Results of Mamaearth Neem Face Mask with Neem & Tea Tree for Pimples & Zits, 100ml
- Neem Oil - It soothes red, itchy, and inflamed skin. Highly useful in reducing the effects of acne, eczema, and rashes. It also acts as a protective agent against skin damage caused by harmful UV rays.
- Tea Tree Oil - It is used to treat skin issues like spots, pimples, blemishes, dryness, and infections. It has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties which help in reducing and soothing the skin problems.
- Apricot Oil - It is used as a moisturizing agent for dry and sensitive skin and also treats blemishes, wrinkles, fine lines, and other issues of maturing skin. It can be applied to chapped, itchy, wounded and sore skin for fast healing without leaving any greasy residue.
- Mulberry Extract- It has anti-oxidant properties that control wrinkles and give flawless, silky smooth skin. It is recommended for effective skin lightening.
How to Use
Who can Use Mamaearth Neem Face Mask with Neem & Tea Tree for Pimples & Zits?
Why Is Mamaearth Neem Face Mask with Neem & Tea Tree for Pimples & Zit Better Than Others Available in The Market?
|Ingredients||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Kaolin||Natural||Naturally Occurring||Oil Control|
|Bentonite||Natural||Volcanic Ash||Binding Agent|
|Cetearyl Alcohol||Natural||Plant-Derived||Thickening Agent|
|Magnesium Aluminum Silicate||Natural||Refined And Purified Clay||Thickening Agent|
|Aloe Vera Extract||Natural||Aloe Vera||Antioxidant And Antibacterial|
|Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate||Natural||Petroleum, Natural Gas And Vegetable Sources||Emollient|
|Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate||Synthetic||Sarcosine||Surfactant|
|Kokum Butter||Natural||Kokum Tree||Moisturizing Agent|
|Isopropyl Myristate||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Emollient & Thickening Agent|
|Magnesium Carbonate||Natural||Seawater||Reduces Acne|
|Titanium Dioxide||Natural||Ilmenite Ore||Opacifying Agent|
|Mulberry Extract||Natural||White Mulberry Tree||Anti-Aging|
|Neem Oil||Natural||Fruits And Seeds Of Neem Tree||Anti-Bacterial|
|Chamomile Extract||Natural||Chamomile Plant||Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Fungal|
|Apricot Oil||Natural||Apricot||Soothes and Prevents Acne & Inflammation|
|Tea Tree Oil||Natural||Tea Tree||Anti-Septic|
|Peppermint Oil||Natural||Peppermint Plant||Soothing and Cooling Agent|
|Glycolic Acid||Exfoliating agent|
|Potassium Sorbate||Natural||Derived from Fruits||Preservative|
|Xanthan Gum||Natural||Sugar||Thickening Agent|
|Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate||Natural||Vitamin C||Spot Reduction|
|Chlorophyll||Natural||Plant-Based||Reduces Skin Inflammation|
|IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Fragrance|
Yes, it is safe for sensitive skin, but we would recommend doing a patch test before. Apply a small amount on the inside of your wrist and let it stay for 10 minutes to see if it suits you.
Yes, teenagers, whether boy or girl can use the mask as it is made with the best and safest ingredients and is entirely toxin-free.
You must apply moisturizer post any face pack.
Use it twice a week for best results.
As it helps in reducing pimples and zits, it does help out to even out the skin tone, giving a healthy and glowing skin.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. A patch test is recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.