products in your regimen is very important. When it comes to choosing the best shampoo for hair fall, here are some pointers to look after:
- Check your scalp type: If your scalp feels tight and itchy right after cleansing, it tells you to have a dry scalp. Oily scalp seems shinier on the same day, while a combination scalp type may make the scalp appear oily two or three days after wash. Remember that best shampoo in India and conditioner work hand in hand. While best hair shampoo in India works on the roots, conditioner is for the hair end. Sometimes, after cleansing, the scalp turns out oily while your ends remain dry. Keep this in mind while stocking the best shampoo for dry hair or shampoo for oily hair and conditioner choices.
- Check your hair type: Every hair type calls for different requirements. For instance, curly hair may require the best shampoo for frizzy hair to tame frizziness. On the flip side, a balancing cleanser is a go to option for wavy hair.
- Other factors: For the bounce in your hair, it is important to strengthen the roots. Moisturizing the Best shampoo In India that remains lightweight is also a key. Damaged hair requires deep cleansing and nourishment and so does dandruff-prone hair. For hair concerns like breakage, you may need additional treatment such as the best herbal shampoo for hair growth.
- Mamaearth understands that taking care of your hair does not have to be as tricky. Hair care begins with finding the best herbal hair shampoo for women that does not harm your scalp in multiple ways. Mamaearth’s natural good hair shampoo for men is crafted using the goodness of nature. Shampoos are the first step in building an effective hair care regimen, therefore it is essential to pay close attention to the ingredients used in its making. Made with herbal concoctions like Amla, Shikakai, and Aloe Vera, and ingredients like Apple Cider Vinegar for hair, Mamaearth’s hair cleansers are ranked among the best shampoo for hair in India. Not only do they help with hair cleansing, but also ward off common hair concerns such as the dry or flaky scalp, hair fall, and dandruff and promote hair growth. As we believe in cultivating goodness, we abstain from using any toxins or chemicals that are not safe for your hair. Check out our range of the best shampoo for hair growth amongst others.
Taking Care of Your Hair with a Hair Fall Control Shampoo
Though cleansing the hair seems to be routine work, many of the aspects of hair cleansing remains unknown for many. There is always some basic steps that go along the way in the process, let’s get your onboard:
- Hair Oiling is a must: Oiling helps lock in the nourishmen & moisture in your hair. Gently massage your scalp with lukewarm oil and leave it for a couple of hours before you wash your hair. Massaging the scalp with oil will also relax you and uplifts your mood. Right?
- Detangle your hair with a wide-toothed comb: Not detangling your hair before shampoo can tug your hair easily and in fact promotes breakage. Use a wide-toothed comb to sort out tangles.
- Shampoo Your Hair: Your hair should be damp or wet before you apply shampoo for scalp for proper cleansing. Take the required amount of sulphate free shampoo in your palm, and use your fingers to apply it starting at the scalp and crown. Massage well to enhance blood circulation for healthy hair.
- Rinse with cold water: Rinse your scalp with cold water. Cold water helps to seal the cuticles. Although people prefer using lukewarm water in the winters, it opens up hair cuticles and leads to moisture loss.
- Condition Your Hair: Use a mild hair conditioner. Avoid applying them to the scalp and focus on the hair tips instead. Let it stay for 5-7 minutes.
- Rinse and towel-dry: Rinse your hair off with cold water. Use a towel to dry them out but do not be rough on your hair as this may weaken your hair strands.
Hair cleansing fills in the important part of your hair care routine. So, do it the right way and get the lustrous, thicker, and stronger hair you wish.
Star Ingredients in Our Hair Growth Shampoo for Women and Men Range
- Tea Tree Oil: The antibacterial properties of Tea -Tree helps soothe irritation on the scalp. If you want to get rid of dandruff, use Tea-Tree Oil.
- Onion: Herbal shampoo for hair growth provides sulfur to the hair follicles to strengthen hair, thus preventing hair growth.
- Plant Keratin: This hair growth shampoo for women has plant keratin which is an amalgamation of wheat and 18 amino acids. This protein helps nourishes your hair, giving it smooth and shiny hair.
- Bhringraj: This herb is highly effective in barging blood circulation to the hair. This time immemorial ingredient helps promote hair growth, address woes like dandruff, dry and itchy scalp, and hair breakage.
- Amla: This powerhouse strengthens roots, treats grey hair, and provides shine and lustrous to the hair strands.
- Brahmi: If you want to treat off dry and flaky scalp natural shampoo for hair growth, then try a product with Brahmi and you will love the results. Brahmi provides nourishment to the hair and thickens roots to address hair fall.
- Shikakai: Loaded with vitamins and minerals, this herbal ingredient is known to improve hair growth on the scalp.
Mamaearth Best Sellers- Our Range of Best Shampoo in India
- Rice Water Shampoo: Using rice water for hair is not something very new to the beauty regimen. In fact, it dates back to the ancient Heian period in Japan where women would have gorgeous long hair that touched the floor. So if you wish to get those long and thick hair for yourself, all you need is Mamaearth’s Rice water shampoo crafted with Fermented Rice Water, Keratin & Wheat Protein. Rich in vitamins and minerals, this formula is all you need to improve hair texture and add elasticity to your tresses.
- Tea Tree shampoo: You can try Mamaearth’s Tea Tree Shampoo if you want to get rid of dandruff and flakes on your scalp. Assorted with the goodness of Tea Tree and Ginger Oil, this mild shampoo helps minimize itchiness on the scalp and strip excess oil, thus nourishing hair with its goodness. Besides, the richness of Vitamin E promotes hair growth, boosts blood circulation, prevents breakage, and deeply nourishes your hair. So go ahead with your hair care regimen and add this dandruff removal shampoo to your cart right away.
- Onion shampoo: Our bestselling Best shampoo In India is proven to be beneficial for curbing hair fall and boosting hair growth with consistent usage. It helps you get stronger, cleaner, thicker, and smoother hair with its deep cleansing formula. Damaged hair can be a precursor to hair breakage, and with its 8 times more detangling efficiency, this shampoo is good for hair and helps prevent hair fall eventually. Packed with the nourishing values of onion and plant keratin, the dandruff shampoo helps strengthen hair and makes it smooth and frizz-free. You can opt for an organic shampoo to gently cleanse and nourish your hair.
- Amla shampoo: Ever wondered how our grannies and nannies would have thick, lustrous, and intensely dark black hair? The secret? It is definitely the Ayurvedic fruit Amla. Amla is highly accoladed for its ability to strengthen hair follicles. Also enriched with our potent herbs-Bhringraj, Brahmi, and Shikakai, this Mamaearth best shampoo in India defies common hair woes like premature greying, hair fall, and dandruff, and thinning. Rest assured it goes well with chemically treated hair or colored hair. Grab your bottle now!
Shop the Best Shampoo for Men and Women at Mamaearth
Mamaearth’s ultra-nourishing formula for hair cleansing has ranked amongst the top bestsellers in the hair care range - hair oil and shampoo. Whether you have an oily scalp, dry or damaged hair, all you need is the goodness of nature to get rid of multiple hair woes. We have different ranges you can check out such as shampoo for scalp, mama earth hair fall shampoo, best shampoo for hair growth, best hair shampoo for hair growth, and everything in between.
Most Popular Terms- Hair Serum | Hair Mask | Best Conditioner for Frizzy Hair | Conditioner for Dry Hair | Hair Mask for Dry Hair | Hair Mask for Growth | Hair Mask for Frizzy Hair | Hair Mask for Dandruff | Hair Oil for Dandruff | Oil for Dry Hair | Best Hair Serum for Frizzy Hair | Hair Growth Serum
Hair Shampoo Products Price List in India