What to expect from Mamaearth’s Aloe Turmeric Gel for Skin & Hair?
- 100% Pure Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is incredibly soothing to skin and hair. It hydrates and nourishes, and is a powerful antioxidant. It relieves skin irritation, and heals cuts & burns. It strengthens hair from the roots, and also helps reduce frizz by providing moisture.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants. It has potent antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It nourishes the scalp, reducing dandruff and itch. It brightens skin, making it glow. It also slows down ageing and reduces breakouts.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that nourishes skin & hair, and protects from damage. It makes skin soft and supple.
How To Use For Skin
How To Use For Hair
Who is it for?
Why is Mamaearth’s Aloe Turmeric Gel for Skin & Hair better than any other gel?
|Aloe Vera Extract||Natural||Aloe Vera||Plant Extract|
|Sodium PCA||Natural||Fruits & Coconut Oil||Conditioning Agent|
|Turmeric Extract||Natural||Turmeric||Plant Extract|
|Allantoin||Natural||Urea||Skin Soothing Agent|
|Vitamin E||Natural||Vegetable Oil||Antioxidant|
|Sodium Benzoate||Synthetic||Benzoic Acid||Preservative|
|IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance||Synthetic||Fragrance|
Yes. This product is completely safe to be used from head to toe! Slather it on to get smooth, moisturised skin & hair.
Yes. This gel can be used on chemically treated & damaged hair.
For as long as you like! To use it as a nourishing treatment, leave it on skin or hair till your next wash. If you’re using it as a mask, leave it on overnight before washing it off.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. A patch test is recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.
- For external use only. Store in a cool & dry place.