Results of Mamaearth Epsom Bath Salt
- Magnesium: It helps in reducing all kinds of body pain and thus eases out muscles.
- Detoxifying Sulphate: It detoxifies the body while easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances.
- Lavender Essential Oils: Its anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin.
How to Use
Who Can Use Mamaearth Epsom Bath Salt?
Why Is Mamaearth Epsom Bath Salt Better Than Other Options Available in the Market?
|Ingredient||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Magnesium Sulphate||Natural||Minerals||Relieves Muscle Aches|
|Sweet Almond Oil||Natural||Almond||Skin Nourisher|
|Lavender Essential Oil||Natural||Lavender||Stress-Reliever|
Yes, it is completely safe for everyone. However, while dipping in a hot tub, make sure you don’t swallow any water mixed with the bath salt.
There really is no downside to taking a warm bath, although it’s important to check with your doctor first if you have low blood pressure.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. Patch test recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.