Plant DHA For Mama
BRAIN, EYES & MEMORY DEVELOPMENT
“Most pregnant women have a deficiency of DHA. I am 100% vegetarian and healthy plant-based alternative to fish oils and other animal sources. I am free of contaminants and external impurities.
I am vital for the brain and eye development of the foetus. I also support in improving memory, building and maintaining healthy bones. I aid in maintenance of normal brain function throughout life. Algae omega in me is a natural source of essential fatty acids. Essential fatty acids support the healthy heart and the strengthen the immune system. I provide your body with the healthy fats it needs to increase joint flexibility. I also aid in cognitive development and function in infants.”
49 in stock
- 1. PLANT BASED OMEGA 3 RATHER THAN ANIMAL BASED – An all natural and vegetarian source of DHA that offers the same benefits as fish oil, but with no after taste of fish oil. It has a 100% vegetarian coating which makes it easy to get absorbed by the body.
- 2. OMEGA 3 – Researchers found that infants born to mothers with higher blood levels of the omega-3 fatty acid DHA at delivery had advanced levels of attention spans well into their second year of life. During the first six months of life, these infants were two months ahead of those babies whose mothers had lower DHA levels.
- 3. HEALTHY BRAIN AND EYES – DHA (Buy DHA Supplement Online) is rather important for pregnant women, as it helps build your baby’s brain, nervous system, and eyes. A baby in uterus needs to get these fats from its mother.
- 4. HEALTHY BONES AND JOINTS – Omega 3 in DHA promotes healthier and stronger bones and joints. Mothers who consume DHA are at a lower risk of developing Osteoporosis than the ones who don’t.
- 5. HERBAL SUPPLEMENT, 100% NATURAL EXTRACT, 100% VEGETARIAN
Directions To Use
Take 1 capsule twice a day or as directed by your physician.
No Animal Base, No Medicine
Herb Based, Plant Extracts, 100% Vegetarian, 100% Natural
|Ingredient||Ingredient Type||Where is it from||How it helps|
|Plant Algae DHA||Natural||Plant||Body and Brain Health|