What to Expect from Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Patches for Babies?
- Citronella Oil: It is Known for its mosquito-repelling properties, especially Aedes aegypti – Dengue fever mosquito.
- Eucalyptus Oil: It has a pleasant smell and helps in keeping mosquitoes at bay.
- Peppermint Oil: It has great fragrance and repels mosquitoes.
- Lemon Oil: It keeps mosquitoes & several other critters and bugs at bay.
How to Use
Who Can Use Mamaearth Mosquito Repellent Patches?
Why Is Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Patches for Babies Better Than Others Available in The Market?
|Ingredient||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|100% Natural Citronella Oil||Natural||Lemon Grass||Insect Repellent|
|Lemon Extract||Natural||Lemon Grass||Aroma / Non-Toxic Insecticide Treatment|
|Eucalyptus Oil||Natural||Plant-Derived||Tick Repellent|
|Peppermint Oil||Natural||Peppermint Plant||Pest Repellent|
Patches can be applied on any clean surface like clothes, bags, bottles, prams, or cots.
Though it is safe, we do not recommend using it on the skin.
Apply the patch as you step out of the house. Indoors, it can be applied at any point in time.
Repeat application every 8-10 hours.
Gently peel the patch from a corner and move it away in one gentle swipe. In case it is stuck, use some warm water to loosen the adhesive. If it is stuck on the child’s skin, again, use some warm water to loosen the adhesive.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. Patch test recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.