Epsom Bath Salt
An epsom salt bath is said to provide relief from various muscle pains in your body. Now that you are pregnant, you get tired more often and end up with aches from places in your body that you never even knew existed. Mamaearth’s Epsom Bath Salt knows how those aches and pains can be reduced. Been created with 100% natural ingredients, our Epsom bath salt provides you with replenished levels of magnesium and sulphate which helps in reducing all kinds of pains from your body. The addition of lavender oil to the epsom salt, helps you relax and calm your senses in order to feel peaceful. With sweet almond oil, your skin feels moisturised and nourished. Apart from what you read till now, epsom bath salt also eliminates toxins from your body. Now that you have read all the wow-inducing benefits, why don’t you go ahead and buy it for yourself? So just get some warm water, add our Epsom salt in it and dip yourself to relax your mind and sooth all your muscle pains.
Size : 200 gm
Bar Code : 8906087770220
Bar Code : EAN
78 in stock
Buy Epsom Salt Online
- 1. PURE EPSOM SALT (MAGNESIUM SULFATE) TO REDUCE BODY PAIN – Known for its amazing therapeutic qualities, an Epsom salt bath can help to relieve muscle aches and pains of an expecting mother and even post-delivery, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores, flush out toxins, and detoxify the skin.
- 2. RELAXES MUSCLES – Magnesium in the Epsom salt not only helps to relax your muscles, it can also help to relax your mind.
- 3. ELIMINATES TOXINS – Human skin is a highly porous membrane; by adding minerals like magnesium and sulfate to your bathwater, it triggers a process called reverse osmosis, which actually pulls salt out of your body and harmful toxins along with it.
- 4. DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED – Clinically tested in Europe, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance free (Natural flower extracts for fragrance)
- 5. MADESAFE – Asia’s first MadeSafe certified brand, No parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances etc
Directions To Use
For a relaxing soak – Add two cups of Epsom Salt to a warm bath (for a standard-sized bathtub). Soak for at least 12 minutes. Relieving tired feet – Soak tired, aching feet in warm water to which a handful of Epsom Salt has been added. Rinse with cool water. For backache- pour 1 glass of water into a bowl and stir in 3 tbsp. epsom salt until all the salt is dissolved. Soak a washcloth in the Epsom salt and water solution. Squeeze out the excess water off the washcloth and lay it over the area that is paining. Allow it to remain in place for 20 minutes. Re-wet the cloth in the Epsom salts solution if it begins to dry out. As an alternative to dissolving Epsom salts in water, you can also make a paste of Epsom salt and water and apply this to the painful area. Cover the paste with a lukewarm wet washcloth.
Parabens, Phthalates, SLES, Mineral Oil
Magnesium Sulfate, Lavender Essential Oil
|Ingredient||Ingredient type||Where its from||How it helps|
|Epsom Salt||Natural||Naturally occuring Magnesium Sulfate||Skin soother, Pain reliever|
|Lavender Essential Oil||Natural||Lavender||Skin soother|
|Sweet Almond Oil||Natural||Edible Almonds||Skin nourisher|
|Glycerine||Natural||Glyceryl Stearate||Emulsifier, Thickener|
|Food colours||Natural||Brinjal||Adds colour|