C3 Face Mask - For Healthy and Glowing Skin
Taking care of your baby might not let you take care of yourself. This leads to your face appearing extremely dull and losing its brightness. Mamaearth’s Charcoal, Coffee & Clay Face Mask will be helpful enough to get your face back to its original glow. It has a mix of mulberry, cucumber, and papaya fruit extracts which are useful in reducing blemishes and eliminating toxins. Kaolin clay and activated charcoal in the mask help in removing dead skin cells and reducing skin inflammations like pimples, redness, and acne from the face. Our face mask can also help in brightening skin tone and provide a toned appearance, thanks to the coffee seed extracts in it. Buy our charcoal mask and get the best of nature provide you with an all natural glow and a healthy looking skin.
Size : 100ml
- Buy Charcoal Face Mask
- 1. FACE MASK TO REDUCE PIGMENTATION – Activated Charcoal is proven to help with irritated skin, inflammation, pimples, acne & other bothersome skin concerns. It acts as overall skins detox and helps in reducing pigmentation.
- 2. EXFOLIATES & LIGHTENS DARK SPOTS – The Papaya+ Mulberry+ Cucumber Fruit Extract has vast antioxidant properties which help remove toxins, unclog pores, even skin tone, moisturize and fight blemishes.
- 3. BRIGHTENS & TIGHTENS SKIN – Wake up your skin with the naturally stimulating benefits of coffee seed extract the perfect ingredient for all skin types to reduce redness, inflammation or puffiness, tighten pores and brighten your complexion.
- 4. DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED – Clinically tested in Europe, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-free (Natural flower extracts for fragrance).
- 5. CERTIFIED TOXIN FREE: Asia’s first Made Safe certified brand, No parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances etc.
Directions To Use
Apply a thick layer on the face and upper part of the neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on to dry for 10 – 15 minutes. Remove the mask first by gently rubbing in circular motions for an overall exfoliation. Wash any excess with lukewarm water and gently pat dry. Recommended to use twice a week and to follow with your favorite moisturizer.
This Product doesn’t contain Parabens, Phthalates, SLES, Mineral Oil, Dyes, and Fragrances.
Coffee, Charcoal, Kaolin Clay, Bentonite clay, Kokum butter, Cucumber extract, Mulberry extract & Papaya extract.
|Ingredient||Ingredient type||Where its from||How it helps|
|Kokum Butter||Natural||Fruit of Kokam tree||Skin moisturizer, Emollient|
|Apricot Oil||Natural||Kernel of apricot||Skin Nourisher|
|Kaolin||Natural||Mineral kaolinite||Skin soother, Thickening agent|
|Magnesium Carbonate||Natural||Magnesium||Skin soother, Toxin remover|
|Titanium Dioxide||Natural||Naturally occurring mineral||Skin protectant, Opacifier|
|Bentonite||Natural||Mixture of Iron, Potassium, Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium||Toxin remover, Thickening agent|
|Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Kaolin)||Natural||Kaolin Clay||Thickening agent|
|Niacinamide||Natural||Vitamin B3||Skin restorer, Reduces melanin|
|Mulberry Extract||Natural||Mulberry root||Skin soother, Reduces melanin|
|Cucumber Extract||Natural||Cucumber||Skin moisturiser, Emollient|
|Papaya Extract||Natural||Raw fruit of Papaya||Toxin remover, Skin Nourisher|
|Basil Oil||Natural||Oil of sweet basil plant (leaves and flowers)||Skin Healer|
|Peppermint Oil||Natural||Peppermint Leaves||Skin Soother|
|Eucalyptus Oil||Natural||Leaf of eucalyptus plant||Skin Soother|
|Chamomile Extract||Natural||Roman Chamomile flowers||Skin Soother|
|Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate||Natural||Vitamin C||Antioxidant, Stabiliser|
|Citric Acid||Natural||Citric fruits||Preservative|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||Natural||Natural caffeine||Skin soother, Antioxidant|
|Activated Charcoal Powder||Natural||Carbon-rich coconut Shells||Skin soother, Toxin remover|
|Hydroxycinnamic Acid||Synthetic||Peels of fruits and vegetables||Antioxidant|
|Propylene Glycol||Natural||Sea Weed||Humectant, Emulsifier|
|Cetostearyl Alcohol||Natural||Coconut fatty alcohols||Thickening agent, Emulsifier|
|Cetearyl Olivate||Natural||Olive Oil||Emulsifier, Skin moisturiser|
|Sorbitan Olivate||Natural||Olive Oil||Emulsifier, skin moisturiser|
|Potassium Sorbate||Synthetic||Sorbic acid||Preservative|