When it comes to finding the right fits for your baby's needs, everything on the table seems a perfect pick. But it can often be nerve-racking to know, especially for new parents, what they should get for their little munchkin and which brand they should trust. A widespread myth is that a baby's soft and supple skin is perfect and does not need special care. The truth is that a baby's delicate skin needs an extra dose of moisturization to prevent dryness and skin cracking, hence the need for a baby cream.
Even the slightest changes in the routine can lead to inflammations and irritation because the baby’s skin is more delicate and thinner than that of the adults. So, it is always good to use the safest natural products for the baby’s soft skin. Being a new parent, you would not find anything more trustworthy than your instinct, especially related to your baby's health. Therefore, Mamaearth offers you an amazing way of switching to the goodness of nature. It offers a wide range of gentle and nourishing baby skincare products, including baby face cream. We are Asia's first brand to be awarded Made Safe Certification.
Our baby cream for dry skin leaves the skin feeling soft to the touch. Plus, creating a protective barrier that keeps inflammation away. Baby rash cream is yet another of our best sellers that make an essential part of your baby care kit. We welcome you to explore our wide range of baby care products online to get all the goodness delivered at your fingertips for your munchkin.
Your baby’s skin would slowly develop during the first year. Hence, you should only use mild and natural baby moisturizing cream on their skin. Essential oils and plant butter do not irritate the skin while creating a barrier on the skin’s topmost layers. Your baby’s sensitive skin only loves the touch of natural oils and butters.
Here are some pointers to look after for picking the best baby cream:
1. Check for moisturizing ingredients: Look for baby products with ingredients like Cocoa butter, Murumuru butter, Shea butter, Jojoba oil, Avocado oil, to name a few. These plant butter and oils offer adequate nourishment to his tender, dry, and sensitive skin. You should also ensure that the product is clinically tested for regular usage and is MadeSafe certified.
2. Identify & avoid toxins- Parabens, sulfates, and mineral oils can be harsh on a baby’s gentle skin as they strip off the natural oil, making it prone to dryness and itchiness. It is thus important to stay away from baby care products that contain harmful chemicals and toxins.
3. Pick hypoallergenic products- The best baby cream for face in India should come with minimal or no risk of allergic reactions. If your baby’s skin is extremely sensitive, always look for safety certifications before you make you buy a baby face cream for dry skin.
4. Avoid artificial fragrances- Artificial fragrances may often distract the buyer from the smell of harsh chemicals in a product. However, such products may be spurious and may cause allergic reactions, and harm the health of your baby. So always go for gentle and toxin-free products that use no artificial fragrance.
5. Do not use adult cream- Sometimes, you may be tempted to use adult creams on your baby's face. But you should note that your baby's skin is different from adults, so go for products labeled safe for newborns.
6. Pick pH-neutral skincare- A baby cold cream with a neutral pH balance will help the infant’s tender skin stay moisturized. Using it at least three times a day would keep the baby’s skin healthier, softer, and well hydrated. It would also keep out irritation and rashes.
As with many options for baby care, there are equally overwhelming processes on using different baby care products. While the only approach involved is to create a healthy skincare routine for your little munchkin, there are also a few steps involved in the process that you could follow for the best experience:
Step 1: Cleanse Gently
This first step involves choosing a gentle cleanser for your baby's sensitive skin with natural ingredients. Go with our Milky Soft Body Wash for Babies with Oats, Milk, and Calendula for a pleasant bathing experience. Pour only a coin-sized amount on your hand and gently rub it on your baby’s wet body. Next, work into a lather and rinse off with lukewarm water. Towel dry when done.
Step 2: Moisturize Daily.
The next step involves hydrating your baby’s skin with a gentle and nourishing cream. Then, massage all over the body with gentle strokes and pay special attention to the areas like elbows and knees. You can also massage them with baby oil before bathing them. Oil massaging strengthens the body, including bones and muscles and the best part is that babies love having their body massaged.
Plant butter and oils such as Shea Butter are loaded with nutrients and fatty acids to soothe irritated skin.
Our baby care products contain ingredients that address baby's skin concerns of baby's sensitive skin. For example, our milky soft diaper rash cream prevents bacteria from causing skin irritation. It comes enriched with Oat Milk, Soybean Oil, Calendula, and 15% Zinc Oxide to keep a protective layer on the skin.
We go natural with our baby's skincare products too. We avoid using any harsh chemicals or abrasives in our baby care products. All our baby's skincare products are cruelty-free and toxin-free, including baby lip balm, lotions, and other baby care ranges. We welcome you to explore our extensive range of the best baby care products in India.
Milk Soft Cream: Mamaearth's face cream for babies is enriched with the goodness of Almond Oil and Murumuru Butter that protects their skin from dryness. These nourishing agents form a skin barrier protecting the deepest layers of the skin from environmental triggers. It is also packed with Milk Protein that locks in moisture and soothes the baby's delicate skin. Sometimes, excess dryness and itchiness can make their sensitive skin prone to eczema, and so rest assured, this Milky Soft Face Cream also helps get away with this skin condition. It is the dermatology-tested best baby winter cream for your baby's skincare routine. Use it at night before bedtime to get the most out of this cream.
If you are looking for baby care products to cultivate a good skincare routine for your baby, rush over to Mamaearth. Your baby’s skin is indeed extremely sensitive and supple. You can protect their skin with our wide range of baby skincare products, including cream, lotion, lip balms, shampoo, conditioners, and baby toothpaste, among others. Mamaearth has it all covered for your little one. So go and check out our baby cream price right away.
|Baby Cream products List||Price|
|Milky Soft Face Cream With Murumuru Butter for Babies, 60 ml||Rs 199|
|Mamaearth Baby Cream price list was last updated in June 2022|
Most Popular Terms - Baby Shampoo | Baby Skin Care Products | Baby Hair Oil | Baby Lip Balm | Baby Rash Cream | Baby Powder | Baby Lotion | Baby Bath Products | Baby Soap | Baby Body Wash | Baby Face Wash | Baby Care Products | Baby Massage Oil
Mamaearth products price list was last updated on Sep 23, 2022