Result Of Mamaearth Natural Lip Balm
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer that keeps lips soft and hydrated.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an antioxidant and helps in nourishing the skin from within and protects it from any damage.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a skin conditioner that protects lips from drying out andavoids chapping.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter contains Vitamin A and E, both of which soothes and moisturizes chapped lips.
How To Use
Who can use the Mamaearth Natural Lip Balm
Why is Mamaearth Lip Balm Better than other Lip Balms available in the market.
|Ingredient||Type||Where is it from||How it helps|
|Olive Oil||Natural||Olives||Skin Nourisher|
|Coconut Oil||Natural||Coconut||Anti baterial Moisturizer|
|Natural Strawberry Flavour||Natural||Strawberry Fruit||Natural Foodgrade Flavour|
|Shea Butter||Natural||Shea nuts||Skin Moisturiser, Emollient|
|Cocoa Butter||Natural||Cocoa beans||Skin Moisturiser|
|Vitamin E||Natural||Plant||Antioxidant, Skin Conditioning|
|Castor Oil||Natural||Seeds of the castor oil plant||Skin soften|
|Xanthan Gum||Natural||Natural Gum from Plants||Binding agent|
Children have sensitive lips and hence we would recommend baby lip balm. We have lip balm specially formulated for babies and you can check that out.
Absolutely, the lip balm treats cracked lips.
The lip balm should only be used by one person. Usage by more than one person can cause infection.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. A patch test is recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.
- For external use only. Store in a cool & dry place.