Stress Relief Tea for Mama - De-stress yourself with just one cup of tea
To Reduce Stress
Parenting is the most amazing experience there can ever be but like all amazing rides, this one also has its dips. Parental stress is the second most important factor in child’s well-being & hence we need to manage the same. I know that and hence I am here to help you relieve some of that stress. I am made of herbs like Sarsaparilla Root & Cinnamon Bark which have been known for their soothing and calming effect for centuries. So in that 10-minute break that you get just sip on me to destress yourself.
- 1. HERB-INFUSED TEA FOR MOTHERS – Herbal teas are a delicious and easy way to increase your fluid intake and sneak in some extra nutrients. Herbal teas are all the rage for the many medicinal qualities they are supposed to possess. It’s claimed they can help with everything from easing a cold and indigestion to fighting infection and nausea.
- 2. PROMOTES RELAXATION – Sarsaparilla root is a Super herb with multiple benefits. With its Saponins, Sterols & antioxidants it has been known to ease mental & physical fatigue, improve immunity and anti-aging properties for centuries.
- 3. REDUCES TENSION – Cinnamon bark is amongst the most powerful natural antioxidants and has been known for its amazing health benefits. Apart from relieving stress (Natural Stress Relief), it is also one of the most beneficial spices on earth with its constituents giving it antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, anti-microbial, immunity-boosting, cancer and heart disease-protecting abilities.
- 4. REDUCES FATIGUE – Eucalyptus oil is great for relieving stress, but that’s not all that it does. Eucalyptus can also increase energy, brainwave activity (by reducing mental fatigue), and relieve muscle and joint pain.
- 5.100% Natural, FSSAI APPROVED, NON GMO, SOURCED FROM HIMALAYAS
Directions To Use
For maximum benefit, herb tea must be properly prepared. Pour 200ml. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a ceramic cup. Cover cup and let it stay for 10-15 minutes. Water temperature, covering your cup and steeping time greatly influence the yield of beneficial components that will end up in your cup. Gently squeeze the tea bag to release the remaining extract. Drink two cups daily between meals.
This Product doesn’t contain GMO
100% Natural, Herb Based, Sorced from Himalayas
|Ingredient||Ingredient Type||Where is it from||How it helps|
|Eucalyptus Leaf||Natural||Leaf||Stress Reliever|
|Green Tea||Natural||Leaf||Stress Reliever|
|Indian Sarsaparilla Root||Natural||Root||Mental & Physical Fatigue Reliever|
|Cardamom Seeds||Natural||Seeds||Muscle Stress and Mental Strength Reliever|