Results of Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel
- Citronella Oil: It is known for its mosquito-repelling properties, especially Aedes aegypti – Dengue fever mosquito.
- Peppermint Oil: It has great fragrance and repels mosquitoes.
- Lemongrass Oil: It keeps mosquitoes & several other critters and bugs at bay.
How to Use
Who can Use Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel?
Why Is Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel Better Than Others Available in The Market?
|Ingredient||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Citronella Essential Oil||Natural||Lemon Grass||Insect Repellent|
|Lemongrass Essential Oil||Natural||Lemon Grass||Aroma / Non-Toxic Insecticide Treatment|
|Sunflower Oil||Natural||Sunflower||Insect Repellent|
|Guar Gum||Natural||Guar Beans||Emulsion Stabilizer|
The gel can be applied to any clean surface of exposed skin.
Though it is safe, we do not recommend using it on the face.
Apply the gel as you step out of the house. Indoors, it can be applied at any point in time.
Repeat application every 6-8 hours.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. Patch test recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.