What to Expect from Mamaearth Plant-Based Laundry Detergent for Babies
- Bio Enzymes: They help to breakdown dirt and oil by being gentle at the same time.
- Neem Extract: It inhibits the growth of bacteria. Its anti-inflammatory properties do not harm the baby’s skin or cause rashes.
- Lime Citrus: It helps to remove tough residue on clothes. It is a natural bleach and hence provides the same result without any harm.
- Plant-Based Surfactants: They help the process of stain removal by breaking down the stain enzymes and at the same time kill germs.
What to Expect from Mamaearth Moisturizing Bathing Bar for Babies?
- Goat Milk: It contains precious minerals like Selenium and is loaded with vitamins, particularly Vitamin A. It contains lactic acid, which is a lifesaver for dry and sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter: It nourishes skin with Vitamin A, E and F. Vitamin A and E help to maintain skin health. Vitamin A in shea butter is important for improving skin conditions, including eczema, and dermatitis.
- Oatmeal: It soaks excess oil from the skin. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties work well on dry skin and remove dead skin cells. Oats are natural cleansers, they gently exfoliate the skin to remove dirt and oil that clog skin pores.
- Coconut Based Cleansers: It ensures that the bar is soap-free and helps to maintain an ideal 5.5 pH for gentle cleansing.
What to Expect from Mamaearth Dusting Powder for Babies?
- Oatmeal: Its Anti-oxidant and Anti-inflammatory properties help to calm dry skin. It soaks up excess oil and acts as a natural moisturizer.
- Arrowroot Powder: It is Gluten-free and effectively absorbs excess moisture without drying out the skin.
- Corn Starch: Commonly known as Maize Starch, it has Anti-inflammatory and high absorption properties. It prevents and helps to soothe diaper rash and other skin rashes.
What to Expect from Mamaearth Easy Tummy Roll-On?
- Fennel Oil: It soothes the muscles of the gastrointestinal system while reducing cramps, pain, and indigestion in babies.
- Peppermint Oil: It helps the baby relieve gas and flatulence or burping in babies.
- Ginger Oil: It calms stomach ache in babies and tends to relax muscles.
- Dill Oil: It is an excellent remedy for gas, hiccups, reflux, and indigestion.
What to Expect from Mamaearth Anti-Mosquito Body Roll-On
- Citronella Oil: It is known for its mosquito-repelling properties, especially Aedes aegypti – dengue fever mosquito.
- Eucalyptus Oil: It has a pleasant smell and helps in keeping mosquitoes at bay.
- Lemongrass Oil: It is an essential herb that has a fresh lemony aroma that annoys & irritates bugs & keeps your baby free from any bites.
What to Expect from Mamaearth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash for Babies?
- Coconut Oil: It reduces the chances of developing irritation or inflammation on the skin. It increases moisture retention and prevents the skin from becoming too dry.
- Orange Essential Oil: It has Antiseptic and Anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin C present in this oil helps to protect and heal the skin.
- Jojoba Oil: It is enriched with Vitamin E and B-complex, Zinc, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, and Iodine, which provide necessary nourishment to the baby’s skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract: It has immense power to heal and moisturize the skin while being gentle.
What to Expect from Mamaearth Moisturizing Daily Lotion for Babies?
- Shea Butter: Nourishes the skin from within while moisturizing it deeply.
- Cocoa Butter: An excellent ingredient to reduce dryness and skin damage.
- Calendula Extract: Its Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, and Anti-inflammatory properties make it ideal for reducing excessive skin dryness and rashes.
- Aloe Vera Extract: It soothes the skin while reducing any damage due to weather like being too dry or being too hot.
Absolutely, it will kill all the bacteria arising from milk, droll, etc.
The Body wash is MadeSafe certified and made of natural ingredients, making it safe to use from day one of birth of a child.
Yes, the soap is free from SLS, Paraben and all Harmful toxins.
Yes, it is safe for sensitive skin, but we always recommend doing a patch test before use.
Roll-On should be applied on the belly, around the navel.
Mamaearth Baby Lotion is ideal for use from day 1 of birth.
Without a doubt, anyone of any age can use this product to keep away mosquitoes that can cause Malaria, Dengue & Chikungunya.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. A patch test is recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.
- For external use only. Store in a cool & dry place.