‘Your life may not be perfect, but your hair can surely be’ – A quote to live and abide by, isn’t it? Every good hair day is a package. It involves soft hair texture, no hair strands on the comb, and no tangles. While there may be more permutations and combinations to these hair goals according to the types of hair, the basic picture often remains the same.
Your hair’s health adds beautifully to your confidence, style, and ability to present yourself. While many may debate these factors, good hair health often impacts your self-image positively. But the trouble is that our lifestyle patterns bring us to the other side of the shore more often than not.
When did you last feel your hair looked naturally healthy and beautiful? We know it adds nostalgia to your thoughts when you reminisce about those therapeutic hair oil massages your mother or grandmother would give you after a long day at work. It’s time to hold some memories and find a natural route to healthy hair!
It’s time to say goodbye to hair fall! Try Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Shampoo that strengthen and control your hair fall.
How Do You Define Hair Types?
Hair types (in women and men) are usually classified based on their hair’s natural texture, length, look, and strength. They are often seen to define their preferred haircuts, styles, and sometimes your hair accessories to give you a perfect look every time you step out!
There are four types of hair – curly, wavy, straight, and coiled. Straight hair is very easy to spot or recognize. If your hair does not curl or has waves in between, it is deemed that you have straight hair. By appearance, it often seems flat and limp, making it easier to absorb oils naturally. If you have a thinner hair texture, it may look like you are facing hair fall or other troubles.
Wavy hair is a mix of curly and straight hair types. You may see the curls at the ends of your hair strands, adding a naturally mixed look to your tresses. One of the most popular types of hair, it has three variations where the intensity of the curls varies in each.
Curly hair adds a magnetic attraction to your hair. It is easy to recognize curly hair types, especially if those locks form admirable loops that make you look at them all day! However, they are often found to be frizzy and tough to tackle if not paid attention to. This hair type also has three variations, and their curls and intensity define their degree.
Lastly, coiled hair. This hair type is also popularly known as kinky hair. As a new variation to curly hair type, it is the right mix of ‘z’ and ‘s-shaped curls, often frizzy and difficult to manage.
Hair Problems and Their Solutions
1.Hair fall: One of the most common hair problems is hair fall. Faced by everyone at some point in their lives, it is seldom spoken about without any discomfort. While losing a few hair strands every day is normal, seeing the increased number each day on your comb becomes an alarm.
Various factors may lead to hair loss – genetics, poor nutrition and diet, lack of sleep and exercise, major hormonal changes, and sometimes even stress. Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Care Range is worth trying if your hair health hasn’t improved lately. It is natural, designed to give your hair long-lasting benefits, and is completely toxin-free. Even you can try our best almond oil for hair, gives perfect nourishment to your hair.
2. Premature graying: Are you looking for trendy hair highlights and streaks not because you find them cool but to hide your grays? Premature graying is a hair trouble that becomes permanent if not paid attention to. It is a reversible hair condition that is prominent among the younger generations today.
Premature graying of hair strands usually happens because of a stressful lifestyle. Lack of healthy choices and poor genetics can also be major causes reflecting this hair problem. The solution lies in using good and effective hair care products and a healthy lifestyle to prevent this condition from becoming permanent.
3. Rough texture: Sometimes, your hair color isn’t the problem, but its texture is. Dry, rough hair is a sign that your tresses are in dire need of hydration and nourishment. It usually makes your hair look excessively dry and does not feel good to the touch.
Improving your hair’s natural texture is easy, provided you use the right type of hair care products and back them with a balanced diet. Conversely, a lack of proper hair hygiene or too many styling alternatives might cause rough hair texture.
4. Frizz & dandruff: Many of us find ourselves okay with having frizzy hair because it does not make our hair look thinner. However, frizziness in the tresses is often seen as a weakness for your hair. When added with dandruff, it deteriorates your hair’s cuticle and hair health gradually.
Dandruff makes your scalp itchy and irritated. It weakens your scalp and leads to severe hair loss problems, sometimes even balding. They can be hereditary, a result of poor hair hygiene practices, excessive exposure to external aggressors, or a stressful environment.
Natural Solutions to Hair Problems: Mamaearth’s Bestsellers
You may envy someone with long, lustrous, and naturally healthy hair, but you must also learn about their efforts to make it look that way. Hair problems and their solutions often go hand in hand. All you need to do is start asking the right people.
We, at Mamaearth, offer a wide range of safe and gentle hair products to ensure all your hair needs are met. With a blend of modern technology and natural ingredients that offer credible benefits, we offer toxin-free solutions to hair troubles. So let’s take a look at some of them and how they provide hair problem solutions:
1. Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil: A hair growth oil is the first step towards achieving healthy hair. Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil is a natural blend of Onion Seed Oil, Almond Oil, Amla Oil, Castor Oil, Bhringraj Oil, and Redensyl. Together, these hero ingredients improve blood circulation in the scalp, nourish your hair follicles and reduce hair fall.
This hair oil effectively nourishes your scalp with vital nutrients and antioxidants and helps in giving you healthy and beautiful hair. In addition, it offers deep moisturizing benefits and naturally makes your hair smooth, soft, and voluminous. It is suitable for all types of hair and can be used by both men and women.
2. Mamaearth Onion Hair Shampoo: A good hair cleanser that keeps your scalp clean and healthy and does not degrade your hair’s health after exhaustive cleansing. Mamaearth Onion Hair Shampoo has hair-strengthening properties of Plant Keratin, Onion, Wheat & Soy Amino Acids.
The nourishing ingredients help in effective hair cleansing, promoting hair growth, and boosting hair shine naturally. In addition, they ensure your hair is less prone to breakage and improves its strength. So if you wish to own naturally healthy and voluminous tresses, you may give your hair a good dose of Onion!
3. Mamaearth Onion Hair Conditioner: While a good shampoo effectively cleanses your hair and scalp, it is only half effective without a good hair conditioner. The latter helps in returning the lost nutrients in the easiest way possible. Mamaearth Onion Hair Conditioner is your route to soft and smooth hair without any side effects.
This natural conditioner benefits from natural ingredients like Onion, Coconut, Sweet Almond Oil, and Coconut Triglycerides. They aid in reducing hair fall, keep dryness at bay, and ensure soft, smooth hair on application. In addition, it ensures the effective detangling of hair strands and promotes healthy hair growth.
4. Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum: Witness magic on your tresses in just a few drops! Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum is your healthy solution to reduce frizz and improve your hair health. It has nourishing qualities of Onion Seed Extract, Biotin, Olive Oil, and D-Panthenol to promote hair growth.
This natural hair serum helps to reduce frizz and tangles in your hair strands, reduce hair breakage, and improve hair repair processes. In addition, it makes your hair look soft, smooth, and shiny with every application.
5. Mamaearth Onion Hair Mask: Revitalize your hair naturally and quickly using Mamaearth Onion Hair Mask. It works on your hair roots, strengthens hair follicles, and promotes hair growth. This toxin-free hair product works amazingly well to restore your hair’s health.
This safe and gentle hair mask has the natural goodness of Onion Oil, Organic Bamboo Vinegar, Coconut, and Rosemary Oil to give your hair the essential nutrients it needs to amplify its natural health. It replenishes the health of your scalp and restores the lost nutrients in the gentlest way possible. As a result, it accelerates damage repair, reduces hair fall, and strengthens your hair. This hair mask helps keep your hair frizz-free, healthy, and naturally beautiful!
While you may use the right hair care products on your tresses, sometimes you may need help to achieve the desired results. It may happen due to a variety of factors. They are:
- You need to follow the proper hair care routine.
- You may not have healthy lifestyle choices. For instance, your intake of junk food is high, or you have been in a stressful environment for a long time.
- Unhealthy habits like excessive smoking, drinking, or drug intake.
And many more. Once you make substantial changes in your lifestyle, the results will be visible and lasting. Healthier alternatives ensure not only higher sustainability but also the quality of life.
When discussing a good hair care routine, we mean paying attention to your hair care pattern in a step-by-step manner. But first, let’s take you through the ideal regimen that may help you in achieving your desired outcome most effectively:
- Step 1: Give your hair a good oil massage a few hours before you wash your hair. It relieves dry hair and adds deficit nutrition after long exposure to the external environment.
- Step 2: Wash your hair and scalp using a good and effective shampoo. It promotes good health and better sustenance of your hair follicles. It also removes stubborn dust particles, grease, and other impurities with care.
- Step 3: Too much cleaning can exhaust your hair cuticles and scalp, leaving it rough and dry. This is where a good conditioner comes into play. It helps in adding adequate nourishment and care to your tresses with care. In addition, it softens its texture, repairs the protective barrier, and makes your hair look soft and shiny!
- Step 4: Using a hair serum adds strength and bounce to your hair and nourishes your roots. It also creates a shield to protect your tresses from harmful UVA & UVB rays, preventing them from becoming dull and brittle.
- Step 5: You can reverse condition your hair using a mask. It helps restore your hair’s lost nutrients with excellent efficacy and diligence. Using it at least twice a week can replenish your hair’s health and make it look healthier and more voluminous than before.
Hair care may seem challenging at times, knowing the things and situations we juggle daily. But, after a certain time, negligence looks more visible and irreversible. All you need to do is take some time out.
Your hair needs just ten minutes of your time every day. Be it combing your hair every day before you sleep or getting your hair trimmed once a few months. The process discussed above may look tiring at first, but the results will make you remain consistent.
Besides using safe and natural hair care products, we suggest you eat your greens daily. In addition, ensure you have your vitamins daily and hit the gym for a nice workout session. We understand these major choices require you to cut time from many other priority areas, but can we pour from an empty cup? No.
Hair care is a moment of self-care, and you should not avoid it. Taking these little steps toward your hair’s health will bring you closer to maintaining good health in every aspect, that too very easily. After all, our priorities make us who we want to be, don’t they? So why can’t our priority be putting ourselves first? Happy haircare!
- How many types of hair exist?
Hair types in women are usually of four kinds – straight, curly, wavy, and coiled. It can be recognized by their shapes and variations and hair texture. Curly, wavy, and coiled hair vary according to intensity and visibility.
- What is the solution for hair fall?
A: Hair fall is a hair condition that has one major or a combination of underlying causes. These may vary from genetically inherited poor hair health to unhealthy lifestyle choices like excessive smoking or drinking. The solution to reducing hair fall involves taking small but concrete steps toward a healthy life. Some are eating a balanced diet, working out, and resting well. You should also use safe and natural hair care products that do not deteriorate your hair but provide it with essential nutrients to improve its health. Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Care Range can be your route to naturally healthy hair.
- What is the best solution for gray hair?
Gray hair can result from several factors – underlying stress, poor sleep cycle, too much junk food intake, and various other factors. However, it is mostly temporary and can be reversed using safe and gentle hair care products. For example, you can try Mamaearth BhringAmla Hair Care Range, which offers intensive hair treatment without harming it. These products are free from harmful toxins, chemicals, and artificial fragrances and are suited to all hair types. Be sure to back them up with a healthy and nutritious diet, and proper sleep cycles, for the best results. Consulting a hair care expert would also help.
|Popular Search Terms|
how to do makeup step by step, foundation for oily skin, eye makeup step by step,remove dark spots caused by pimples naturally, do stretch marks go away, what is biotin, how to Use eyeliner, when to apply sunscreen,how to stop hair growth on body permanently what is deodorant, Moisturizer for summer, Summer body lotion, oily skin face wash, cleanser vs face wash, Cleanser for Oily Skin, cleanser for dry skin, clear skin cream, best anti dandruff oil, dry skin moisturizer, anti aging cream, combination skin moisturizer, sensitive skin face wash, anti aging face wash, anti aging serum, serum for dry skin, wavy hair, layered hair, Oil for hair growth, Hair oil for white hair, oil for dry hair, best oil for dandruff and hairfall