Results of CoCo Body Butter for Dry Skin, with Coffee & Cocoa for Deep Moisturization
- Theobroma Cocoa Seed Butter – It is high in fatty acids, which is why it is often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in it forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture. It is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. The rich chocolaty aroma relaxes and rejuvenates.
- Coffee Extract – It helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite on the skin. It has calming effects, anti-aging benefits and reduces inflammation.
- Shea Butter – It has high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins, which makes it an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Also, it has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter works wonders on dry and dehydrated skin while promoting a soft, smooth, healthy appearance.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – A great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, it is effective for combating skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness, and irritation of the skin. Sunflower oil has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture.
How to Use
Who can Use Mamaearth CoCo Body Butter for Dry Skin, with Coffee & Cocoa for Deep Moisturization?
Why Is Mamaearth CoCo Body Butter For Dry Skin, with Coffee & Cocoa for Deep Moisturization Better Than Others Available in The Market?
|Ingredients||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Glycerol Monostearate||Natural||Vegetable Fat or Animal Fat||Thickening Agent, Emulsifier|
|Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride||Natural||Plant Based||Moisturizing Agent|
|Isopropyl Myristate||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Emollient, Thickening Agent or Lubricant|
|Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)||Natural||Nuts of Shea Tree||Emollient|
|Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil||Natural||Sunflower Seeds||Emollient, Anti Inflammatory|
|Stearic Acid||Natural||Vegetable Fat||Surfactant and Emollient|
|Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate||Natural||Isostearic Acid||Skin Conditioning and Viscosity Increasing Agent|
|Cetostearyl Alcohol||Natural||Coconut and Palm Oil||Thickening Agent and Emulsifier|
|Propanediol||Natural||Starch||Emollient, Humectant and Solvent|
|Sodium Levulinate||Natural||Starch and Vegetal Inulin||Preservatives and Skin Conditioning Agent|
|Coffee Arabica (Coffee) Beans Powder||Natural||Coffee plant||Moisturizing Agent|
|Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Beans Extract||Natural||Seeds of Theobroma Cacao||Moisturizing Agent and Protects Against Radical Damages|
|Disodium EDTA||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Preservatives|
|Sodium Hydroxide||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||pH Holder, Cleansing Agent, and Skin Sensitizer|
|IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance|| |
Yes, it is safe for sensitive skin as it has got the goodness of Turmeric, Honey, Sunflower Seed Oil, and Shea Butter, which help keep the dryness away and moisture intact.
Yes, anyone who wishes to have soft and supple skin and want to keep dryness at bay can use it, as it is made with the best and safest ingredients and is completely toxin-free.
Use it twice a day for the best results.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. Patch test recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.