- 1. PLANT-BASED OMEGA 3 RATHER THAN ANIMAL BASED – An all natural and vegetarian source of DHA that offers the same benefits as fish oil, but with no aftertaste of fish oil. It has a 100% vegetarian coating which makes it easy to get absorbed by the body.
- 2. OMEGA 3 – Researchers found that infants born to mothers with higher blood levels of the omega-3 fatty acid DHA at delivery had advanced levels of attention spans well into their second year of life. During the first six months of life, these infants were two months ahead of those babies whose mothers had lower DHA levels.
- 3. HEALTHY BRAIN AND EYES – DHA (Buy DHA Supplement Online) is rather important for pregnant women, as it helps build your baby’s brain, nervous system, and eyes. A baby in uterus needs to get these fats from its mother.
- 4. HEALTHY BONES AND JOINTS – Omega 3 in DHA promotes healthier and stronger bones and joints. Mothers who consume DHA are at a lower risk of developing Osteoporosis than the ones who don’t.
- 5. HERBAL SUPPLEMENT, 100% NATURAL EXTRACT, 100% VEGETARIAN