Which is the Best Underarm Whitening Treatment?
Generally, we take care of our body, which includes our skin and hair, but we forget some spots of our body that can get easily affected if not paid attention to. One such spot of the body is the underarm skin, which can get darkened or discolored, and may have a foul odor too. But, using a natural and chemical-free underarm range, you can achieve brightened arms when you throw your hands up in the hair.
Teenage girls and women want to wear sleeveless tees, dresses or tops, or loose shirts during summer and monsoon season. This is just where they get cautious of their physical appearance. Their hectic daily schedules bring much stress to the table, but nothing could cause more embarrassment to them than sweat and malodor. Some of the best body care products, such as body butter, may help them get glowing skin and eliminate unwanted bacteria. Using such skincare products could help them have fresh and odor-free skin.
Just like the under-eyes, the skin under the arms is very delicate. Excessive use of chemically-enriched soaps, shaving, sweating, and exposure to harmful environmental elements can leave it in bad shape, making it prone to various skincare concerns such as hyperpigmentation. Although you can apply whitening cream for underarms, it is better to set up a personalized skin care regimen to end these woes.
What causes dark underarms?
The skin under the arms is quite thin and sensitive, so the hair there protects it. However, the darkening of the local skin can spread, thus making its texture more uneven, thicker, or even painful. It can be treated with the help of skin brightening ingredients such as Vitamin C or turmeric.
Here are some of the reasons that lead to darker armpits:
- Hair removal methods: Most people prefer clean hairless armpits. But, to achieve that without causing pain, they often use harmful methods like razors with sharp blades. Also, practicing improper techniques such as shaving in the opposite direction of hair growth frequently can damage the local skin.
It causes injuries and inflammations. This stimulates melanin production in the skin, which leads to discoloration or dark patches. These dark patches can easily get lightened with the help of a toxin-free under arm range for the skin, as applying underarm black removal cream will help you lighten the inflammation and dark patches.
- Friction from tight clothes: Wearing tight clothes causes friction and does not allow the air to pass through. Constant rubbing leads to hyperpigmentation on the skin. It may also cause rashes and inflammation.
- Accumulation of dirt and dead skin cells: As skin cell turnover is a continuous process, some dead skin cells may build up and give the skin a dull and dark appearance. Accumulation of dirt and residues of harmful products can lead to darker armpits. A natural exfoliating body scrub can easily eliminate these dead skin cells.
- Hormonal conditions: An imbalance in estrogen and progesterone hormones can trigger hyperpigmentation (dark patches) in various parts of our body. It is mainly seen in people with darker skin tones.
- Deodorants and Antiperspirants: Alcohol-based deodorants and perfumes can irritate the skin, which causes burns at times, making the skin appear darker and discolored.
- Smoking: It could be caused due to regular smoking on your body.
Setting Up a Perfect Underarm Care Routine
Your underarm skin is very different from the skin on your shoulders. Moreover, this is one of the body spots that are invisible and delicate. Since the armpits are covered in coarse hair due to a high concentration of sweat glands and apocrine glands, it is crucial to take proper care of them.
Let’s look at some tips to help you set a proper armpit care routine.
- Maintain a daily cleansing schedule: The sweat mixes with bacteria and produces an offensive odor. Over time, this build-up eventually leads to germ build-up if not cleaned. Just as it is important to wash your face with a gentle hydrating face wash, it is also important to cleanse the underarms with soap and an underarm mask. Be careful not to rub too hard.
- Use a toner: Just like toning is quite effective for your face, it is quite an effective remedy for getting rid of bacteria and germs residue for armpits. Toner works as a gentle cleanser that penetrates deep under the skin and unclogs the pores by removing unwanted bacteria. Ensure to pick a toner that fits your skin type.
- Hydration: The skin under your armpits, too, gets dry and needs a gentle hydrating moisturizer that locks in the moisture into the skin. This keeps the skin hydrated and healthy. Next, opt for a gentle underarm whitening cream as it reduces blemishes, evens skin tone, and leaves the skin smooth and supple.
- Opt for a natural deodorant: Sometimes seasonal changes and harsh environmental conditions make our bodies produce more sweat. Mixed with dead skin cells and bacteria, this causes a bad smell. To eliminate these foul odors, you should use chemical-free deodorants that are made from natural ingredients.
- Shave regularly
- A positive and effective underarm whitening treatment begins with regularly shaving unwanted hair on your body. The same holds for the hair under your arms too and it is beneficial due to several reasons:
- - It doesn’t let the sweat trapped in the hair, which prevents it from evaporating.
- - It becomes easy for mild cleansers to reach the skin even deeper, thereby killing the bacteria.
- - A hair-free skin allows deodorants to penetrate deeper into the skin, making them more effective.
Many nourishing hair removal kits are enriched with the natural goodness of ubtan and turmeric, preventing unwanted hair growth on the body. These benefits are in line with India’s hot and humid climate which often causes more sweat.
- Exfoliate weekly: If you exfoliate yourself weekly, you should also follow the same routine for the skin under your arms. Regular cleansing helps remove dead skin cells from the top layers of the skin, thus preventing bacterial buildup and bad smells. It is best to use an exfoliating cream or a gentle scrub, but it should be followed by cream for the underarms.
- Use an armpit mask weekly: Just like facial masks, armpit masks detoxify the skin under your arms from the build-up. In addition, it removes any deodorant residue and supports the transition to natural deodorants.
How to get rid of dark underarms?
We learned how to build an effective armpits care regimen. Dark armpits are bad because they do not complement your skin tone. So, let’s discuss how we can get rid of these dark underarms:
- Onion Juice or Potato Juice: Onions and potatoes contain enzymes that help reduce hyperpigmentation. To make this juice, blend an onion or potato into a fine paste and run the pulp through a sieve to get the juice. Use a cotton pad to apply this juice.
- Aloe Vera and Lemon: Blend the Aloe Vera pulp and lemon Juice. Apply the mix on your armpits and leave for some time. This will help in removing the hyperpigmentation and make the skin brighter.
If you want to get rid of hyperpigmentation and other signs of aging on the face, you can gently apply a face cream backed by Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, Turmeric, or Green Tea. Since India is home to an expanding skincare industry, the following toxic-free ingredients too are making their mark:
- Kojic Acid: Known as a perfect depigmenting agent, it helps stop the formation 0f melanin and tyrosinase activity in skin cells. Backed by essential antioxidants, it provides a skin-lightening effect, lightening the pigmented skin.
- AHAs and BHAs: Alpha-Hydroxy Acids and Beta Hydroxy Acids act as gentle exfoliants and are added to various skin care products to remove dead skin cells. They include citric, glycolic, lactic, malic, tartaric, and salicylic acids, which can help fade dark patches.
- Vitamin C: This is one of the famous skincare ingredients in the industry as it possesses various skin-lightening benefits. Applying the underarm whitening cream for female enriched with the goodness of Vitamin C and Turmeric helps remove dark patches.
How to remove underarm blackness?
- Use appropriate, safe, and gentle hair removal techniques.
- If you are suffering from drug-induced hyperpigmentation, do consult a dermatologist.
- Exfoliate your underarms regularly to avoid a build-up of dead skin cells.
- Do not wear tight clothes. Instead, wear loose clothes made of breathable fabric like cotton.
- Keep your weight and blood sugar levels in check.
- Apply the best underarm whitening cream on the skin under your arms.
- Limit your exposure to tobacco and harmful ingredients.
- Apply onion or potato juice (as described above).
In addition, it also helps to keep your hands and arms moisturized with natural hand cream. Following personal hygiene works for all parts of the body.
Star Ingredients in Our Best Selling Under Arm Range
- We are home to an effective under arm range that features safe, gentle and natural ingredients. We are mentioning these ingredients below:
- Lemon Extract: An excellent antioxidant that provides glow to the skin and fades dark skin under your arms.
- Turmeric: It acts as a melanin inhibitor and helps brighten the skin. ‘
- Yogurt: Lactic Acid in yogurt helps remove dead skin cells from the surface, leaving fresh and new skin.
- Mulberry Root: It helps unclogs pores preventing boils or inflammation.
- Matcha Green Tea: Rich in antibacterial properties, it helps reduce inflammation and evens the skin.
- Witch Hazel: It is a natural astringent that helps remove excess oils and fades dark spots.
- Bitter Melon Extracts: Rich in Vitamin A, C, and antioxidants, it combats acne and fades blemishes.
Buy Mamaearth’s Bestsellers Online
- Mamaearth Skincare Products: While maintaining a healthy lifestyle is crucial, there is another aspect that we should pay attention to. It is about using paraben-free skin products such as body wash in our skincare regimen.
Infused with the goodness of natural ingredients, Mamaearth presents you range of toxic-free skincare products that do not contain parabens and sulfates. This makes the products safe for all skin types. Check out products such as hydrating hand cream infused with Vitamin C, Turmeric, Aloe Vera, Green Tea, Rice Water, and Tea Tree; the list is never-ending.
Note: It also helps to use a face serum to reduce dryness, acne marks, and dark spots. You should check that it has many actives and is safe for regular use.
- Mamaearth Haircare Products: Apart from our skin, our crown is often exposed to harmful environmental elements that lead to damaged hair. As people are shifting from chemically-enriched products to (harmful) chemical-free ones, choosing a brand that pampers the scalp, leading to thick, healthy, and longer hair is becoming even more important.
Mamaearth presents you range of paraben-free hair care products that are chemical-free and are formulated with the goodness of natural ingredients. They are suitable for all hair types. We welcome you to explore our amazing range of products that feature traditional Indian hair care ingredients like Onion, Tea Tree, Rice Water, Almond Oil, and Castor Oil. These products are listed on our online website.
- Mamaearth Beauty Care Products: We know you all aspire to have glowing skin and healthy hair that looks healthy, flawless, and youthful. Other reasons that affect your glowing skin and healthy hair are environmental damage and a sedentary lifestyle. Human bodies best respond to paraben-free beauty care products that are safe, organic, and free from harmful chemicals and toxins.
Enriched with the Goodness of Nature, Mamaearth presents its wide range of toxic-free beauty care products. Check out our beauty products such as Ubtan Face Wash, Onion Hair Oil, Rice Sleeping Face Mask, under arms darkness removal cream, and Henna for hair online today.
- Mamaearth Best Bathing Soap: Bid goodbye to dull, dry, dehydrated skin with the Mamaearth Charcoal Nourishing Bathing Soap. Loaded with the goodness of Charcoal, Mint, Glycerin, and Activated Charcoal, this best bathing soap effectively cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, and removes impurities and dead skin cells. It provides a soothing effect to the skin and helps increase & retain hydration in the skin.
- Mamaearth Baby Care: Welcoming a newborn baby into the world is a profound and challenging experience. As newborns have sensitive skin, it is crucial to understand the needs of the baby’s body for proper development.
With the help of safe, effective, mild baby care products such as body lotion by Mamaearth, you can make it strong and healthy. Free from parabens, sulfates, and other harmful chemicals, Mamaearth offers the finest baby care products, including hair care, skin care, oral care, and much more.
Next to our under arm range, these are some of our best-selling products that you may buy online for you and your young ones. We are Asia’s first brand to be certified by Made Safe and all our products are made using natural and paraben-free ingredients. We thus recommend you download our app to avail the best online shopping experience.
Under Arm Products Price List in India