What to Expect from Mamaearth Anti-Mosquito Fabric Roll-On
- Citronella Oil: It is Known for its mosquito-repelling properties, especially Aedes aegypti – Dengue fever mosquito.
- Eucalyptus Oil: It has a pleasant smell and helps in keeping mosquitoes at bay.
- Lemongrass Oil: It keeps mosquitoes & several other critters and bugs at bay.
What to Expect From Mamaearth Gentle Cleansing Shampoo
- Coconut: It reduces the chance of developing irritation or inflammation on the skin. It increases moisture retention and prevents the skin from becoming too dry.
- Jojoba Oil: It is rich in essential vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin E and B-complex, Zinc, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, and Iodine. It keeps the skin soft and nourished.
- Calendula Extract: It is a flower-based extract that has been used in healing for centuries. It is used for the treatment of scalp & hair problems; it prevents dandruff & any allergens.
- Aloe Vera Extract: It has immense powers to heal and moisturize scalp skin.
What to Expect from Mamaearth Moisturizing Daily Lotion for Babies?
- Shea Butter: It nourishes the skin from within while moisturizing it deeply.
- Cocoa Butter: It is an excellent remedy for naturally healing any damaged or dry skin.
- Calendula Oil: It stimulates collagen production, and it also reduces skin dryness.
- Aloe Vera Extract: It soothes the skin while healing any damage due to weather like being too dry or too hot.
What to Expect from Mamaearth Mineral-Based Sunscreen for Babies?
- Zinc Oxide: It is also called a ‘Physical Barrier Substance’ as it can sit atop the skin and reflect the sun by scattering away UV rays.
- Shea Butter: It nourishes skin from within while moisturizing it deeply.
- Cocoa Butter: It is an excellent remedy for damaged or dry skin and heals skin immediately.
- Aloe Vera: It helps the skin soothe while it nourishes and calms any suntan or damage.
Results of Mamaearth Dusting Powder for Babies, 150gm
- Oatmeal: Its Anti-oxidant and Anti-inflammatory properties help to calm dry skin. It soaks up excess oil and acts as a natural moisturizer.
- Arrowroot Powder: It is Gluten-free and effectively absorbs excess moisture without drying out the skin.
- Corn Starch: Commonly known as Maize Starch, it has Anti-inflammatory and high absorption properties. It prevents and helps to soothe diaper rash and other skin rashes.
Result of Mamaearth Moisturizing Bathing Bar For Babies
- Goat milk- Goat milk contains precious skin minerals like selenium and is loaded with vitamins, particularly vitamin A. It contains lactic acid, which is a lifesaver for dry and sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter – Shea butter nourishes skin with Vitamins A, E and F. Vitamin A and E maintain the skin and keep it healthy. The Vitamin A in shea butter is important for improving skin conditions, including eczema, and dermatitis.
- Oatmeal - Oatmeal can soak the excess oil from your skin. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat dry skin and remove dead skin cells. Oats are natural cleansers. They remove dirt and oil that clog the pores and exfoliate the skin.
- Coconut Based Cleansers: The cleanser made from coconut ensures that the bar is soap free and helps maintaining an ideal 5.5 pH for gentle cleansing.
What to Expect from Mamaearth Organic Bamboo Based Baby Wipes?
- Almond Oil: It nourishes and protects skin and keeps it hydrated for long.
- Shea Butter: It contains Vitamin A and E, both of which soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Aloe Vera: It gently nourishes the skin while cleaning dirt, grime, poop and other impurities from the baby’s skin.
Why are Mamaearth Products Better than Others Available in the Market?
Yes, you can use this for your newborn baby. However, make sure that you avoid applying it away from eyes and nose.
Yes, the Shampoo is MadeSafe certified, making it safe and gentle for everyday use.
You can apply a generous layer of Mamaearth Baby Lotion all Over the body except the face.
It provides a waterproof layer of safety that protects the skin from any kind of damage from the harmful UVA & UVB rays.
Yes, it is safe for sensitive skin, but we would recommend doing a prior patch test.
It is mild but absolutely effective.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. Patch test recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.