What to Expect from Mamaearth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash for Babies?
- Coconut Oil: It reduces the chances of developing irritation or inflammation on the skin. It increases moisture retention and prevents the skin from becoming too dry.
- Orange Essential Oil: It is an antiseptic and an anti-inflammatory ingredient. Vitamin C present in this oil helps in protecting and healing the skin.
- Jojoba Oil: It is rich in essential Vitamins and Minerals, including Vitamins E and B-complex, Zinc, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, and Iodine, which provide nourishment to baby’s skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract: It is a gel extracted from plants, and has immense powers to heal and moisturize the skin while being gentle.
How to Use
Who Can Use Mamaearth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash?
Why Is Mamaearth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash for Babies Better Than Others Available in The Market?
|Ingredient||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Decyl Glucoside||Natural||Plant-Based||Skin Nourisher|
|Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate||Natural||Coconut Oil||Cleansing Agent|
|Disodium Cocoampho Acetate||Natural||Coconut Oil||Cleansing Agent|
|Vitamin E||Natural||Vegetable Oil||Antioxidant|
|Allantoin||Natural||Plant-Based||Skin Soothing Agent|
|Aloe Vera Extract||Natural||Aloe Vera||Plant Extract|
|Orange Essential Oil||Natural||Citrus Fruits||Fragrance|
The Body wash is MadeSafe certified and made of natural ingredients, making it safe to use from day one of birth of a child.
Yes, but we would recommend you to use Mamaearth Baby Face Wash Instead as it is formulated for sensitive skin of a baby’s face.
No, it is a tear-free formula, safe to use on newborn babies.
You can use it every day.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. Patch test recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.