Results of Mamaearth Tea Tree Conditioner with Tea Tree & Ginger Oil
- Tea Tree Oil – The oil has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. Tea Tree is a popular natural oil that helps to reduce head lice and dandruff.
- Ginger Oil: It contributes to the cleanliness and health of the scalp, soothes itchiness, reduces dryness, and aids in healthier hair growth by improving blood circulation to the scalp.
- Almond Oil – Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin E, and magnesium, almond oil nourishes and moisturizes hair while adding shine.
How to Use
Who can Use Mamaearth Tea Tree Conditioner with Tea Tree & Ginger Oil?
Why is Mamaearth Tea Tree Conditioner With Tea Tree & Ginger Oil Better Than Others Available in the Market?
|Ingredients||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Cetearyl Alcohol||Natural||Plant-Based||Thickening Agent|
|Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride||Natural||Plant-Based||Moisturizing Agent|
|Coconut Oil||Natural||Coconut||Moisturizing Agent|
|Sweet Almond Oil||Natural||Almonds||Smoothening and Moisturizing Agent|
|Tea Tree Oil||Natural||Tea Tree||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Cetrimonium Chloride||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Conditioning Agent|
|Polyquaternium 73||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Conditioning Agent|
|Coco-Caprylate/Caprate||Natural||Coconut Fruit and Palm Oil Fruit||Emollient|
|Polyquaternium 10||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Antistatic Agent and Hair Fixative|
|Disodium EDTA||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Preservative|
|IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Fragrance|
Yes, it is safe for chemically treated, and damaged hair as the combination of Tea Tree Oil and Ginger Oil soothes dryness and itchiness and also contributes to the shine and smoothness of the hair.
Yes, anyone who wishes to have nourished, shiny and healthy hair can use it, as it is made with the best and safest ingredients and is completely toxin-free.
Use it twice a week with our Tea Tree Shampoo for the best results.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. A patch test is recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.