Results of Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Spray
- Citronella Oil: It is Known for its mosquito-repelling properties, especially Aedes aegypti – Dengue fever mosquito.
- Eucalyptus Oil: It has a pleasant smell and helps in keeping mosquitoes at bay.
- Peppermint Oil: It has great fragrance and repels mosquitoes.
- Lemon Oil: It keeps mosquitoes & several other critters and bugs at bay.
How to Use
Who can Use Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Spray?
Why Is Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Spray Better Than Others Available in The Market?
|Ingredient||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Cold Pressed Soybean Oil||Natural||Soybean||Fixative|
|Cold Pressed Castor Oil||Natural||Plant-Based||Soothes Irritated Skin and Relieves Itchiness|
|Cedar Essential Oil||Natural||Plant-Based||Anti-inflammatory|
|Citronella Essential Oil||Natural||Lemon Grass||Insect Repellent|
|Lemongrass Essential Oil||Natural||Lemon Grass||Aroma / Non-Toxic Insecticide Treatment|
|Peppermint Essential Oil||Natural||Plant-Derived||Tick Repellent|
|Rosemary Essential Oil||Natural||Peppermint Plant||Pest Repellent|
|Eucalyptus Oil||Natural||Plant-Derived||Tick Repellent|
The spray can be applied on any clean surface of exposed skin.
Though it is safe, we do not recommend using it on the skin.
Apply the spray as you step out of the house. Indoors, it can be applied at any point in time.
Repeat application every 6-8 hours.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. Patch test recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.