Mamaearth Face Toners for Clear and Hydrated Skin
Mamaearth Face Toners are packed with natural, and water-based ingredients that help tighten open pores, protecting the skin from environmental damage and other impurities. Go ahead and enhance your skincare routine with our Face Toners. Their use doesn't require extra time or effort, but it does go the extra mile to leave your skin feeling refreshed and looking bright.
About Mamaearth Face Toners
High levels of sebum, enlarged pores, thick hair follicles, genetics, aging, and sun damage are some of the reasons that cause our skin to lose its pH balance. What you get is dull and patchy looking skin. Mamaearth Face Toners not only regulate your skin’s pH but also provide deep hydration, resulting in youthful skin.
- Detoxify the Skin: Cleansing your skin might not be enough, especially when weather conditions are extreme. A toner helps remove even minute dirt particles and impurities, essentially detoxifying the skin. Our best selling Rose Water Face Toner, infused with the benefits of Rose Water, Cucumber, and Witch Hazel, revitalizes your skin, giving it a natural glow. Soothe skin irritation with the anti-inflammatory properties of Rose Water, and let Cucumber, the king of hydration, keep your skin soft and supple.
- Balance the Skin’s pH: Pollution, hectic lifestyle and poor nutrition are some factors that can disturb the skin’s pH balance. Mamaearth Vitamin C Toner is an alcohol-free product that contains multiple ingredients that help balance the pH level of your skin. Vitamin C in this toner stimulates the formation of healthy collagen, which brightens skin complexion and reduces the effects of aging. By decreasing inflammation and tightening the skin, Witch Hazel soothes acne-prone, sensitive skin.
- Reduce Acne Scars: With the regular use of toners you can cleanse the pores from within while tightening and protecting the skin against acne and other breakouts. Say goodbye to acne and acne scars with Mamaearth Niacin Face Toner. Formulated with the power of Niacinamide that reduces acne scars, this toner leaves you with clear looking skin. Additionally, with the anti-inflammatory qualities of Witch Hazel, you can detoxify the skin, target open pores, as well as relieve irritation.
- Ensure Skin Hydration: Right skin hydration is the best way to ensure supple and smooth skin. Cucumber, known for its hydrating properties, and Aloe Vera, recognized for its cooling effects, can both be found in Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner and Mamaearth Rose Face Toner. The Rose Water in Mamaearth Rose Face Toner helps to further revitalize and moisturize the skin, giving it a fresh glow.
- Reduce Skin Blemishes: Skin irritation, rashes and acne can leave unsightly scars and blemishes on the skin. Exposure to the sun’s UV radiation can also lead to uneven pigmentation and blemishes. Mamaearth Niacin Face Toner comes with the goodness of Niacinamide and Witch Hazel. It prevents acne and heals existing scars and blemishes. Vitamin C in Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner is a strong antioxidant that fights dark spots, and inhibits melanin production. It reduces and reverses acne scars, dark patches, and other skin discolorations.
Best Selling Natural Face Toners from Mamaearth
The best selling Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner tightens the skin, targeting open and enlarged pores to give you healthier-looking skin. This completely alcohol-free toner works well for the following skin conditions:
- Purifies the Skin: This toner is great for hydrating the skin and removing impurities leaving you with smooth and healthy-looking skin.
- Tightens Pores: Cucumber, which is high in antioxidants, is an essential component of this toner, that helps fight the effects of free radicals and slows down the aging of the skin.
- Restores the Skin's pH Balance: Enriched with Vitamins A, C, & E, as well as Aloe Vera, this toner naturally soothes dry skin and helps it look healthy by hydrating it and preserving its pH balance.
- Lighten Blemishes: Vitamin C in Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Toner is known for its antioxidant property that fights free radicals and inhibits melanin production. You can say goodbye to dark patches, scars, and other discoloration!
Choose the Best Face Toner Online from Mamaearth
At Mamaearth, we bring to you the goodness of nature in our face toners. Go ahead and choose the best face toner and see its hardworking ingredients make a visible difference to your skin:
- Understand your skin type: Understanding the type of skin you have, can help you make an informed choice of skincare products. The most common skin types are oily, dry, combination, normal and sensitive. The good news is that Mamaearth Face Toners are dermatologically tested and are suitable for all skin types.
- Choose the best ingredients: Here are some of the ingredients that we have used to formulate our facial toners and that need to find a place in your skin regimen.
- Vitamin C: When applied topically, Vitamin C aids in the reduction of large pores and the nourishment of the skin. It also helps to firm the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Cucumber: Rich in hydration and antioxidants, Cucumber improves the suppleness of the skin and tightens the pores.
- Witch Hazel: As an excellent natural toner, Witch Hazel cleanses the skin thoroughly and relieves irritation.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Packed with enzymes, Aloe Vera naturally calms and nourishes dry, stretched skin. It also has therapeutic qualities, is a great antioxidant, and aids in the maintenance of the skin's pH balance.
- Niacinamide: An active form of Vitamin B3+, Niacinamide helps in decreasing enlarged pores, acne blemishes and scars, and balances out skin tone. It also helps to reduce free radical damage and prevents aging.
- Citric Acid: It is known for its ability to unclog pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, and promote an even skin tone.
- Rose Water: Known for its calming and anti-inflammatory effects, Rose Water moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin and imparts a healthy and natural glow.
What Makes Mamaearth Stand Out?
At Mamaearth, we bring the goodness of nature to your skincare regimen. We are the first Made Safe Certified® brand in Asia. Our products are free from toxins, Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral Oils, and Sulfates. Additionally, our products are also cruelty-free & PETA-certified. Committed to the cause of sustainability, we ensure that we recycle twice as much plastic as we use.
We additionally spread goodness by planting a tree with every order that you place with us. So, are you ready to give your skin the goodness of nature while helping protect our Earth?