Stay natural. If you want to turn heads, don’t forget to wear your smile!
We all have our concerns whenever we step out of the house – do I look fat? Is my hair okay? Did I hide my acne scars well? To name a few. While natural skincare and cosmetics are the new hype of the beauty industry, we are here to discuss one such ingredient – Chamomile. An all-rounder in being your skin and health’s BFF, it has more than what meets the eye.
The skincare dynamics are changing drastically these days. We are all comfortable with being home and exploring new skincare hacks recommended by our favorite skincare enthusiasts. This blog will discuss Chamomile’s beauty as a skincare ingredient, its benefits, and the easiest yet flawless daily makeup routine for your skin.
Pro Tip: Mamaearth’s Glow Serum Foundation offers 12-hour Long Stay and 2x Instant Glow. Powered by Vitamin C, its Ivory Glow variant suits Indian skin tones perfectly.
Chamomile – What Is It?
A beautiful flowering plant belonging to the Asteraceae family, Chamomile is the happy white flower you would love to have in your garden. It has been used for centuries by people worldwide for multiple purposes.
While some call it a wonderful medicinal plant as it heals rashes, minor cuts, and wounds, others captivate its health benefits through a healthy cup of tea in the morning or before bedtime. But what about its skincare benefits? Let’s take a look at them in detail today.
Benefits of Chamomile Extract for Your Skin
Skincare is a beautiful yet diverse concept. The more you dive deeper into it, the more possibilities you explore. As nature provides abundant goodness in its different forms, there’s much to try. Here, we will be sharing some of the major skincare benefits below, which can be yielded by incorporating the use of Chamomile for our skincare:
- Acne fighter: We know how hard it is to deal with acne and sudden breakouts. From hormonal acne to blackheads or pimples, it may get overwhelming at times to get some relief for your facial skin. It is where Chamomile comes to your rescue.
Chamomile has amazing anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help purify your skin inside and out. It has compounds like bisabolol, flavonoids, etc., that help provide quick relief. It kills the harmful bacteria and germs that clog your skin pores and keeps your skin clear and healthy.
- Efficient moisturizer: Who doesn’t want naturally healthy skin? We all do, right? Chamomile has efficient skin-soothing properties that help in keeping dryness at bay. It heals your skin, accelerates cell regeneration, and gives you calm, smooth, and moisturized skin with gentle care.
- Extraordinary healer: The premature signs of aging include fine lines, crow’s feet, blemishes, wrinkles, and many more. When we say aging is an agile process, we mean it comes when it has to, and it makes you look wiser and so naturally beautiful.
But when these premature signs of aging begin their early onset on your skin, it is time to block them with natural care. Chamomile has a powerhouse of antioxidants that protect your skin from the after-effects of UV Rays and fights all kinds of aging signs without compromising your skin’s health.
- Magical helper: Who doesn’t need help? We all do, at some point in our lives. When we hit our lowest, we expect someone to reach out to us, even when we can’t say it ourselves. When someone does, we feel relieved and happier, and it gets easy to recover.
Similar is the case with our skin. Be it a rash, burn, minor cut, or wound, and it will take time to heal without help. But with Chamomile’s skin-healing properties, you get instant relief, gentle care, and the safety net of nature at its best. It helps your skin heal without making any compromises at all!
The Step-By-Step Guide to Easier Daily Makeup
- Step 1: Prep your face: Remember to begin on a clean slate. Ensure your skin is fresh after a nice wash with a mild cleanser. Follow your skincare routine, and after it sets in, use a good water-based primer to prep your face.
- Step 2: Lay the foundation: Apply a good foundation to create a smooth canvas for yourself. A good foundation helps in giving an even skin tone and smooth-looking skin. Mamaearth’s Glow Serum Foundation can be your pick, to begin with!
Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation
|Available Offer||35% Off|
- Step 3: Conceal the flaws: We know how perfection is overrated, but it is still an art that is a classic. Apply a natural concealer that offers good care and nourishment to your skin while it covers dark circles and everything else.
- Step 4: Express with your eyes: Eye statements never fail to turn heads, no matter what. If you are a beginner and wish to create a bold eye statement, we suggest you use Mamaearth Charcoal Black Long Stay Kajal.
Mamaearth Charcoal Black Long Stay Kajal
|Available Offer||35% Off|
It is crafted with the natural goodness of Chamomile and Vitamin C to provide natural nourishment with gentle care. It offers an eleven-hour-long stay benefit and is smudge-proof, waterproof, and Vegan. It is devoid of harmful chemicals and artificial ingredients and is MadeSafe Certified.
- Step 5: Plump up your lips: If you are into a pleasant no-makeup look, we suggest you use a nice lip balm to moisturize your lips and apply a nude lipstick shade according to your skin tone. It helps in completing your look with perfection and minimal effort!
Wrapping it up!
Chamomile is an amazing natural ingredient with several long-lasting benefits for your skin. It helps in improving your health and skin through different routes. When using makeup essentials, remember that the healthier your skin is, the better the outcome of any look you recreate. Go and slay the show in your way!
- What is Chamomile?
Chamomile belongs to the Asteraceae family of daisy-like flowering plants. Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans have used it since ancient times because of its extraordinary skin-healing properties. It also has mind-calming effects, and these health benefits make it popular for the natural healing ingredient it is.
- How do you use Chamomile for skin?
Chamomile has amazing skin-nourishing benefits, and most people prefer drinking its tea, made from dried Chamomile flowers. Consuming one cup of Chamomile tea enriches your skin with vital antioxidants that give you a healthier appearance, inside out. However, if you wish to seek results sooner, we suggest using skincare essentials rich in Chamomile extract to ensure effective results with consistent use.
- What does Chamomile do for the skin?
While the world knows how popular Chamomile is as a healing agent, few people know its amazing skincare benefits. Chamomile helps in enriching the skin with vital antioxidants that make your skin look happy and healthy. It is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties that make rashes, blisters, and skin irritation keep away from the skin. It can suit every skin type, including sensitive skin, and has extraordinary anti-aging benefits that make premature signs of aging leave your skin before they become permanent tenants to your skin.
- Does Chamomile tea reduce melanin?
Yes. Chamomile contains various antioxidants with skin-lightening properties. These particular compounds, like polyacetylenes, caffeic acid, etc., help reduce the surplus production of melanin in your skin and also helps in treating skincare problems like dullness, hyperpigmentation, etc., with great ease.
|Popular Search Terms|
sweet almond oil, stearic acid uses, goat milk soap, titanium dioxide, propylene glycol, allantonin, xanthan gum, grapeseed oil, eucalyptus oil benefits, virgin coconut oil, virgin olive oil, cetyl alcohol, wheat germ oil, glycolic acid, uses of citric acid, sodium hyaluronate, rosehip extract, carrot seed oil, green tea extracts, zinc oxide, kaolin clay, bentonite clay, nymphaea alba, squalane, emollients, emulsifiers, humectants, sebum, calendula flower