Result of Natural Lip Balm
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer that keeps lips soft and hydrated.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an antioxidant and helps in nourishing the skin from within and protects it from any damage.
- Sunflower Oil:Due to its emollient properties, sunflower oil helps the lipsretain its moisture for longer.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter contains Vitamin A and E, both of which soothes and moisturizes chapped lips.
How To Use
Who can use the Mamaearth Natural Lip Balm for Babies
Why is Mamaearth Lip Balm Better than other Lip Balms available in the market.
|Ingredient||Type||Where is it from||How it helps|
|Sunflower Oil||Natural||Sunflower seeds||Antioxidant, Skin conditioning|
|Coconut Oil||Natural||Coconut||Anti-bacterial Moisturizer|
|Natural ChocolateFlavor||Natural||Cocoa beans||Natural Food gradeFlavor|
|Shea Butter||Natural||Shea nuts||Skin Moisturiser, Emollient|
|Cocoa Butter||Natural||Cocoa beans||Skin Moisturiser|
|Vitamin E||Natural||Plant||Antioxidant, Skin Conditioning|
Children have sensitive lips and hence we would recommend baby lip balm for them.
Absolutely, the lip balm treats cracked lips.
The lip balm should only be used by one person. Usage by more than one person can cause infection.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. A patch test is recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.
- For external use only. Store in a cool & dry place.