Results of Mamaearth Ubtan Body Butter, For Dry Skin, With Turmeric & Honey, For Deep Nourishment
- Turmeric - The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory components provide glow and luster to the skin. Turmeric also revives your skin by bringing out its natural glow while delaying premature aging.
- Honey – It has humectant properties that allow water to stay bound on the skin and keep it hydrated by retaining moisture. It has high density and viscosity, which creates a layer of protection on the skin. Further, honey has anti-microbial properties and is effective in dealing with problems such as skin breakouts and abrasions.
- Shea Butter – It has high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins, which makes it an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Also, it has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter works wonders on dry and dehydrated skin while promoting a soft, smooth, healthy appearance.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – A great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, it is effective for combating skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness, and irritation of the skin. Sunflower oil has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture.
How to Use
Who can Use Mamaearth Ubtan Body Butter, For Dry Skin, With Turmeric & Honey, For Deep Nourishment?
Why Is Mamaearth Ubtan Body Butter, For Dry Skin, With Turmeric & Honey, For Deep Nourishment Better Than Others Available in The Market?
|Ingredients||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Glycerol Monostearate||Natural||Vegetable Fat or Animal Fat||Thickening Agent, Emulsifier|
|Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride||Natural||Plant-Based||Moisturizing Agent|
|Isopropyl Myristate||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Emollient, Thickening Agent or Lubricant|
|Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)||Natural||Nuts of Shea Tree||Emollient|
|Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil||Natural||Sunflower Seeds||Emollient, Anti Inflammatory|
|Stearic Acid||Natural||Vegetable Fat||Surfactant and Emollient|
|Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate||Natural||Isostearic Acid||Skin Conditioning and Viscosity Increasing Agent|
|Cetostearyl Alcohol||Natural||Coconut and Palm Oil||Thickening Agent and Emulsifier|
|Propanediol||Natural||Starch||Emollient, Humectant and Solvent|
|Sodium Levulinate||Natural||Starch and Vegetable Insulin||Preservatives and Skin Conditioning Agent|
|Turmeric(Curcuma Longa) Extract||Natural||Curcuma Longa||Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Microbial, Antioxidant and Anti-Neoplastic Properties|
|Honey Extract||Natural||Wild Flower||Anti-Bacterial, Moisturizing, and Revitalizing Agent|
|Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil||Natural||Soybean and Glycine Soya||Emollient and Moisturizing Agent|
|Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract||Natural||Carrots||Skin Smoothening and Firming Agent|
|Beta-Carotene||Natural||Plants and Fruits||Antioxidant and Protects against UVA|
|Tocopherol||Natural||Vegetable Oil||Anti-oxidant and Anti-Inflammatory|
|Disodium EDTA||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Preservatives|
|Sodium Hydroxide||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||pH Holder, Cleansing Agent, and Skin Sensitizer|
|IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Fragrance|
Yes, it is safe for sensitive skin as it has got the goodness of Turmeric, Honey, Sunflower Seed Oil, and Shea Butter, which help keep the dryness away and moisture intact.
Yes, anyone who wishes to have soft and supple skin and want to keep dryness at bay can use it, as it is made with the best and safest ingredients and is completely toxin-free.
Use it twice a day for the best results.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. Patch test recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.