What Should Your Body Skin Care Routine Be?
Finding the right Body products is not always about the face but also your body. We understand that our face is the most exposed area, but your body also deserves all that love and shine. So just as you stick to a great Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing (or CTM) routine, you should also switch to using good-quality body care essentials. These may include shower gel, cream, lotion, body scrub in your everyday routine. After all, if you smell good, you feel good. Besides, neglecting the body care routine can also put you at risk of infection. Besides, who does not want to look flawless from head to toe?
If you are looking for the best options online, you can trust Mamaearth. Its bath & body care products are made of natural ingredients and thus safe for regular use. Our nature-inspired body care products list not only gives your skin a healthy glow but makes you feel beautiful and confident of who you are. Healthy skin has a new name with Mamaearth Body Care products online. We are your one-stop solution for all your skin and hair care needs. Right from gently exfoliating your body with a body care scrub to showering with body wash to nourishing your hands with body care hand cream, we have everything under one tab. Mamaearth full-body skincare products help address common skin concerns such as fine lines, dullness, dryness, and more. Use our range of the best bathing soap, Shower Gel, Body Lotion, Scrubs, and Hands Cream for that subtle scent and gentle touch on your skin. The best part is that our body products work equally well for men and women, for different skin types! So, grab your goodness pack right now!
How to have glowing and radiant skin?
Here are some simple steps, following which you may avail a better body care routine at home:
- It begins in the shower: Want to ace up your body care regimen? The first step begins in the shower itself. Make sure that you do not use too hot water. It may seem relaxing to you, but much skin damage is involved. Showering with colder water has a lot of benefits to offer. It tightens the pores, makes the skin firmer, improves circulation, and retains natural oils. We recommend using a moisturizing body wash to prevent skin’s essential oils from stripping off. It will help you make a perfect shower routine for you, leaving your body with a subtle scent.
- Slough away dead skin: If you want to buff away dead skin cells, body scrub can be a host of benefits for you. Exfoliation helps stimulate blood circulation, thus leaving your skin soft and ready to absorb the benefits of other skin care products. To begin with, massage with a gentle scrub onto your damp skin in a circular motion, going all over your body. Pay close attention to areas or dry spots where dead skin builds ups, such as your knees and elbow. But be careful that you should not rub hard against sensitive areas such as the neck or upper chest.
- Moisture from head to toe: Adding a moisturizer to your routine creates a protective barrier against external elements. It keeps the skin’s defense system in check. Besides, using a scrub during the shower causes the skin to dry out, so moisturizing is an essential task. After the shower, slathering a layer of moisturizing body lotion helps lock in some of the water in your skin, keeping it extra hydrated. Besides, a good moisturizing cream sinks in an instant and leaves your skin nourished and hydrated in no time. This process could help you go for full body skincare every day.
- Rose Body Lotion: If your body needs an extra dollop of hydration, get your hands on Mamaearth Rose Body Lotion. It is packed with super ingredients like Rose Water and Milk that offer a mild and gentle fragrance that lingers on. Apply it twice a day to make your skin feel nourished, hydrated, and soft for the best results.
- Vitamin C Lotion: Infused with the goodness of Vitamin C, Shea Body Butter, Olive Oil, and Honey, add this lotion as a final step in your regimen. Vitamin C Body Lotion is a nongreasy topical solution that boosts collagen, prevents radical damage, and evens skin tone. Just pour a little amount and massage it in a circular motion!
- Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps: You can also use Natural Nourishing Bathing Soaps to cleanse your skin deeply with the goodness of nature. They come enriched with charcoal, vitamin C, and coffee extracts that remove impurities and reverse the oxidative damage caused by free radicals. These soaps also feature turmeric and neem extracts that help you offer antibacterial and antifungal properties to keep your skin germ-free.
- Vitamin C Wash: Shower in the fragrance of lemons and oranges with Mamaearth Vitamin C Body Wash. Made with the zesty touch of Vitamin C and Honey, it offers you a nice, mild fragrance with every bath. It is a soap-free formula to boost nourishment and keep your skin fresh and purified. The next morning when you wake up, let your skin sink in the subtle fragrance of oranges.
- Ubtan Body Wash: Get your hands on Mamaearth’s Ubtan Body Wash and say hello to healthy-looking skin. The blend of Turmeric and Saffron gently wipes away impurities and reverse sun damage. Walnut beads gently slough away dead skin cells, making the skin glow from the inside out.
- Ubtan Scrub: Got some area that needs extra love and care? Add Ubtan Body Scrub to your daycare regimen made with the tradition of Turmeric, Saffron, Walnut Beads to get younger and brighter-looking skin. This old age tradition helps remove dead skin cells that build due to UV damage. Scoop up a generous amount of the scrub, dampen your skin, and massage in a circular motion to get rid of impurities from the deepest layers of the skin. For best results, use it twice a week.
- Ubtan Hand Cream: Our Ubtan Hand Cream not only nourishes your hands but also kills germs. Yes, you heard it right! Enriched with the natural goodness of Turmeric and Honey, this skincare product deeply moisturizes and sanitizes your hands in the cold weather. So, get your pack of sanitizing hand cream right away.
- Neem Scrub: Neem is a natural purifier name called for its antibacterial properties. It sheds dead skin cells and purifies the skin without hampering the skin's pH balance. Neem is an age-old traditional ingredient that purifies the skin with its anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, Tulsi soaks up excess oil, and Walnut Beads remove toxins & bacteria from the skin. Cater to your skin's every whim with our nature-inspired Neem Body Scrub.
Ace Up Your Beauty Regimen with our incredible body care Products range
When we think of beauty care, face care is the only thing that comes to mind. Yet, we tend to ignore how we should treat our bodies with all the right body products most of the time. Well, it seems overwhelming to most; it is never a bad investment, though.
Opting for safe and gentle skincare products not only gives your skin radiance or aromatic waft in the room but also makes you feel good about yourself too. So, jump into a good body skin care routine right away with Mamaearth’s diverse range, including face wash, shower cream, scrub, lotion, and cream. Explore Mamaearth and check out other ranges, such as baby care. Shop now!
Body Care Products Price List in India
Most Popular Terms - Body Lotion For Dry Skin | Perfume