Stretch Marks Cream
Prevents stretch marks
Worried about the stretch marks during your pregnancy? Well, don’t put much thought into it as Mamaearth’s Stretch Marks cream can help you with that. Enriched with the goodness of Shea and Cocoa butter, this cream can moisturize and soothe itchy and dry skin. It makes sure that you are able to reduce the appearance of stretch marks on your stomach and anywhere else where you have stretched skin. With the milk proteins, you can make sure that your skin is hydrated and moisture locked. Peptides added to our stretch marks cream will help your skin to regain elasticity. It reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars with the safest of ingredients and absolutely no toxins.
Size : 100 ml
244 in stock
Stretch Marks Removal Cream
- 1. BODY BUTTER TO REDUCE STRETCH MARKS AND SCARS – Shea butter has been used for soothing and accelerating healing after surgeries, and for preventing stretch marks in pregnant women.
- 2. NATURAL NOURISHMENT – Milk Protein is beneficial to soothe irritated, dry skin, as it works to hydrate and lock in moisture. Milk protein is best known for its nourishing and healing properties.
- 3. LIGHTENS SCARS – Peptides help to build collagen or restore elasticity to the skin can also help with reducing the appearance of stretch marks or scars.
- 4. DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED – Clinically tested in Europe, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-free (Natural flower extracts for fragrance)
- 5. CERTIFIED TOXIN FREE: Asia’s first MadeSafe certified brand, No parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances etc
Directions To Use
Apply Cream and massage on your belly and breasts or anywhere where you have stretched skin,to keep skin supple. Wipe off breasts before nursing.
This Product doesn’t contain Parabens, Phthalates, SLES, and Mineral Oil
Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5.
|Ingredient||Ingredient type||Where its from||How it helps|
|Caprylic Capric Tri Glyceride||Natural||Coconut oil and Glycerin||Emollient, Solvent|
|Shea Butter||Natural||Shea nuts||Skin moisturizer, Emollient|
|Cocoa butter||Natural||Cocoa beans||Skin moisturiser|
|Virgin Coconut Oil||Natural||Coconut||Skin moisturiser|
|Grapeseed Oil||Natural||Seeds of Grapes||Skin Nourisher|
|Sweet Almond Oil||Natural||Edible Almonds||Skin Nourisher|
|Avocado Oil||Natural||Fruit of Avocado||Skin moisturizer|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||Natural||Olive oil||Skin nourishing|
|Wheatgerm Oil||Natural||Wheat grains||Skin Nourisher|
|Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate||Natural||Vitamin C||Antioxidant, Skin Conditioning|
|Aloe Vera Extract||Natural||Aloe vera||Skin-soothing, Humectant|
|Tocopheryl Acetate||Natural||Vitamin E||Antioxidant, Skin Conditioning|
|Cucumber Extract||Natural||Cucumber||Skin moisturizer, Emollient|
|Papaya Extract||Natural||Raw fruit of Papaya||Toxin remover, Skin Nourisher|
|Turmeric Extract||Natural||Turmeric||Toxin remover, Skin Nourisher|
|Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1||Plant-based||Amino acids||Skin Elasticity|
|Palmitoyl Tripeptide-7||Plant-based||Amino acids||Skin Elasticity|
|Milk Protein||Natural||Milk||Skin conditioner, Skin Nourisher|
|Calendula Oil||Natural||Calendula Flower||Skin Soother|
|Basil Oil||Natural||Oil of sweet basil plant (leaves and flowers)||Skin Healer|
|Potassium Sorbate||Synthetic||Sorbic acid||Preservative|
|Cetyl Alcohol||Natural||Coconut fatty alcohol||Thickener, Emulsifier|
|Geranium Essential Oil||Natural||Stems and leaves of geranium plant||Skin Soother|