- 1. CAFFEINE FREE HERB INFUSED TEA FOR MOTHERS – Caffeine crosses the placenta into the amniotic fluid and your baby’s bloodstream. While your body goes to work metabolizing and getting rid of the caffeine, your baby’s body is still developing and takes a much longer time to process the caffeine. A study found that mothers who consumed more than 300 mg of caffeine a day were more likely to give birth to babies who were small for their gestational age.
- 2. BUILDS IMMUNITY- Ginger is a common folk treatment for upset stomach and nausea. Studies found that taking ginger increases immunity and protects you from the common cough and cold of the season. It also helps in decreasing the menstrual pain in women.
- 3. IMPROVES DIGESTION- Fennel seeds contain an essential oil, which is rich with anethole and fenchone, and known for its capacity to ease uncomfortable feelings of fullness, bloating or gassiness, or as an all-around promoter of healthy digestion.
- 4. PROMOTES SLEEP- Chamomile is a herb, a flowering plant whose flowers are commonly used to prepare tea. To improve digestion, sleeping disorders and relieve stomach cramps due to indigestion, a well-known remedy involves intake of chamomile tea.
- 5. 100% Natural, FSSAI APPROVED, NON GMO, SOURCED FROM HIMALAYAS