Feel Better Tea - For increased immunity and better digestion
For Increased Immunity and Better Digestion
Becoming a Mom is no cakewalk, acidity and low immunity can make it even more difficult. Grab a cup of me, I am a 100% Natural Herb-based tea, safe for both Mamas and Mamas-To-Be. I will protect you from all the infections while strengthening your immune system. I also aid in digestion and revive you for the day. A handcrafted blend of Nettle Leaf, Ginger, Mint and other soothing herbs, I will calm those unwanted stomach issues while making you strong inside. Take a sip and get set for a day of smooth sailing.
244 in stock
- 1. CAFFEINE FREE HERB INFUSED TEA FOR MOTHERS – Caffeine crosses the placenta into the amniotic fluid and your baby’s bloodstream. While your body goes to work metabolizing and getting rid of the caffeine, your baby’s body is still developing and takes a much longer time to process the caffeine. A study found that mothers who consumed more than 300 mg of caffeine a day were more likely to give birth to babies who were small for their gestational age.
- 2. BUILDS IMMUNITY- Ginger is a common folk treatment for upset stomach and nausea. Studies found that taking ginger increases immunity and protects you from a common cough and cold of the season. It also helps in decreasing the menstrual pain in women.
- 3. IMPROVES DIGESTION- Fennel seeds contain an essential oil, which is rich with anethole and fenchone, and known for its capacity to ease uncomfortable feelings of fullness, bloating or gassiness, or as an all-around promoter of healthy digestion.
- 4. PROMOTES SLEEP- Chamomile is a herb, a flowering plant whose flowers are commonly used to prepare tea. To improve digestion, sleeping disorders and relieve stomach cramps due to indigestion, a well-known remedy involves intake of chamomile tea.
- 5. 100% Natural, FSSAI Approved, NON-GMO, Sourced from the Himalayas.
Directions To Use
For maximum benefit, herb tea must be properly prepared. Pour 200ml. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a ceramic cup. Cover cup and let it stay for 10-15 minutes. Water temperature, covering your cup and steeping time greatly influence the yield of beneficial components that will end up in your cup. Gently squeeze the tea bag to release the remaining extract. Drink two cups daily between meals.
This Product doesn’t contain GMO and Caffeine
100% Natural, Herb-based, Sourced from the Himalayas
|Ingredient||Ingredient Type||Where is it from||How it helps|
|Mint Leaf||Natural||Leaf||Digestive, Headache and nausea soother|
|Fenugreek Seeds||Natural||Seeds||Digestive, Inflammation soother|