Nourish & Protect Your Munchkin with Mamaearth Baby Oils
Mamaearth Baby Oils have been carefully formulated using pure, natural, and safe ingredients to make sure your baby gets the right nourishment. Mamaearth brings you a completely natural and chemical-free range of baby oils that guarantees nothing but wholesome goodness and nourishment for your baby's delicate skin and hair.
About Mamaearth Baby Oil
We bring you Mamaearth Baby Oils, suitable for your baby’s skin and hair enriched with the goodness of natural & nourishing oils like Olive, Almond, Jojoba, and Lavender. Massaging with Mamaearth Baby Oils prevents the development of stomach torments , promotes blood circulation, enhances sleep, and also aids in the growth of the child’s nervous system. When they start crawling, our Baby Massage Oils can provide extra nourishment to their knees and arms to keep them moving, leaving the skin soft and supple. Our wide range of Mamaearth Baby Oils also includes oils for hair to strengthen your baby’s hair and promote scalp health. With our baby oils, you can be sure of benefits such as:
- Gentle Love for Strength and Health - As a parent, you want your child to be active and healthy. This begins with the right nourishment not only for their body but also for their skin and hair. Massaging your infant with the Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil helps nourish and hydrate their skin, strengthens the muscle and aids in the overall development and growth. The oil contains Olive, Sweet Almond, and Jojoba Oils, all of which have been clinically tested to be mild and safe for babies. Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil for babies is non-staining and can be used to massage the baby's skin before or after bath time.
- Happy Head for Happy Hair - It is important to oil your baby's hair to keep it soft and healthy. Regularly oiling the scalp moisturizes it and improves blood circulation. Mamaearth Nourishing Hair Oil for babies is designed to treat dry scalp, while also stimulating new hair growth. This hair oil is formulated with an effective blend of Almond, Lavender, and Coconut Oil to relieve irritation and loosen the cradle cap while strengthening the scalp.
Mamaearth Baby Oil Best Sellers
The gentle massage promotes the bond between you and your child and is one of the most effective ways of communicating with your little one. So, select from our wide range of Baby Oils to strengthen your relationship. Here are our best selling baby oils for you to choose from:
- Nourishing Hair Oil for Babies with Almond and Avocado Oil : With 100% natural and nourishing ingredients, Mamaearth baby oil for hair nourishes the scalp and promotes healthier hair growth. It relieves itchiness and comforts the scalp due to an excellent blend of Almond Oil and Coconut Oil. In addition, this oil is non-sticky and has everything your baby needs for strong and soft hair.
- Soothing Massage Oil for Babies with Sesame, Almond and Jojoba Oil : This baby massage oil both moisturizes and nourishes your baby's skin. The oil's natural ingredients provide your baby's skin with just the protection it needs. Almond Oil and Sesame Oil work together to keep your baby's skin smooth and supple. This baby oil for skin has been developed with a safe formula and is dermatologically tested to be safe for babies.
Choosing a Baby Oil for Your Little One
Massage is a wonderful way to enjoy quality time with your baby. It also helps build your bond with them. It is important to give the baby’s skin some time to get accustomed to the world outside the womb. As a baby grows older, you need to start applying skincare products that hold the moisture in and prevent the skin from drying out. This is where Mamaearth baby oils for hair and skin come to the rescue.
Since this is a question of your baby’s health, you want to be sure you’re picking the right products. Considering that babies have delicate skin and scalp, choosing products that are specially formulated for them and are certified to be safe is the first step in offering them the right care. Here are some things to keep in mind when selecting the best products to protect your baby's skin.
1. Common Skin and Scalp Problems
- Cradle Cap: Cradle cap in a baby is equivalent to adult dandruff that appears on your child's head as crusty areas of scaly skin. Mamaearth baby oils for hair are rich in natural ingredients that help loosen these flakes while nourishing the scalp, lowering the chance of hair loss and cradle cap.
- Dry Skin: Rough, flaky, or cracked skin are all indications that your baby's skin requires more hydration. Dry skin can appear anywhere, although it is most prevalent on the hands, feet, face, and lips. You can massage your baby with Mamaearth baby massage oil, which is rich in natural ingredients that effectively moisturize the baby's skin, preventing complications and enhancing their complexion.
2. Choose Natural Ingredients
Before making any purchase for your baby, make sure that the products are chemical-free. Mamaearth natural baby oils are always a safe choice for your baby because they are not just free of chemicals but have also been dermatologically tested to be safe for infants. Here are a few of the natural ingredients that are used to formulate the best oils for a baby’s skin and hair.
- Sesame Oil: High in zinc, Sesame Oil enhances the suppleness and smoothness of your baby's skin. It also forms a protective layer that shields the baby's skin from the sun's harmful UV rays.
- Almond Oil: Lightweight and high in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, and E, Almond Oil is a non-fragrant oil that is gentle on a baby's scalp. Furthermore, it nourishes and protects your baby's skin while keeping it moisturized for an extended time.
- Jojoba Oil: Perfect for soothing inflamed, itchy, and irritated skin, Jojoba Oil is high in vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin E & B-complex, zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, and iodine. It is gentle on the skin and helps to keep the skin smooth and nourished.
- Avocado Oil: Packed with antioxidants, minerals, biotin, vitamins A, B-5, and E, Avocado Oil offers substantial nourishment. It efficiently hydrates, repairs, and strengthens the hair by entering the hair roots and hydrating them from the inside.
- Olive Oil: Rich in Vitamin E, Olive Oil hydrates the skin from within. This enhances skin elasticity and decreases dryness.
- Coconut Oil: Due to its incredible moisturizing properties, Coconut Oil provides luster, and smoothness to hair. It also combats dry and flaky skin by offering strong hydration.
What Makes Mamaearth Stand Out?
At Mamaearth, we take great pride in saying that we are Asia’s first Made Safe Certified® brand in India. We not only offer products that are free of toxins and dangerous chemicals but also ensure that all our products are packed using natural ingredients. As a committed brand, every time you buy from us, we plant more trees. We also remain plastic positive by recycling more plastic than we use.#GoodnessInside.