Results of Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash
- Neem: Purifies the skin by removing dirt and other impurities that clog skin pores. It prevents the occurrence of acne and pimples.
- Aloe Vera: Helps soothe any redness or irritation and nourishes the skin from within.
- Tea Tree Oil: Reduces excess oil from the skin and provides a fresh feel to the skin.
How to Use
Who Can Use Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash?
Why Is Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash Better Than Other Options Available in the Market?
|Ingredient||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate||Natural||Plant-Based||Surfactant|
|Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate||Natural||Coconut Oil||Surfactant|
|Sodium PCA||Natural||Plant-Based||Reduces Inflammation|
|Neem Leaf Extract||Natural||Neem||Purifying Agent|
|Allantoin||Natural||Plant-Based||Soothes and Protects|
|Aloe Vera Extract||Natural||Aloe Vera||Nourishing Agent|
|Lavender Oil||Natural||Lavender||Anti-Septic and Anti-Inflammatory|
|Tea Tree Oil||Natural||Leaves of Tea Tree||Antibacterial|
Use it regularly, twice a day for best results.
As the face wash is made of natural ingredients; hence, it will depend on your problem area. However, visible results should be seen within 8 weeks of regular use.
Absolutely, it can be used by anyone above 15 years of age as it is made with the best natural and toxin-free ingredients, which are ideal for young skin.
You should always moisturize your skin after cleansing with a face wash.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. Patch test recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.