What to Expect from Mamaearth Organic Bamboo Based Baby Wipes?
- Almond Oil: It nourishes and protects skin and keeps it hydrated for long.
- Shea Butter: It contains Vitamin A and E, both of which soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Aloe Vera: It gently nourishes the skin while cleaning dirt, grime, poop and other impurities from the baby’s skin.
How to Use
Who Can Use Mamaearth Organic Bamboo Based Baby Wipes?
Why Is Mamaearth Bamboo Based Wipes Better Than Others Available in The Market?
|Ingredients||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Almond Oil||Natural||Almond||Retains Moisture|
|Shea Butter||Natural||Nuts of Shea Tree||Refatting Agent/ Moisturizer|
|Lavender Essential Oil||Natural||Lavender||Anti-Septic and Anti-Inflammatory|
|Disodium Cocoamphoacetate||Natural||Coconut Oil||Surfactant|
|Decyl Glucoside||Natural||Coconut and Glucose||Surfactant|
|Aloe Vera Extract||Natural||Aloe Vera||Antioxidant and Antibacterial Properties|
Yes, they are safe to use on any part of the body, including the face.
No, it is not required.
Yes, it sanitizes and cleans baby’s bottom after a poop. It avoids any rashes but which may be caused by polyester baby wipes.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. Patch test recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.