Result of Mamaearth Moisturizing Bathing Bar For Babies
- Goat milk- Goat milk contains precious skin minerals like selenium and is loaded with vitamins, particularly vitamin A. It contains lactic acid, which is a lifesaver for dry and sensitive skin.
- Oatmeal - Oatmeal can soak the excess oil from your skin. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat dry skin and remove dead skin cells. Oats are natural cleansers. They remove dirt and oil that clog the pores and exfoliate the skin.
- Shea Butter – Shea butter nourishes skin with Vitamins A, E and F. Vitamin A and E maintain the skin and keep it healthy. The Vitamin A in shea butter is important for improving skin conditions, including eczema, and dermatitis.
- Coconut Based Cleansers: The cleanser made from coconut ensures that the bar is soap free and helps maintaining an ideal 5.5 pH for gentle cleansing.
How To Use
Who is it for ?
Why is Mamaearth Moisturizing Bathing Bar For Babies better than other soap bars for babies available in the market?
It is mild but absolutely effective.
Yes, the soap is free from all harmful toxins.
Yes, adults can also use it too, however remember it is mild and gentle suitable for baby’s skin.
It will act on eczema but it won’t get rid of it. For treating eczema, do consult a doctor.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. A patch test is recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.
- For external use only. Store in a cool & dry place.